"WAH"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Best song cover?
They're just scared of Da Michi's Potion and Pippa The Rippa's power.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
FISH.

WHY U NO HAVE SHIINA FOR SONG COVER!?

Edit: Well, it would be a toss up between Lumi and Shiina for me. The former is a really great singer.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“I can never say no to trains”- Ren Zotto

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's gotten a little better, but I really hope if they do something like this again someone is taking a lot of notes on just technical stuff that could be done better. Even just something as simple as having something under the video screen in the dead space that tells you what segment they're on if you happen to join mid segment could go a long way.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Can they just show the best shorts? I mean... they're shorts. Also, Pippa and Shiina both had amazing shorts :pippasadl::shiinastare: Not enough love my girls :fishfry:

Sven

It's gotten a little better, but I really hope if they do something like this again someone is taking a lot of notes on just technical stuff that could be done better. Even just something as simple as having something under the video screen in the dead space that tells you what segment they're on if you happen to join mid segment could go a long way.
Another issue is doing too much, doing these new years vids means too much rigging has to occur so that everyone gets in (I know they want to avoid sweeps and hurt feelings but a little more work was needed in the set-up for this) Panko winning Shorts between only her and Uruka was obvious the moment she showed up as she hasn't won anything yet for example.

*Also no Michi yet so I assume original song

Jacks Wasted Life

Really need longer clips. But yeah, this is totally rigged. Everyone in PC is gonna get one award. Which makes sense because of company unity. At least the rigging is done for harmony and not because of corruption/stupidity like every other award.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Also, Pippa and Shiina both had amazing shorts :pippasadl::shiinastare: Not enough love my girls :fishfry:
I'm guessing they're just making sure every girl wins one award at least.

Another issue is doing too much, doing these new years vids means too much rigging has to occur so that everyone gets in (I know they want to avoid sweeps and hurt feelings but a little more work was needed in the set-up for this) Panko winning Shorts between only her and Uruka was obvious the moment she showed up as she hasn't won anything yet for example.

*Also no Michi yet so I assume original song
The whole rigging thing can be ok if they put more thought into it. I want to say they should make it more of a parody, but that can really backfire as a lot of times it comes off as too sarcastic and misses the sweet spot of feeling both real and ridiculous.

Really need longer clips.
No kidding. Blink and you'll miss them.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Autisticus

New Mikeneko model reveal on 1/3 at 8pm JST.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
This makes Nolan the only viable candidate ngl.

So The Proctor broke, some folks want to replace him with candidates like Nolan, Pippa fixer guy and thrrang, and there's liveposting stuff regarding pippa. Man, sleep really does makes you miss alot of stuff.

Voting for him risk for the loss of opsec of the entire site at least two hours after he got elected. DO NOT VOTE
I have a new candidate...one who can fix this board and maybe all of us as well, the one and only @Nenelove.
Only he who wields the power of the awesome wife Nene can bring light to our darkness.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
@Azehara You got fucking robbed like a German tourist in a T*rkish neighborhood my nigga.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This forum can be real fucking confusing when you don't watch Phase connect i gotta say...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Sven

This forum can be real fucking confusing when you don't watch Phase connect i gotta say...
Please forgive, we have autism, lots and lots of it

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Fuck I completely forgot about NotTheo too, this is the most offensive rigging so far.

lvl8

This is actually a Phase Connect forum. The Proctor is actually fishman.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
image0.jpg

Fuck it I'm glad Panko won bigly but Shiina deserved more love. I'm glad they at least acknowledged her great debut because it was one of the most creative vtuber debuts I've seen.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I feel bad for Lia. She doesn't get the Most Unhinged award which was really for her and has to share a collab award with Yuri.

We all knew these awards were going to be sketchy as fuck anyway, especially without fan involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom