"'Which Niji/HoloEN girl are you going for next', your oshi. I'm going for your oshi. Which one's your oshi? Oh he left!? Damn it! Come baaack! C'mon come baaack! I was just joking dude c´mon! Come baaack! I hurt his feelings? I'M NOT ACTUALLY GOING FOR HIS OSHI I was just fucking around! It's banter! I don't actually wanna hurt anyone's feelings, it's just a bit dude! Ahh fuck"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Kirschey streams are something else...
Sakana, she's like, SSR+ rank Sad Girl...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Kirschey stories are wild.
>Aryan Brotherhood boyfriend
This stream is a fucking trip, Pippa's reactions are gold
This was an amazing clippable moment:

Kirschey said:
...she started covering up her Swastika tattoos, y'know, reintegrating to being a not-crazy person.
Pippa said:
Ah Ogey. Careful, you might offend some of my audience.
Kirschey said:
Pippa said:
Nothing, continue...
story.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
MFW pippa becomes the new phaseconnect recruitment manager, goes around the web looking for sad girls to add to fishman's collection.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
So I finished watching the Vesper/Kronii collab.

My god. The unicorns will never recover. Somebody should make one of those fake wikipedia summaries of the conflict.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Tera looks kind of fun, but that might just be because of the insanity I'm listening to here.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Tera looks kind of fun, but that might just be because of the insanity I'm listening to here.
Old WoW was better.
Koreans can't do MMORPGs no matter what Pippa says.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I uh, I sure hope none of you are following the Kronii art tag, well at least for a couple of weeks.

Some of the art is amazing so far.
Orange woman based. This'd be hilarious and a huge advertisement for Hololive and vTubers in general if she actually pulled it off. She could put in a 3D/AR style performance. It'd rock to see the normie's reactions.
Kirschey streams are something else...
Sakana, she's like, SSR+ rank Sad Girl...
It'd be amazing if she actually applied. She's wild.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kirsche mentioned earlier that she's recently done an application video. I assume that she was applying to Phase Connect from context.

Tried out a Kirsche stream the other day, and she was alright solo, but she's absolute gold when collabbing with Pippa. This definitely needs to happen more often.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I used to play it when it first went f2p. The combat is pretty fun and it has the older stlye of progression where you actually play the dungeons and shit to gear up, instead of just greasing braindead daily quests, but it was incredibly jewish, so I assume it'd be a lot of fun on Menma's.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Thing is, If she's accepted, she'd need to be an invader, because AT LEAST cappipis will pick up who she is if she gets a new character.
@RestlessRain said she mentioned she did an application video, so we only have to wait until 2025 for gentree

Bae...

1663813759221.png

1663813785853.png

The artist is a HUGE bae fan... and as a furry, he did a +18 version of this... don't look it up.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Kirsche mentioned earlier that she's recently done an application video. I assume that she was applying to Phase Connect from context.

Tried out a Kirsche stream the other day, and she was alright solo, but she's absolute gold when collabbing with Pippa. This definitely needs to happen more often.
She said it was Phase and she wants to show the video regardless if she gets in once it's ok to show it.

I used to play it when it first went f2p. The combat is pretty fun and it has the older stlye of progression where you actually play the dungeons and shit to gear up, instead of just greasing braindead daily quests, but it was incredibly jewish, so I assume it'd be a lot of fun on Menma's.
I remember trying it ages ago for a few seconds and the combat was fun but I was too invested in WoW at the time to make the jump. Maybe I'll try out Menma's.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She said it was Phase and she wants to show the video regardless if she gets in once it's ok to show it.

Mustn't have properly caught it. She's just said that she doesn't want her banter with Pippa to count against her application if anyone was unsure that she is applying to be in Phase 3.
Thing is, If she's accepted, she'd need to be an invader, because AT LEAST cappipis will pick up who she is if she gets a new character.
@RestlessRain said she mentioned she did an application video, so we only have to wait until 2025 for gentree

I don't know if her current avatar would work with Phase Connect's visual style. Even if Kirsche kept the same character, her character style needs a lot more layers, extra colours and more ornamentation to fit in with the rest of Phase Connect, in my opinion.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I bring unicorns from the comment section
Screenshot_20220921-190433-965.png
Screenshot_20220921-190601-906.pngScreenshot_20220921-190541-539.pngScreenshot_20220921-190409-369.pngScreenshot_20220921-191313-914.png
And this funny comment
Screenshot_20220921-191421-010.png
Also for some reason Nerrev got shadowbanned wonder why Screenshot_20220921-185848-992.png

Ensok

Early Adopter
I have other things to do but this stream is far too entertaining to walk away from.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

new VTuber podcast is her. Twink, alien,and Male Enna

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh god Pippa and Kirschey randomly started talking about the color of their poop and periods. What level of autism is this?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom