"What's the point of having feet if Gura won't even like them"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Shoutout to Gozilla for the assets
apippatime.jpg
As far as the current stream - it would be nice if Kirschey's live2D was on stream but she proves that png tubers can be fun too.

Have some digestif for Pippa's stream

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I like Shiina, but I'm not going to listen to fashion and beauty advice from girls hiding behind anime avatars. I got a preview on her stream last night and I just don't think she can say "I have Pipkin" and also "I was always the most fashionable and well dressed". Unless she had so much Pipkin that everyone just pretended and she never knew. "And I was a Model/Influencer" stop, stop, I don't care what kind of thot your were, let me not know these things Shiina. I've learned to just skip certain streams or turn them off if it will degrade my enjoyment of a stream. And to be fair, I did actually turn off Pippa's stream last night when the second Iguana got shot. There's just certain things I don't want to see from Vtubers, Animals getting shot Beauty Advice are a couple of them.
From what I understand she was a bit of a normie but she quit once her grandmother/father got sick. She picked up Vtubing during that time. Pretty sure she worked for Tesla at some point. I think all of the Pipkin basically worsened during the time she was unemployed. Shiina's Pipkin is more self doubt and depression vs Pippa's brand of introvert and just overall shit living situation + poor hygene.

Also mine as well take a moment to shill Yocci's beautiful singing. I've mentioned her before among the German vtubers whom I hope Kiara could collab with someday.

She has a nice voice and I always loved her model/design. What does she stream? Any thottery? If so Cover might avoid her.

I don't know enough about Kirschey to be 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure she only has a 3D model that can be a bit janky in her own streams, so I don't know if her model could even be displayed on Pippa's stream. If it could, I doubt it would look good.
1663824853089.png

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
As far as the current stream - it would be nice if Kirschey's live2D was on stream but she proves that png tubers can be fun too.
I don't know enough about Kirschey to be 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure she only has a 3D model that can be a bit janky in her own streams, so I don't know if her model could even be displayed on Pippa's stream. If it could, I doubt it would look good.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Don't you fantasize about saving and/or fixing her? Ragekin just proves that living within the same walls as her is probably a living Hell unbearable by most, but yet you seem unfazed...
You take a gamer woman moment as if its an every day occurrence and not something completely normal that can happen to even you sans woman part. Whats next, pewds a racist for bridge incident?

dumb wings

Christ alive TERA needs 130 gigs of free space to install, what the fuck is this shit? People had like 256 gig HDDs in 2011 when this shit came out.
"The install process is a bit greedy because it keeps the entire package plus the unpacked files till the end.
So even if 67.3 GB is the install size, it will probably need double the space to install."
Found this explanation from the discord. Can confirm my folder is at 67.3 as well. The official MMO had a better installer according to google. Wasn't here long. Jumping from one mmo to another with your stream sounds comfy or at least a neat zatsu but anyone who followed Pippa or similar before know how it went and if you joined, how it was?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The numberfags comparing them to TEMPUS don't help either.
Part of this probably has to do with the shitty discord 144p discord leak where some of the talents were talking about StarsEN auditions being immediately dropped after Niji announces they were accepting auditions for Iluna. /#/ has been basically a Niji-anti thread since that and Salome.
we still don't have a resident nijifriend so you might not get a good answer straight away.
A controversial take is for this I have is that seeing the last major Nijisanji related shitfest that was Finana being a retard over the word "trap" and seeing people poking Scuttle to "defend his waifu/company" and having him scream into a void of primarily holofans makes it really just a sisyphean effort to try and prove why I think Nijisanji is more entertaining to me than Hololive currently is. Even despite all that If I were to take that mantle here I lack in certain aspects that he provided (like actually combing through Japanese Twitter to get a rundown on certain happenings for NijiJP) I also have my own personal life which is kicking in full gear for this year now and I really don't want to spend my what little free time sperging out in defense for Nijisanji; I just want to watch who I enjoy and share clips. There are people who still think every Nijisanji EN talent in that discord leak were shitting on Hololive and I can't change that so why even elaborate further on drama to the masses, lmao.

And I often feel like Nina is sorta hated on due to her, ... idk what to call it, but everyone treats her like a mom and it rubs people the wrong way sometimes? Often you see people accusing her of being a leech and such, which makes talking about Nina and her streams a bit of a hassle. She's really just fulfilling the role that fell on her. I remember on the old site we had tweets from her RM, didn't she say she wasn't comfy at first with the mom stuff? Like she's only 29 lol.
Nina gets shit on by Luxiem and Noctyx Yumejos for being female around their males and generally gets hated on by other parts of the Niji fanbase for "leeching" off the popularity of the males and collabing with them primarily over the rest of Ethyria/Obsydia/Lazulight. The Mommy shtick being seen as stale by some people probably adds to that too. Despite all this and my initial fears, she's honestly kind of alright. I don't watch her streams but I can appreciate her being in a collab.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Pippa generally uses a PNG when she has other people in her stream. I'm guessing it's a limitation due to how resource-demanding streaming a game at high-resolution while running a good-quality vtuber model is.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
She has a nice voice and I always loved her model/design. What does she stream? Any thottery? If so Cover might avoid her.

Yocci/Yoclesh almost exclusively streams Art/L2D/Vtuber drawing. (She's Silvervale's Art mama after all.) She sings A LOT. If she's drawing, she's singing or humming along to something. Sometimes she'll break from drawing to have small karaoke intermissions. Doesn't game on stream a whole lot, and when she does it's usually with her friends/circle.

Yocci is part of Vyuugen Vtuber circle/group with Dyarikku, Yuniiho, Momotexx, etc... Recent games from her include: Fall Guys, Stray, Gartic phone, Golf with your friends, Observation Duty, Cuphead, Jump King, and Marbles on stream. She recently completed a Subathon which lasted 7 to 8 days about. Thottery? I guess it depends how you define that... She draws booba fanarts of other Vtubers from time to time, but she's married IRL (to her Rigger RotusLotus: https://twitter.com/rotuslotus ) and doesn't coom-bait or GFE with chat.

Here is her Twitter: https://twitter.com/yoclesh

She's pretty open about her life IRL and relationships/friends. Which probably helps keep parasocials away seeing that she's already married. She sometimes post pictures of her IRL self and stuff around her. Some people aren't into that since it breaks the 4th wall or whatever.

Here is one of her covers (She has a few):

That's most of the information I can provide. She's a certified "comfy" streamer to the max. Definitely not for everyone, I know some equate comfy to boring.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Holy shit, does Ame always sing for this long? She's been going for three fucking hours.

(Not that I'm complaining, but holy shit)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Holy shit, does Ame always sing for this long? She's been going for three fucking hours.

(Not that I'm complaining, but holy shit)
seems she’s been going longer as of late.

She mentioned something about singer differently to be able to last longer. Which is probably why. Looking at archives karaokes never hit 2 hrs until September of last year

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Lmfao. This is why I love Ame. A secret encore of September after the outro music, the fourth time she's sung it this stream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What if I am you, in some kind of Tyler Durden split personality way?
What if we are all you? Just pieces of your broken personality? What if your way to cope with life has been making a site that nobody knows of and then registering hundreds of accounts to talk to yourself? An endless, meaningless stream of consciousness of an addled individual, alone, but very much not lonely?
Would that then make this message a bit of introspection? A moment of clarity quickly forgotten?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
How do you do, fellow IRyS enjoyers? Just randomly pondering on some cryptic things she has said recently; 1. She was talking about her boobs again and chat asked if she was E-cup in Japanese or American measurements and she said they'd have to ask redjuice because she is not allowed to ask him about it even if she wanted to, that seemed odd to me. 2. In one of her complaints about her model she once asked chat, 'Do I look more angel or demon? Because I think I look like more than half demon', so I think her rework will have more angelic elements in it at her request. 3. She said that her last name might stay a secret forever because some plans and things changed. I don't know what it could possibly be, if the 'Hoozuki' was a reference to something and they can't use it anymore or what.

And someone just sc'd at the end of the Spooky's Mansion stream asking about Tempus collabs and she didn't outright say 'no', but it was a heavily implied 'no'. :cry: Stuff about how she doesn't really ask for collabs, and she basically sticks to the people that she already knows and is comfortable with. She just wants to 'chill'. Timestamped to the segment:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
What if we are all you? Just pieces of your broken personality? What if your way to cope with life has been making a site that nobody knows of and then registering hundreds of accounts to talk to yourself? An endless, meaningless stream of consciousness of an addled individual, alone, but very much not lonely?
Would that then make this message a bit of introspection? A moment of clarity quickly forgotten?
I think it would just mean I'm rather good at entertaining myself. Though really I just think you're Thhrang.

vestars20

Early Adopter
A controversial take is for this I have is that seeing the last major Nijisanji related shitfest that was Finana being a retard over the word "trap" and seeing people poking Scuttle to "defend his waifu/company" and having him scream into a void of primarily holofans makes it really just a sisyphean effort to try and prove why I think Nijisanji is more entertaining to me than Hololive currently is. Even despite all that If I were to take that mantle here I lack in certain aspects that he provided (like actually combing through Japanese Twitter to get a rundown on certain happenings for NijiJP) I also have my own personal life which is kicking in full gear for this year now and I really don't want to spend my what little free time sperging out in defense for Nijisanji; I just want to watch who I enjoy and share clips. There are people who still think every Nijisanji EN talent in that discord leak were shitting on Hololive and I can't change that so why even elaborate further on drama to the masses, lmao.
Fair take but annoying. Consider that the Kiwi thread had bingo board posts predicting "True and Honest" posters being shitty posters, and even fucking then people would bait bite. Post what you like, beyond that ignore people not acting in good faith. Don't take bait and have fun with everyone.

Enjoy a non bait taker.

Ednine

Well, I for one, am very glad that Kronii saw the light and decided to tell the unicorns to fuck off so we could have this collab. It's inane but glorious.
I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but based on the response I'm seeing here, I can't wait!

The boomer vs zoomer collab with Bae was amazing, this one sounds amazing too... I'm already dreaming of what kind of weird collabs Vesper could have with other members.

It's like every time Vesper interacts with women, he takes permanent psychic damage.
And the unicorns thought it was the girls who were in danger...

And someone just sc'd at the end of the Spooky's Mansion stream asking about Tempus collabs and she didn't outright say 'no', but it was a heavily implied 'no'. :cry: Stuff about how she doesn't really ask for collabs, and she basically sticks to the people that she already knows and is comfortable with. She just wants to 'chill'. Timestamped to the segment:

It does give the impression that she doesn't want to collab with the boys, and that's perfectly okay too. Each talent should be able to choose one way or the other, without being ruled by external pressure. Even though an IRyS/Vesper collab with the right focus/subject matter could be incredible.

Burnt Fish

why does it always feel like Niji merchandise runs always seem to bring about drama.

Apart from the minor cases of people being annoyed that they feel like Niji is milking Luxiem with low quality merch over and over just as a cash grab while neglecting or ignoring the other EN waves which can be seen in the replies.

The QRT's especially seem full of people calling this particular theme racist as they chose Taishi Roman style clothing which originates from the period of time where Japan was colonizing Korea and elsewhere in SEA.

It all seems somewhat overblown but at the same time I feel like there's a theme forming of there being some drama or anger from Niji merch promos.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Even though an IRyS/Vesper collab with the right focus/subject matter could be incredible.
Bae and Irys go to Grandpire for marriage counseling, the collab writes itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom