"Hey, you, you under 25 or over 25? Leonardo Dicaprio wants to know your location"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The bully gets bullied
bullykinj.jpg

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Man, Ame's got pretty good taste.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Christ alive TERA needs 130 gigs of free space to install, what the fuck is this shit? People had like 256 gig HDDs in 2011 when this shit came out.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Missed it live but just finished Kronii's therapy stream. Great fun. Get fucked unicorns.

As a side note, I need therapy stream for all the girls now. Especially the girls who actually need it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Now that I've joined the stream, I just want to say that Ame's 3D model is super cute

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
lmfao, I think this is the third time that she's sung September this stream.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh no she's malding. I guess Pippa doesn't have neighbors nearby if she can scream that loud.

Edit: Wow she's a fucking mess right now. This is glorious.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
We got some ragekin in the stream, I'm content with the content.
1663821827180.png

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

There's a vtuber agency specialized in Islam?

These type of VTubers pops in every few months in the indo community sphere so I'm guessing they do have a niche for it
There are few arguments about the morality of making this type of content in the community iirc but I think for the most part, the people who were doing this are backed with an Islam degree or something similar so the content you'll get from them is more straightforward (qur'an reciting, Islamic related storytelling etc.) rather than the usual VTuber doing gaming content

Possibly the best 3D live concert:

You owe it to yourself to watch the entire concert(Either by buying it if its still possible and you have the means, or by going to nyaa.si if you are poor). Trust me, don't be lazy. You WANT to experience Stellar Stellar in this concert.

Watched the vod few weeks ago because I couldn't catch it live and I must say it's even better than her own solo live by far, truly worth all the money

Next year eurovision looking great already

The holoJP boys are getting new unit songs for each gen released each week starting from the 25th of this month

Catching up with the vesper-kronii collab rn and it's already hilarious from the get-go, what a wonderful stream

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We got some ragekin in the stream, I'm content with the content.
View attachment 1068
Don't you fantasize about saving and/or fixing her? Ragekin just proves that living within the same walls as her is probably a living Hell unbearable by most, but yet you seem unfazed...

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Oh no she's malding. I guess Pippa doesn't have neighbors nearby if she can scream that loud.

Edit: Wow she's a fucking mess right now. This is glorious.
It’s Pippa so don’t you mean

Molding. 😏

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Don't you fantasize about saving and/or fixing her? Ragekin just proves that living within the same walls as her is probably a living Hell unbearable by most, but yet you seem unfazed...
He probably gets excited by her high pitched screams of rage. He's the one that truly needs fixing, but he's too far gone I'm afraid.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Ragekin is the good parts, as with the rest of her pipkin affliction, you don't need to fix those, you just need to fix the fucked up teeth and fear of social interaction.

"How do I type in raid leader chat?" - Kirschey
"Slash N... For... For nothing..." - Pippa

Edit: Speaking of underwater in MMOs, I remember back in the day I played a Druid when WoW first came out. They didn't have diminishing returns, so I could just get chased under water, entangle someone and then aquatic form and repeat over and over until they drowned. Back then Druids were dogshit to, so it was especially humiliating.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Ragekin is the good parts, as with the rest of her pipkin affliction, you don't need to fix those, you just need to fix the fucked up teeth and fear of social interaction.
I'm honestly not even sure how to respond to that.

But damn, Kirschey is great at bringing out Pippa's degeneracy. I hope they collab more and not just TERA streams.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm honestly not even sure how to respond to that.

But damn, Kirschey is great at bringing out Pippa's degeneracy. I hope they collab more and not just TERA streams.
Kirschey is too degenerate for me, but I like seeing Pippa being forced into the straight man role that normally Tenma or Lisa end up in. I think the only thing that could force Kirschey into a straight man role is if she encounters a normie that's so normal that it throws her for a loop.

Same. He scares me.
What if I am you, in some kind of Tyler Durden split personality way?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom