Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Thing is, If she's accepted, she'd need to be an invader, because AT LEAST cappipis will pick up who she is if she gets a new character.
@RestlessRain said she mentioned she did an application video, so we only have to wait until 2025 for gentree
kek they just joked about exactly this.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Do you think Fishman tunes in to every Pippa stream to see how she's given him a heart attack this time, or does he wait until Pippa's wrangler calls Fishman to tell him what problems she's currently causing him?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Do you think Fishman tunes in to every Pippa stream to see how she's given him a heart attack this time, or does he wait until Pippa's wrangler calls Fishman to tell him what problems she's currently causing him?
What problems?
:smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Fish Daddy Sakana collecting all of the sad girls.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Fishman based slaver? Or extreme schizo businessman? I'm not sure there is a difference.

Oh right, he paid the jannies. He forgot they do it for free.

Fish Daddy needs to leave some sad girls for the rest of us.
Based sad girls don't exist, remember they're all 40+ year old men. Don't believe the fish's lies.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Fishman based slaver? Or extreme schizo businessman? I'm not sure there is a difference.
Depressed man in over his head trying to block the pain by playing League all day.

Oh right, he paid the jannies. He forgot they do it for free.
I think the only time I've heard mods getting paid is Miao, and that was like one free game a month or something. I wonder if there's some kind of service that can be made for paid mods, but it would probably be one mod who manages a bunch of free mods.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

perfect time to post this

Especially with Ame's karaoke soon

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Shiina + Rie stream is on right now.

Looks like gyaru shiina was a thing for a while :unsure:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sega sponsored Reimu to shill Frontiers

Pon wolf working at the SCP foundation

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I bring unicorns from the comment section
I'm pretty sure some of these are all alts of the same person, the infamous Zoki who has been posting stolen arts and harassing talents for over a year.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I've only seen five seconds of this vagina song but I can already tell it's proper Islamic content.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina + Rie stream is on right now.

Looks like gyaru shiina was a thing for a while :unsure:
I like Shiina, but I'm not going to listen to fashion and beauty advice from girls hiding behind anime avatars. I got a preview on her stream last night and I just don't think she can say "I have Pipkin" and also "I was always the most fashionable and well dressed". Unless she had so much Pipkin that everyone just pretended and she never knew. "And I was a Model/Influencer" stop, stop, I don't care what kind of thot your were, let me not know these things Shiina. I've learned to just skip certain streams or turn them off if it will degrade my enjoyment of a stream. And to be fair, I did actually turn off Pippa's stream last night when the second Iguana got shot. There's just certain things I don't want to see from Vtubers, Animals getting shot Beauty Advice are a couple of them.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Kirschey once again buck broke Pippa with the used sex toy comment.

"Pippa water filter adds more mold to the water." - Kirschey.

I've only seen five seconds of this vagina song but I can already tell it's proper Islamic content.
I heard somewhere the song is by a group known for making intentionally retarded music, but I think that might be cope by Bill Nye fans. If that show was for people nostalgic for Bill Nye, why not just rip off Vsauce or whatever that one guy is called?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I heard somewhere the song is by a group known for making intentionally retarded music, but I think that might be cope by Bill Nye fans. If that show was for people nostalgic for Bill Nye, why not just rip off Vsauce or whatever that one guy is called?
You need to be quite clever to be able to pull of the "I was just pretending to be retarded" without actually looking retarded, and I'm really not seeing it with this group.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom