Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is playing the Russian Special Military Operation simulator:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

“I saw Flare touching it for a second. Uhh…For some reason”
Kiara you already damn know why she was touching it.
View attachment 10973
(Art source)

Its because they would marry each-other in a heartbeat if it was legal. That is to say they are clearly in a relationship.

1647877583041.jpg

Just flaunting it by now, if stealthily so.

vestars20

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

“I saw Flare touching it for a second. Uhh…For some reason”
Kiara you already damn know why she was touching it.
View attachment 10973
(Art source)

Its because they would marry each-other in a heartbeat if it was legal. That is to say they are clearly in a relationship.

While their friendship is undoubtably real and they are close, they never struck me as anything more than friends with a corpo-mandated relationship.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Bettel compilation with such based takes as
"why would I eat a taco when I could eat a burrito it's just a better taco and it's bigger"
And
" Yes you can microwave ramen"
That last one had to be chat gaslighting

Also Frog dog teaching frog language

The Rrat

Early Adopter
" Yes you can microwave ramen"
You can, though. I used to do it all the time with the ramen packs when I was younger

Was it a good idea? Idk. But you absolutely can do it and get the same result as on the stove.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You can, though. I used to do it all the time when I was younger.

Was it a good idea? No. But you absolutely can do it and get ramen out of it.
I know. chat was saying you couldn't and over 3 streams Bettel fought that you could and showed a ramen bowl on his handcam stream to prove it

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Watson back and chatting.

Edit: goddamn it, I need to start paying better attention again...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche's chat is dick dueling, and already gave out 65 75 100 108 158 I don't even know how many anymore (jesus fucking Christ) gift subs.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I know chat was saying you couldn't and over 3 streams Bettel fought that you could and showed a ramen bowl on his handcam stream to prove it
Chat complained that that wasn’t the cheap packet ramen that he showed, but as mentioned, microwaving those is totally fine too. Basically get a bowl, enough water to cover the ramen, then about 4 minutes or so in the microwave.
And for my controversial take; I drain ~95% of the water (before adding the flavor packet of course, don’t want to drain the flavor), because I prefer it as a noodle dish rather than a soup dish.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
You can, though. I used to do it all the time with the ramen packs when I was younger

Was it a good idea? Idk. But you absolutely can do it and get the same result as on the stove.
Some ramen are meant to be microwaved, the container needs to be made for it. Others like the $.50 ones in Styrofoam containers obviously can't.

edit: just watched the clip, the funny man showed the bowl and he is right. Chat was wrong.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Chat complained that that wasn’t the cheap packet ramen that he showed, but as mentioned, microwaving those is totally fine too. Basically get a bowl, enough water to cover the ramen, then about 4 minutes or so in the microwave.
And for my controversial take; I drain ~95% of the water (before adding the flavor packet of course, don’t want to drain the flavor), because I prefer it as a noodle dish rather than a soup dish.
I drain some of the water to get a nice balance of noodles and broth flavor

This Pochi french stream is a nice refresher of my mostly useless highschool French class not counting the curse words she is teaching now

Ensok

Early Adopter
That's why I get these cheap lo mein microwave meals. Only about a dollar and they're much better than instant ramen.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Been a while since I heard Ame's original bgm. Happy memories of a simpler time.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Lia is being Lia again.
"What's a slur? Can you give me an example?" - Chat
"My favorite slur is the F one." - Lia

Say f@ggot on stream Lia. Do it. Grab your destiny with your own hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom