"my last birthday party I ever threw was my 8th birthday, we rented out an area at the local aquarium so we could eat cake and watch the sharks and no one showed up LOL"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
This just gives me an excuse to repost this.

There's oppurtunity for someone more game savvy to make a Pekora game in the vain of Moonwalker with Jill as Bubbles.

vestars20

Early Adopter
pippa, what the actual fuck.

DON'T TOUCH THE POOP

I hope she blames it on drugs and then has to walk it back like Mori

For a different type of radioactive join Temako's gaming marathon

She is a here tuber and will graduate next month - sadness

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
There's oppurtunity for someone more game savvy to make a Pekora game in the vain of Moonwalker with Jill as Bubbles.
Holocure's Gen 3 update better have that fucking monkey.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Bettel and Shinri are shaping to be the Axel and Vesper of VG he is talking about Bettel's performance in their game and I'm flashing back to Vespers "1 cylinder" observation of Axel
specifically Shinri noted that Bettel doesn't know cardinal directions he just memorized the maze and found his way that way and that impressed Shinri
Also he had a nightmare of having to solve an irl puzzle with Bettel with no verbal communication only visual body motions through a sheet of glass wall

Shinri has dropped lore on his blue hand apparently it's a sign of his failure to pass an exit exam of sorts to be a warrior against the corruption beasts of the Tempus world

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Did anyone archive the Lia/Rie collab from last night? I didn't get to catch much of it and the vod's been privated (just like every other Lia stream it feels like :painpeko:)

Clip tax:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I don't get why you guys act like she's risking anything.
1. She's not big enough of a target for Lucas or twitter tims.
2. Her message isn't saying anything controversial, even by troon standard.
3. Pippa doesn't really have controversial content. She doesn't talk about current event or politics, so she's not at risk of youtube strikes.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
3. Pippa doesn't really have controversial content. She doesn't talk about current event or politics, so she's not at risk of youtube strikes.
The post is more of a "I can't fucking believe Keemstar posted this" than anything too, it's not even directed at The Horned Rat. The replies are locked so sweetie squad retards or particularly low-IQ capippalists don't start shit.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
1.) Lucas has no issue going after a random user on a forum with threats and more through private messages, to the point of supposedly hiring a private investigator to get a fail dox (Winter).

2.) The horned vermin will be outraged about anything and everything. Limited Run Games for example recently fired their community manager because they happened to be following Andy Ngo and Libs of Tiktok on their personal Twitter account.

3.) They'll make shit up and take things out of context. Remember, the media printed that KF was started to harass Chris when it was one of the few places that helped him back in the day and that Branton Tarrant was a user of the site and posted his manifesto there despite him not being a user, posting the manifesto on 8chan, and streaming it on Facebook.

Edit: I'm not saying she shouldn't do it, but just be aware of the bullshit that comes with it and be ready to deal with the wave of stupidity if it comes. She does have a ton of support, and should always remember that, but I'm worried for her because things sometimes get under her skin more than they should and she's not always in the best place mentally.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

“I saw Flare touching it for a second. Uhh…For some reason”
Kiara you already damn know why she was touching it.
014AE3A8-EFD9-4D3A-8365-019D0AA8935B.jpeg
(Art source)

Its because they would marry each-other in a heartbeat if it was legal. That is to say they are clearly in a relationship.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pippa's cavalier style of trying to fuck around and find out is gonna eventually lead to real trouble, she only has herself to blame if this goes badly

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
posting the manifesto on 8chan
Funny part is, I believe the manifesto was first posted on his Instagram or some shit, he either showed up on 8chan's /pol/, or someone reposted the manifesto, universally got called a retard and the thread was deleted within five minutes, and 8chan still got killed for it.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
1.) Lucas has no issue going after a random user on a forum with threats and more through private messages, to the point of supposedly hiring a private investigator to get a fail dox (Winter).

2.) The horned vermin will be outraged about anything and everything. Limited Run Games for example recently fired their community manager because they happened to be following Andy Ngo and Libs of Tiktok on their personal Twitter account.

3.) They'll make shit up and take things out of context. Remember, the media printed that KF was started to harass Chris when it was one of the few places that helped him back in the day and that Branton Tarrant was a user of the site and posted his manifesto there despite him not being a user, posting the manifesto on 8chan, and streaming it on Facebook.
Yes, Lucas has no issue going after random people with no power to defend themselves, by himself. But actually taking down people with a presence takes political capital and help from high-placed friends.
Random troons don't have any political capital, and Lucas understands that if he were to use it on random content creators, it would quickly run out and he would become ignored like Yaniv.
Youtube are much too big to listen to random no-name cancel mobs, you think they work because you only hear about the ones who worked. Pippa doesn't do political content, and wouldn't react to Lucas or one of his acolytes, thus cannot be goaded into saying something to be twisted out of context. And it's not some obscure website where there's too many threads and you can make up some boogeyman. You wonder what would happen to Pippa ? Just look at what happened to Rekieta. The only reason he ever had strikes were from mass reports, but only ever worked because he does ride some line, Pippa doesn't.
He showed some video of some dude getting his throat slit, he talked about covid when it was forbidden and he interacted with Lucas. Pippa wouldn't feed the flame by replying, and they would quickly get bored.
You’re missing the forest for the trees. It would never be about groveling to Youtube to ban channels. All Lucas would have to do would be to make Phase Connect more of a persona non grata than it already is. There are some corps and stuff that won’t collab with them now due to perceived controversy let alone if Pippa got smeared by Lucas. It doesn’t have to be true, it is whoever shouts the loudest and Lucas can shout a whole lot louder than Phase Connect can. Brands and other corpos wouldn’t want to touch PC with a ten foot poll if that happened.

That's not how this works. Memory is short in these parts, people aren't going to not do business with PC because one time some twitter mob went up in arms because of them, or because Lucas called them bad that one time. (How many times did Mori get cancelled by twitter, again ? Now nobody wants anything to do with her ... Right ?)
I just don't see the motivation to go after her. Vic Mignona has people trying to cancel his con appearances, and they rarely do. But this seems easier to justify cuz muh sexual abuser. What would they levy at Pippa or Phase connect ? Muh nazi bunny ? With what proof ? Her laughing at edgy memes or people sponsors don't know anything about ? Yeah, they're not that flighty, not anymore.

All in all, it just feels like you people are just edging your bets so you can say "I told you so" if she ever does get cancelled. But tomorrow, you're all going to conveniently forget how stupid a prediction this was.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

MIka 300k and 50 hr marathon, JESUS

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Yes, Lucas has no issue going after random people with no power to defend themselves, by himself. But actually taking down people with a presence takes political capital and help from high-placed friends.
Random troons don't have any political capital, and Lucas understands that if he were to use it on random content creators, it would quickly run out and he would become ignored like Yaniv.
Youtube are much too big to listen to random no-name cancel mobs, you think they work because you only hear about the ones who worked. Pippa doesn't do political content, and wouldn't react to Lucas or one of his acolytes, thus cannot be goaded into saying something to be twisted out of context. And it's not some obscure website where there's too many threads and you can make up some boogeyman. You wonder what would happen to Pippa ? Just look at what happened to Rekieta. The only reason he ever had strikes were from mass reports, but only ever worked because he does ride some line, Pippa doesn't.
He showed some video of some dude getting his throat slit, he talked about covid when it was forbidden and he interacted with Lucas. Pippa wouldn't feed the flame by replying, and they would quickly get bored.
You’re missing the forest for the trees. It would never be about groveling to Youtube to ban channels. All Lucas would have to do would be to make Phase Connect more of a persona non grata than it already is. There are some corps and stuff that won’t collab with them now due to perceived controversy let alone if Pippa got smeared by Lucas. It doesn’t have to be true, it is whoever shouts the loudest and Lucas can shout a whole lot louder than Phase Connect can. Brands and other corpos wouldn’t want to touch PC with a ten foot poll if that happened.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Local prince teaches you how to make a thumbnail.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Local prince teaches you how to make a thumbnail.

Rin briefly singing "look at this graph" as well as having her Windows profile under her vtuber name, based.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuuka release new cover.

And cute spider release something:zaionwhatsgoingon: too

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Was this posted already? its 10 days old and I am too lazy to check the last 100 or so pages.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
It's been over a month since I watched a vtuber. However might break it today for a blast from my childhood.

Maybe crab girls are worth making an exception :koronehappyl:

Hopefully no one saw that first link I posted :ponrys:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom