"Cariope is haff ass!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What exactly made Mika Melatika soar to 300k past Hana Macchia, who's been stagnating in the mid-upper 200Ks for about a year I think.
All I know is if I click on a MIka clip, youtube will swarm my recommendations with dozens more.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Kirsche is on her tangents:

What exactly made Mika Melatika soar to 300k past Hana Macchia, who's been stagnating in the mid-upper 200Ks for about a year I think.
All I know is if I click on a MIka clip, youtube will swarm my recommendations with dozens more.
Mika made more of an effort to interact with NijiEN than Hana did, who just wanted to stay in ID irrelevancy.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The only thing i know about her is that she does a bunch of forced unfunny yabai shit that some people post here from time to time
"Haha she said DICK on stream :SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:"

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

A lot of shorts and videos, including original animated videos, clickbait thumbnails, constant collabs. Mika grinds, you can see it just by visiting their channels and looking through tabs. Hana also talked about limiting herself in growth intentionally, but it was long time ago, I don't know how she feels about it now.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Selen is live with what is effectively modern day QWOP.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Selen is live with what is effectively modern day QWOP.

I know what's supposed to be happening in the thumbnail, but I still can't unsee Selen farting out a diamond

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Selen is such a weird watching pleasure for me lol normally I'd find someone like her a bit too loud and energetic but she actually makes it entertaining. She's very high energy but she keeps it fresh and funny, it's more of a natural high energy than a front and she keeps chat engaged during the stream. The long necked dragon with the weird eyes has grown on me quite a bit over the last couple weeks.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Okay, big gay post nobody else cares about coming through!
If you search the cesspool known as /pcg this last week and a 1/2, you may have noticed the lack of a certain variety of anti-Shiina posts, the type of which had been a daily occurrence since her debut and were assumed to be from her femboy anti spooki. Cool right?
But if you counter stalk your Oshi's anti you'd also know Spooki missed his scheduled streams with no message, has not tweeted and has not used his discord during this time too and today he deleted all his recent twitter posts.
Well, the excuse from his boyfriendclub is his PC melted or something, though I suspect the truth may be it was seized, I can't prove that of course.
View attachment 10806
Sorry fags he probably can't use the internet without his lawyer present :smugpipi:
But whether he got Van'd or burnt his shit up, GET FUCKED SPOOKI! I hope I never see your repetitive, nonsense shit comments about Memaw again!
You can be bubba's butt-won-ton-bitch!

:pippasquish: :pippasquish:
View attachment 10809 :pippasquish: :pippasquish:
:medsl::annoyedpippa: Okay okay....
I mean this legitimately why are Femboys always the most toxic group ruining pieces of shit? It's like a solid 95% of the time.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I mean this legitimately why are Femboys always the most toxic group ruining pieces of shit? It's like a solid 95% of the time.
Same reason women are. Not getting enough dick.

Like theres Billy Herrington - a fag drowning in dicks and hes internet culture idol. And then there are these pieces of shit that cant even score with eachother.

imagine being so scared of being cancelled that you are afraid to quote tweet something absurd on twitter dot com.

Pippa was right about vtuber fans being women.
I JUST WANT HER TO BE OKAY!!!!!!
:faunacry::faunacry::faunacry:

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
imagine being so scared of being cancelled that you are afraid to quote tweet something absurd on twitter dot com. make them try to do it to you, don't do the work for them. You ever hear of some bs called operant conditioning? or mirror neurons.. you see some shit happen so it spooks you from doing whatever happened before it. but its fake and gay, like most of clown world.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
I started to watch her occasionally about half a year ago. In this time, i have only seen her streaming in indonesian like 5 times, she is basically niji en at this point. She also streams at a time with not many other en streams going on. She also reads and reacts to almost all donations and the chat isn't that fast, so it is fairly easy to interact with her. The clips usually highlight the most yabai moments, but she talks about a lot of different stuff in between too.

I recently got a gifted membership for Elira, any members here who could recommend me some good vods?

AmpleChip

Rin briefly singing "look at this graph" as well as having her Windows profile under her vtuber name, based.
Or she could be using her real name as her vtuber name. Hidden in plain sight etc, big brain british tactics

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
imagine being so scared of being cancelled that you are afraid to quote tweet something absurd on twitter dot com. make them try to do it to you, don't do the work for them. You ever hear of some bs called operant conditioning? or mirror neurons.. you see some shit happen so it spooks you from doing whatever happened before it. but its fake and gay, like most of clown world.

I don't even watch Pippa and thusly don't care if she gets canceled or not but this is a dumb take lmfao. Just poke the bear, surely nothing can go wrong!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche calls up a number in the videogame.
It's a real number.
The guy is called Josh.
He's apparently a felon.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche calls up a number in the videogame.
It's a real number.
The guy is called Josh.
He's apparently a felon.
FNm3N40XIAgyDpz.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Agree. I was going to make the joke that it smells like this stream in here, and decided it wasn’t worth the effort. But you’ve inspired me to mockingly call people pussies, so thank you.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
They are, by definition, weak men, and thus create hard times.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara is playing Neon White

And Shiina is about to get herself ready for Freddy :smugrys:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom