"Sometimes I think live streamers are pretty pathetic to be honest."Neuro-sama

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Shiina talking about how Fishman STILL wants them to play block game and brings it up every meeting. It's met by groans from the talents according to her.

They should just play with fucking mods. I don't get why no vtuber ever seems to mod the game beyond meme stuff. Minecraft is a boring-ass game by now. It's easy. It's not fun unless you're a redstone god or love creating stuff.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I think on the jp side they need perms for mods. Over here in the west? You got me :botanshrug:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
They should just play with fucking mods. I don't get why no vtuber ever seems to mod the game beyond meme stuff. Minecraft is a boring-ass game by now. It's easy. It's not fun unless you're a redstone god or love creating stuff.
Hit the Galacticraft pack and have Fishman establish an interplanetary sadgirl slave ring within the first two hours of playing, meanwhile none of them can figure out the tech mods to be able to fight back.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hit the Galacticraft pack and have Fishman establish an interplanetary sadgirl slave ring within the first two hours of playing, meanwhile none of them can figure out the tech mods to be able to fight back.
He already has a sad girl slave ring in real life, why bother having one in Minecraft too?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He already has a sad girl slave ring in real life, why bother having one in Minecraft too?
Because that's what he did in vanilla Minecraft, and he can step up his game in the tech autism modpacks.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Lia finally playing the game after spending an hour reading fanfics and Rinmama showing up. RIP VOD

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This was posted on the homeland assload of time ago, but it boiled down to corpo vtuber lawyering that comes from using a license (the game part) and the implied liability of user-generated content made from using the license (the mod).
In practical terms: should a streamer find herself face to face with a haken kreuz while Shadilay plays in the background, who's to hold the accountability: the streamer, the game's publisher, the mod's author, or a jurisprudential abomination of all three.
Publishers routinely wash their hands free of this by making you sign an EULA clause at the start (the user-generated part etc. blah blah blah) but there's a sponge's worth of holes if you are streaming such content on a maniac-neurotic platform such as youtube.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
MOUSEY BIRTHDAY! LET’S GOOOO! And there’s nothing super important happening tonight so I can watch it all (unlike anniversary which was on Mumei’s birthday)
Stream was only 45 min (concert 38 min). Headphones died so I only saw about half of both. Which is good considering how short it was.

Archived is concert is already posted. A longer birthday stream is planned for TOMORROW.
Screenshot - 2023-01-11T201617.176.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Panko posted her 2022 highlights video. Funny stuff.

Oh? Who is that handsome devil in the credits? :smugina: I didn't work on this, Komacheez Archive just asked for permission to use one of my clips. They really didn't need to ask my permission, but it was very nice of them nonetheless.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Stream was only 45 min (concert 38 min). Headphones died so I only saw about half of both. Which is good considering how short it was.

Archived is concert is already posted. A longer birthday stream is planned for TOMORROW.
View attachment 10489

Couldnt watch the whole thing but for what I saw it was nice, guesses where Bubi (Connor) and Nyanners, also:

Timestamp for Mouse first Original song

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Apparently she was a very memy vtuber. Also on a side note which one of you fuckers posted this tweet:

Decided to check out her twitter. It's still up if anyone actually cares enough to archive it. Her last post was a retweet of her termination notice.

She has some funny memes.

Fld0zqmacAEej96
Fl1phloaYAEOGdF
FlP9l1OaYAEw_ws
FlKbRTiaMAI0a5Q

She also leant in somewhat with the whole GFE

FlQMWfeakAAgpo7
Fl1uPikacAEQPRP
FlqVt96aUAMYulR
FlobZ6racAMT5dI

I'm not seeing anything here that would explain why she was terminated, but maybe I'm just used to how unhinged Phase Connect twitter is.

But I'm just glad Henri never found out about her.

FlZ5XDpacAAXMDU

Her coworker, Verudemi, had a bit to say about the situation, by the way:

And a cryptic twitter post, but it's not hard to draw the dots
FmMINI1acAASCI-

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa's streaming fear soon! Will we get a back to back videogame completion today? Tune in to find out!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS has an announcement stream coming up on the hour. Could be; song, album, merch, kimono, casual, 3d. We don’t know besides that she had to get the ‘ok’ from staff in order to announce it.

She has to hit 11k m in the game before she does the announcement. She probably won't get that before the tweet hits.
:ponrys:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa's streaming fear soon! Will we get a back to back videogame completion today? Tune in to find out!

Doubt. She was about halfway through last time.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Flayon being a professional VA might actually be true. Either that or the dude is OBSESSED. He keeps picking out VAs in the game and even said the one guy was a "good dude". Which I guess could just means he likes his work, but saying it that way sounds more personal.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Lia finally playing the game after spending an hour reading fanfics and Rinmama showing up. RIP VOD

I love this gremlin but she's probably playing with fire reading twisted erotica sometimes featuring underage characters on stream.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Maybe a dumb question but why didn't she collab more often in person when she was still in japan?
Covid could have been a factor
Edit: popped in to IRyS' yeet stream and heard gravity for the 2nd time since I first listened to it it's pretty damned catchy

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She has to hit 11k m in the game before she does the announcement. She probably won't get that before the tweet hits.
:ponrys:
She started with a goal of 13k. I am just waiting for the scheduled tweet.

Edit: She did it. I am a failure of a fan…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom