"If I could rent Pippa and Ulka, I would take them to a cosplay cafe and dress them up, then go to a playground where a Death Game was being held and the three of us would play!🎉😎💗"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
If "we" do implement random.txt half of the quotes will be from this demented Kronii/Vesper collab. I wonder whose idea it was, since it's on Kronii's channel. If Vesper had any thought of a series I would have expected them to use his channel. Then again, even if he did plan for a series he may be rethinking his life.

Lots of chuuba orisongs shared. My picks out of songs which haven't already appeared:
- Adieu Salauds - Okayu
- Overd - Lui
- I I I Love You - Botan
- PANIGHT - Aqua/Subaru/Nene, largely for the "these are your last three brain cells" vibe.

A20 is inflexible in the sense that you need to be very mindful of what you pick and why, STS has a good handful of broken combos in it but their pieces are all different for each character and sometimes your first boss relic can really determine how good of a time you're going to have. Its a rough game, but long time player statistics indicate you can win around half your games on any character in A20, with Silent typically being the hardest one (and only one you could argue is potentially below 50%) and Watcher being the easiest as they push to like a 70%+ win rate. You can win A20 with memes like like claw/strength build Defect if you see the right cards/relics come in.
I see I was also underestimating Apparition. The only time I took it was a Watcher with Blasphemy and the skill upgrade egg, which made it a much easier sell. Lost that run to a misplay. That was one of the only times losing a build hurt me. Also I know Watcher is mathematically the most powerful but I really don't find her the "easiest" lol. Shows I need to git gud.

To keep this kind of on topic, I would like more chuubas I watch to play. Out of the big corpo ENs, Elira has played it. Ina and Kiara played it on member streams (not even members-only chat, member streams) and I'm not sure why. I watched a bit of Aruran and Sakamata play it. Sakamata did better on stream but it wasn't her first time.

Naw, I know how to do that and when you write time, 00:00, in youtube comments it automatically references the video you are commenting on. I was talking about the timestampers that post in the comments after the stream.

If the streamer has rewind enabled you can try to timestamp on the fly but then you have to do math. For streamers who don't have rewind enabled is there a way to reference the video length live? Other then literally timing it from the start. Was curious if any of ya'll do timestamping for streams and how.
There are Discord bots where you write descriptions while the stream is live (and offsets if needed) and the bot outputs timestamps.

Botan is playing Dicey Dungeons. I feel like she pays more attention to new games on the Holo perms list than most.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If "we" do implement random.txt half of the quotes will be from this demented Kronii/Vesper collab. I wonder whose idea it was, since it's on Kronii's channel. If Vesper had any expectation of a series I would have expected them to use his channel. Then again, even if he did plan for a series he may be rethinking his life.

I want a Henri quote or two in random.txt.

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Daisenpai is singing! Drop by to give her some love!

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
wait, I'm catching up with the vesper + kronii collab.
This MF is really 42 years old?! (28 years season 14, per his words)

Ensok

Early Adopter

Oh look, the JP Nijisanji vtuber who made numberfags on /vt/ malding, Salome uploaded her first cover.

That Teekyu song fits her so well. I never expected any vtuber to make a cover of a Teekyu song in general, this is amazing.

Piarro

Early Adopter
wait, I'm catching up with the vesper + kronii collab.
This MF is really 42 years old?! (28 years season 14, per his words)
Iirc it was posted in the old thread that during a stream as his PL he said he was 35ish.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Iirc it was posted in the old thread that during a stream as his PL he said he was 35ish.
Once you hit your mid thirties there's no difference between 35, 38, or 42. Maybe just a few more doctor visits.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

SEETHE-Kiara.gif

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Here's something interesting, Ame almost doxx'ed her cat Wellington's real name (Rosswell).

Not really a big deal though since this wasn't even her first time doing it. She actually said its name out loud once in the past, she didn't really panic though after she realized her blunder and just hand-waved it as one of Wellington's nickname.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
  • I tried to finish the Vesper/Kronii collab last night but I crashed hard, I'm finishing that now and then I'll head to the Pippa stream while I work.
  • Woke up, got ready, overheard my neighbor's guest (who looks like an obese woman, but is a man) on his phone saying "My landlord stole my walker, so I'm not getting around well."
  • Try to stifle laughter.
  • This was all before 7 am.
  • Good morning, Florida.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Here's something interesting, Pochi-sensei, Reine's mama and mangaka of Ane Naru Mono will unveil a new model tomorrow and use her real voice as she has been using voice changer all this time.

Technically she's a babiniku since the term can either mean males using female avatars and/or voice changers or vtubers who drew their own avatar. Based on the second meaning, indie Suichan can be considered a babiniku.
There's a non zero chance you might hear a male voice, as most of Pochi-sensei's daughters are all male with the clear exception of Reine but who knows.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

Here's something interesting, Pochi-sensei, Reine's mama and mangaka of Ane Naru Mono will unveil a new model tomorrow and use her real voice as she has been using voice changer all this time.

Technically she's a babiniku since the term can either mean males using female avatars and/or voice changers or vtubers who drew their own avatar. Based on the second meaning, indie Suichan can be considered a babiniku.
There's a non zero chance you might hear a male voice, as most of Pochi-sensei's daughters are all male with the clear exception of Reine but who knows.

She's tweeted to clarify that she is a women, albeit one with a lower voice which she doesn't think is cute.

Koros Apogee

Delta's Schedule for next week:
20220921_204057.jpg

9/26 - Supa reading and Chatting (Youtube)
9/27 - Singing (Youtube)
9/28 - Shadowverse (Twitch)
9/29 - Chatting (Youtube)
9/30 - Valorant (Twitch)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Attachments

• 8c1fba2.jpg
    8c1fba2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I finally realized why Vesper felt so familiar

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I finally realized why Vesper felt so familiar

IT Crowd watchalong when? One of the funniest shows ever from that dank shithole known as England

Talking about a bomb disposal robot:

Cop: "I'm just...having a couple of problems with it."

Moss: "What kind of operating system does it use?"

Cop: "It's uhhhh...Vista."

Moss: "We're going to die!"

Bug Eater

She's tweeted to clarify that she is a women, albeit one with a lower voice which she doesn't think is cute.
She also tweeted a photo of herself at Comiket (albeit with her face covered) a long time ago. I'm predicting that her new model + voice reveal will be a massive win for hag lovers.

1663857343590.png (source)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She also tweeted a photo of herself at Comiket (albeit with her face covered) a long time ago. I'm predicting that her new model + voice reveal will be a massive win for hag lovers.

View attachment 1082 (source)
It is actually pretty ironic to me she hates her deep voice and didn't go with a more mature model to begin with, more like Reine, considering the archetype of the women she draws in her comics lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom