"If you don't like chocolate you're not human"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Gavis Bettel's new thumbnail is kind of different, not sure why. Will he be allowed to cook?

How crunchy will the elevator music be if the third time is not, in fact, the charm?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina art and Zatsu Time!

She's going to make more emotes! You should share some good ideas in her chat so we can get some more classics! :shiinastare::wtfman::shiinawangy:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I pray no one on this forum and especially no one from vt or reddit will ever lay eyes on their oshi's physical form.
Jokes on you! Not only is my oshi super cute, but her roommate is too!
FkUgC6VUEAEy3QR.png

To be fair though, Lia would still be my favorite even if she looked like a horrifying amalgamation of Pantsu and a certain Canadian Twitch streamer

A highlight from last night would be during Erina's Poppy's Playtime stream. A huge scardey cat, she "added" Airi and Remi to the stream for psychological support. Her impressions are pretty spot on.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia just posted a great short. TL;DR: Chat member gets robbed by an Overwatch cosplayer after giving them a blowjob. Lia shows no mercy. The cheap animation style by Lia just adds to the story.

kestraline

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Ending was actually great.

On the last turn Kiara is ahead but Calli gets to Boo and if she steals a star Kiara will have the same amount of stars but less coins than Noel. Kiara begs Calli to pick Noel or at least do random. So Calli folds and picks random... and lands on Kiara anyways because that's Kiara's luck. But because Kiara landed on a red space for the last turn the final minigame was 1v3 and she got super lucky with it being one where she could get a lot of coins easily. And then she even got two bonus stars and won the whole thing. For once Kiara is not horribly cursed in Mario Party.

In over two years, this is the first time Kiara wins in Mario Party
Her loose streak was quite impressive
Chicken speedrunning JP offline collabs (now Choco + Mel). Maybe a dumb question but why didn't she collab more often in person when she was still in japan? Some KFP please lists all of her offcollab before she moved back to Europe, I'm too lazy to do it myself.

1. Subaru (its where the Holobirds group officially started and during
2. Nene (Concert, its where O'riends as a group name started)
3. Matsuri (at that time, Kiara was the very first Holomem to visit her at her new apartment)
4. Calli (this was the first offcollab with Calli but Kiara already hung out with her in her place pre-debut)
5. Calli (This was the only streamed part of their Homiemoon to Hokkaido, the trip lasted 5 days and Kiara and Calli walked around their hotel commando underneath their Yukatas because Calli was convinced that that's the only proper way to wear a Yukata)
6. Calli (Shrek 1 + 2 watch along)
7. Calli (Takamori concert, infamous because Kiara broke down into tears because she got really sad about leaving Calli and Japan)

8. Nene (also a concert, this is the last of Kiaras off-collabs for a long time, until her Honeymoon with Reine in the Maldives actually)

But Kiara met a few more Holomembers during her time there off-stream, most notably A-chan, Marine, Botan, Suisei and Kanata

It doesnt look like much now but for comparision, Calli who stayed in Japan for all of 2021 (unlike Kiara) still had less off-collabs. Back then, off-collabs were just even more rare than they are today. And when Kiara moved out of Japan, she was sure that she would be able to fly back to Japan every few months to meet more people.

The current off-collab spam is very much a revenge on 2021 and 2022 when she wasn't able to go back to Japan. This time around, she knows she isn't there for long so she is focusing the off-collabs with people that she hasn't met yet.

Have an informative members post I stole from /vt/, I'm sorry its not Fauna
1673475956095.png

I don't think someone posted Dez's interpretation of Tempus Vanguard yet, it's very accurate

Also I don't know if the comment from his latest Prey stream was a shitpost but Altare's reaction is really wholesome

these are the comments hes reacting to, I dont think its a shitpost

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I pray no one on this forum and especially no one from vt or reddit will ever lay eyes on their oshi's physical form.
I tend to at least do a troon check to make sure they're real women before I simp.
Happy to say Ame, Tenma and Shiina are real true women
:shubaIapprob:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ina's school uniform fetish is leaking.....

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
How crunchy will the elevator music be if the third time is not, in fact, the charm?
Last elevator music from our favorite Vspacer was pretty clean, so probably nothing unless Bettel decides to add some ambient fire sounds to the mix. Which if he does that, I'll member him as soon as possible unless he kills himself first.

Speaking of HoloTEMPUS' number 1 Vspacer, this clipper below is steadily uploading his last Twitterspace if anyone missed it. It wasn't quite as insane and rage filled as last time, but you get to hear stories about his eating habits and other such nonsense. He also explained at one point that the ending to his debut with all the tomatos was prepared less then 24 hours before the debut, so he winged that section a lot acting wise while everything else was far more rehearsed.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The question is; what's the ROI? Can you even donate to a short? What's the correlation between subs gained by shortposting and donation increases based on sub count, compared to donations on a comparable sub count grown purely by streaming?

I feel a lot of people mistake pure sub growth for revenue generation. I'd really like to get actual numbers and a statistical analysis going on this kind of stuff.
On the youtube app from a phone it gives you the option to "buy super thanks" on a short, which i think would be like a superchat, incentive wise i don't know if people would want to donate from there.

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
Random japanese Sarariman found impaled with a spear in an alley with a note, "I just wanted a crumb of XCOM perms." Investigation falls off without conclusion after three weeks.
[- THERE IS A POSSIBILITY HE MAY BE A TERMINATOR LIKE ME - COMMON INFILTRATION TACTIC -]
[- THE INVESTIGATION FAILS BECAUSE THE POLICE STATION GETS INFILTRATED AND ALL PERSONNEL ARE TYPICALLY TERMINATED -]
[- JAPANESE POLICE MEN SEVERELY LACK COMBAT SKILLS DUE TO LOW CRIME RATES AND CUCK BEHAVIOR -]

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Shiina talking about how Fishman STILL wants them to play block game and brings it up every meeting. It's met by groans from the talents according to her.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
MOUSEY BIRTHDAY! LET’S GOOOO! And there’s nothing super important happening tonight so I can watch it all (unlike anniversary which was on Mumei’s birthday)

kukkia

Early Adopter
Like half of them have already been doxxed lol, they're average to good looking.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Juna is doing the GFE mommy classic

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS has an announcement stream coming up on the hour. Could be; song, album, merch, kimono, casual, 3d. We don’t know besides that she had to get the ‘ok’ from staff in order to announce it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shiina talking about how Fishman STILL wants them to play block game and brings it up every meeting. It's met by groans from the talents according to her.
This is your in if you're looking to apply to PC.

The last time they did block game, chat was bullying the talents with $20, $50 and $100 supers to wreck the game, and it made for pretty fun content. I can see why Fishman wants them all to do it again.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Tsukuni Luna from Project Solaria had it's contract terminated a few hours ago.

I tried to find any rrat about it and found nothing but because they terminated it without suspension it's probably something very serious.

archive: https://archive.ph/C13NH

Apparently she was a very memy vtuber. Also on a side note which one of you fuckers posted this tweet:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom