"My sexual awakening was Pyramid Head from Silent Hill with the bubblehead nurse"Skye Shinryu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Her uncle had the prophecy and tried to warn us.
Remember everybody: always trust your local redneck drug addict. They may seem crazy at first, but life has a way of proving them right.

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
Screenshot_20220921-182343_Brave.png
Screenshot_20220921-183001_Brave.png

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Pippa's uncle is unbelievably based. I want to know more about her family.
It's sounds like her Uncle is the average boomer conspiracy theorist. It explains why Pippa likes the homeland; compared to what she's been exposed too, the things on it are completely sane.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
And the conversation shifted to dog fucking as well as Jihad Justin saying "just because it's a fact doesn't mean it's not racist". Once again Kirschey is here to break Pippa.

Edit: Fun fact, I heard Jessie Slaughter's name twice today, as Pigeon Pete made a video about her today.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I mean, that's infinitely better than Austria sending some third-rate negro. Eurosong has had nothing to do with actual singing talent, for years now, it's just a political thing. Although the Italian rock band two (?) years ago was actually pretty good and unique considering it's Eurosong, and the last winner that didn't blow ass was the Finnish madlads in like 2004.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Timesmut clip that broke clockwoman and my eardrums. Dis some Joker origin story shit lol

You know as much as hololive lore is kind of whatever and most people don't really care about it, I do appreciate Vesper trying to lean into it anyway to try and "canonize" the "reset" with Kronii resetting the timeline, it makes the bit funnier then if this context didn't exist and they just normally tried to move on from Time Smutt. Vesper truly is a long time DM with how much he tends to ad lib his way through bits like it is nothing, like what he did with the whole Vesper clone jar thing with Magni.

Last edited:

BEEG Booba Fishing

Killing almost everything he comes across, flirting with the rest, making Vesper seethe in chat, and then he deskslams after accidentally closing the game. Overplayed as this game is, Magni's off to a great start.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I refuse to believe Kirsche is a real person.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Based on the average Eurovision song, I'd say she has a really good chance. I don't pay to much attention to it because Europoors lmao, but they definitely don't send their best talent for it.

And the conversation shifted to dog fucking as well as Jihad Justin saying "just because it's a fact doesn't mean it's not racist". Once again Kirschey is here to break Pippa.
If you're somehow here Fishman, please bring on Kirschey. I can see her being really good at collabs. She even had a fucked up childhood, plus she's pretty based. She's the perfect fit, you can't go wrong with her.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
You know as much as hololive lore is kind of whatever and most people don't really care about I do appreciate Vesper trying to lean into it anyway to try and "canonize" the "reset" with Kronii resetting the timeline, it makes the bit funnier then if this context didn't exist and they just normally tried to move on from Time Smutt. Vesper truly is a long time DM with how much he tends to ad lib his way through bits like it is nothing, like what he did with the whole Vesper clone jar thing with Magni.
Can't wait for when Tempus does their DnD sessions. Vesper seems like he would be an amazing DM. He stays with the bit but let's others add more and keeps going with it. Being able to keep the scenario going without shutting down suggestions/improv makes for a better experience for everyone.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I dont think you can come up on the fly with a eternally online mmo influential vtuber small fry cybersports gamer with white trash weapon trading mom and biker uncle dad (?)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Jesus fuck Kirschey has an uncle dad...

Edit: Ok, she doesn't actually, her mom just lied to her that she did. Her mom just wanted to get her out of the house.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Can't wait for when Tempus does their DnD sessions. Vesper seems like he would be an amazing DM. He stays with the bit but let's others add more and keeps going with it. Being able to keep the scenario going without shutting down suggestions/improv makes for a better experience for everyone.

I'm still surprised Calli is as good a GM as she is, I'd hope Vesper is even better.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm so glad that them actually playing the game this time isn't ruining the content.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter
Vesper one hour in: "Boys only."
Who could have thought TEMPUS wasn't a threat to the girls, its the other way around! We must protect our boys from those evil thots!:ROFLMAO:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Kirschey held hands with a penis haver! I hate her now!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Based on the average Eurovision song, I'd say she has a really good chance. I don't pay to much attention to it because Europoors lmao, but they definitely don't send their best talent for it.
Eurovision's pretty much universally accepted to be a joke, the only people who take it seriously are flamboyantly gay men or middle-aged mothers. Pretty much every entrant I've ever heard of has either been an overly camp novelty act or a washed-up reality TV contestant from about 10 years prior.

If Kiara got in it's hard to gauge how she'd do in the contest itself given the votes are mostly just different countries being bitchy with each other, but she'd probably get a lot of exposure, albeit from a mostly annoying demographic.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Kirschey stories are wild.
>Aryan Brotherhood boyfriend
This stream is a fucking trip, Pippa's reactions are gold

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I dont think you can come up on the fly with a eternally online mmo influential vtuber small fry cybersports gamer with white trash weapon trading mom and biker uncle dad (?)
I have a lot of experience with people whose life stories are fucking Mexican Telenovela-tier, but Kirschey is so many levels beyond that I'm getting mentally flashbanged by every other sentence she throws out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom