Early Adopter
Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

chihirogumi

The Final Phase
The Return of Don Kaburaki Roco
On Jan. 16, 2023, Nijisanji announced the debut of seven new girls into the ranks of their JP branch. Though not the centre focus of the key visual, the presence of Kaburaki Roco with her mostly unchanged physical appearance was by far the standout moment, as the name 鏑木ろこ surged to #1 Trending in Japan.

The wave debuts without a pre-established name or song - a first for the VTA era - though it's possible this may change shortly after. Full visuals of the members below.

View attachment 10960
Sisters with Ceres Fauna, who followed her on twitter.

View attachment 10962
Sisters with Petra Gurin and Hakui Koyori

View attachment 10965
Sisters with Zaion LanZa.

Tying up the loose ends.
Shortly after her disappearance, the Twitter handle @/65_Kaburaki was found and, due to not being set to private, amassed about 600 followers. In November, two privated accounts @/kaburaki_rotty and @/kuramoti_meruto were found with an ominous 'Maiden Voyage' tag next to their name. It was unclear if these were hoax accounts or legitimate, or a mix of the two.

Today, the @/kaburaki_rotty account is unlocked with the phrase 'てんてんつ' as her name. This word is Japanese for 'Moving from place to place', which implies the account was used to either preserve a secondary username, or was used to transfer the compromised 65_kaburaki account handle to a fresh account (the current Kaburaki account was made this month, so it was 100% moved).

All accounts except Ishigami Nozomi were made on Oct. 24, 2022, implying that JP was supposed to have at least 6 people debut last year and they just added Nozomi in later.

And with that, the Kaburaki Saga is completed, and my four-month investigation and following the blood trail of VTA's every movement has finally come to an end. I'm not the best at info digging compared to other Kiwis or whatever colony this place considers itself to be, but Roco was my favourite VTA and it was a lot of fun working with JP friends to keep on top of what was essentially an accidental ARG of sorts.
What a wild ride this was. Congrats on your VTA oshi rising from the dead.

Pippa turned off replies for some reason, but I found this in the QRTs lol

Clip tax: Reimu talks about her home country

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I have a feeling it’s going to be an interesting day.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Jfc, Pippa you retard if you get queefals involved again it's just going to go tits up as rapidly as possible. Fishman might actually end up enforcing a total content filter on Pippa if the troons lash out at her for being "the KF/vt" vtuber.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Early Adopter
Im praying to bath allah and god this will blow over

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Come on, she could have at least done this a week ago so I could make more accurate death pool predictions.

The Horned Rat has the ability to basically roll over Phase Connect if he wanted, so pray it doesn’t come to that. Activating his whole posse plus thousands of vtweeters to do his bidding has no chance of ending well.

Edit: Nice word filter, mr. proctor :kaelalaugh:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im gonna be the odd one out and not doompost since it seems like a comment more aimed at Keemstar being a sudden "ally", its true that capippalists do like being retarded with shit, and she has her fair share of report happy autists, but still

The cabal of autism The Horned Rat has built up has been slowly less and less relevant considering they've devolved into infighting with what ever pet issues they didnt treat 100% wholesome big chungus in the previous struggle session or whatever the fuck

(Edit: the word filter is fucking hilarious considering they do backstab and infight as much as Skaven lmao)

Last edited:

chihirogumi

The final participants of the last Apex CR Cup have been announced, and Chihiro has decided to join last minute. She will be joined by Topio from Crazy Racoon and Ayano Christie (some instagram celeb I think)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Scratch that, 100% not the youtube girl. Her eyelashes and brows both look thicker, in the video her hair is parted in the middle rather than the side, her face looks more round, and her boobs look more round. /mostly joking but not completely

Edit:

Side-part, skinnier brows and lashes…gimme some meds because I am getting more convinced by the minute.
Honestly, camera quality and hair color are the only reasons I’d lean towards the youtube girl still.
Hard to tell, but the forehead was a bit bigger in the tub picture.

Although there hasn't been any evidence to link WHO this girl in the tub is. It could just be a random girl.

stassy

Apparently AZki got addicted to Geoguessr and is speedrunning all japan spots, she already got good scores and audience in her 1st stream so ark addiction style let's go

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kiara met Nene's beetles...and even the chicken won't let anyone forget that Pekora got a fucking monkey

Screenshot_4.jpg

Early Adopter

Mana plays a fnaf game for the first time, apparently. I guess someone was living under a rock for past decade....

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
The final participants of the last Apex CR Cup have been announced, and Chihiro has decided to join last minute. She will be joined by Topio from Crazy Racoon and Ayano Christie (some instagram celeb I think)

She's an idol (the not virtual kind), member of Nogizaka46
This is nice montage of an old but gold vtuber song/parody

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Bettel and Shinri are shaping to be the Axel and Vesper of VG he is talking about Bettel's performance in their game and I'm flashing back to Vespers "1 cylinder" observation of Axel
specifically Shinri noted that Bettel doesn't know cardinal directions he just memorized the maze and found his way that way and that impressed Shinri
Also he had a nightmare of having to solve an irl puzzle with Bettel with no verbal communication only visual body motions through a sheet of glass wall

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The circle is complete, now that Orange Woman met Nene's beetles the mental image of Nene with a headlight amidst the trees in the forest looking for kabutomushi is complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom