"Nooooo I can't help because Iiiiii stupid"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Shes SEA.
Its deep in the night for her i think ....
She seems to usually starts streaming in a few hours (Pippa raids her fairly often) so maybe it's early morning for her

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>sweatiest gamer award
>overwatch Pippa not even considered
RIGGED

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I really hopw Wemi and Panko win something. Wemi love! <3

Edit: This isn't a baitpoast FUCK OFF!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Erina's voice with a shitty mic compared to Remi is still so much better. Should've had her be a host since she has a good voice for a caster.
Out of the people I know from Gen 2, which I assume they wanted to showcase, I think Shiina and Airi are the best with Panko a close runner up for most widely appealing voices.

I think they also made a mistake in that Remi and Lori seem really inexperienced and it's making them come off as nervous and stiff. Having someone who is more accustomed to a larger audience like Lia or Tenma would have been good for flow. Actually, Tenma might be a good foil to Remi as she's much more of a hag in personality.

Pippa fixer guy
I'm not sure if that's a complement or insult.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Voting for him risk for the loss of opsec of the entire site at least two hours after he got elected. DO NOT VOTE
Hey his graph is still better than fixer guys, reticule is literally this!
SF3_Q.gif

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Ha.

I don't really like her voice personally and it doesn't help that she's pretty much only on Twitch. She has the skills to play a Coco/Kiara role of bringing together the EN and JP sides of PC, like how she just translated Michiru's call, but she doesn't really seem to do that sort of thing very much. I'd definitely tune in more often if she did that sort of thing since I feel like it's really easy for us Anglophones to ignore PCJP more than it is for Holo and Niji fans to ignore their JP branches, if that makes any sense.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I'm not sure if that's a complement or insult.
It's a complement! At least you tried to fix things, even if it was truly impossible!

Hey hes graph is still better than fixer guys, hes literally this!
[some robot guy i dont recognize]
I rather take impossible fixing attempt than losing entire opsec. Please reconsider

I would like to have no part in this.
Well, they seems to believe you are in on it. But I guess you got kidnapped and forced to do this. I feel you.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Voting for him risk for the loss of opsec of the entire site at least two hours after he got elected. DO NOT VOTE
If we all say we're Nolan Crush, no one will ever know who is really who. I believe that is a legal defense too in burgerland like the Chewbacca defense.

If you say you're Nolan Crush, the judge gets confused because anyone can be Nolan Crush, even Nolan Crush.

When in doubt, just say you're Nolan.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Hey his graph is still better than fixer guys, reticule is literally this!
View attachment 9205
Cold precision and efficiency is a feature, not a bug. The age of meat has come to an end and the age of the machine is upon us.

Ha.

I don't really like her voice personally and it doesn't help that she's pretty much only on Twitch. She has the skills to play a Coco/Kiara role of bringing together the EN and JP sides of PC, like how she just translated Michiru's call, but she doesn't really seem to do that sort of thing very much. I'd definitely tune in more often if she did that sort of thing since I feel like it's really easy for us Anglophones to ignore PCJP more than it is for Holo and Niji fans to ignore their JP branches, if that makes any sense.
I don't really know much about Lori but as fare as the EN to JP thing, doesn't Tenma speak Japanese as her first language?

It's a complement! At least you tried to fix things, even if it was truly impossible!
It's only impossible if you're a quitter.
:icanfixher:

Early Adopter
If we all say we're Nolan Crush, no one will ever know who is really who. I believe that is a legal defense too in burgerland like the Chewbacca defense.

If you say you're Nolan Crush, the judge gets confused because anyone can be Nolan Crush, even Nolan Crush.

When in doubt, just say you're Nolan.
>Anonymous forum where everyone is nolan crush.
Dunno man seems cool

Emerick Winterpike

Vtuber Enjoyer
Both of these girls have really grating voices for me. I'm sure there are people who enjoy it, but maybe they should have gone with someone like Shiina with a more neutral voice for the award if they wanted to use Gen 2 girls.
Iori's voice is alright I guess, but I don't know how people can stand Remi's voice for multiple hours at a time.
I don't know why, it's something about the accent, but Iori sounds like a South Park character to me.
Compared to remi's voice, Iori sounds practically normal. I don't know what is going on with it, but my gut tells me troon with vocal training. Maybe it's just a weird affectation but whatever it is, it isn't well suited to a business where your main part is based primarily on the way you sound.

e: I mean heck, just listen to it compared to Rie's voice. Rie sounds like a human. Iori sounds like a muppet in comparison.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The probably should've prerecorded this awards show, huh.

Early Adopter
Lia vs pippa, battle of titans

What?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'M SO FUCKING MAD HOLY SHIT!
:annoyedpippa:
Edit: Actually nevermind I forgot it was rigged. Probably voted for her out of pitty.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I don't really know much about Lori but as fare as the EN to JP thing, doesn't Tenma speak Japanese as her first language?
I guess, but Iori (is calling her Lori a meme, or just a frequent mistake?) has even better English than she does, and at any rate Tenma doesn't really do any of that cross-branch promotion stuff either.

The probably should've prerecorded this awards show, huh.

Naah. It's scuffed, but they're able to interact with the chat and do the calls with the winners. I'm enjoying it even with the scuff and voices.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Is there a "Most Sad" category?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
but my gut tells me troon with vocal training. Maybe it's just a weird affectation but whatever it is, it isn't well suited to a business where your main part is based primarily on the way you sound
i honestly just think its just a wierd ESL thing because to me when she speaks Japanese she sounds pretty normal and like an actual woman, its too much of a stretch to call it troon-esque imo

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
MY QUEEN WAS ROBBED.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
They probably want to work on the clips for the future, I feel like many of them don't really capture the categories as well as other options and most are so short that unless I'm familiar with the streamer it's easy to miss what's even happening which isn't good if you want people to be exposed to talents they don't already watch.

I guess, but Iori (is calling her Lori a meme, or just a frequent mistake?) has even better English than she does, and at any rate Tenma doesn't really do any of that cross-branch promotion stuff either.
Just a mistake on my end, I didn't know her name until someone wrote it here and I just assumed it was Lori.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom