"On that note let me take my pants off"Misma Ryzing

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Shame his fanbase grew to be massive faggots and full of troons.
What fanbase didnt? Heres joel for example. He has to HIDE from genderspecials in his community because hes uncomfortable with trans agenda, and cant really be vocal about it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I wonder who is going to win the most afflicted by Pipkin and most moldy awards?

This awards show shit better be worth it.
:fishfry:
It won't be.

And now Remi is the host, they really picked the most divisive voice. :shiinastare:

Political Smear Incoming.

How are proper medical procedures a smear against me?

Early Adopter
IM GWEAT WEMIWIA NEFITH
Jesus people listen to that? To each their own i guess..........

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
And now Remi is the host
grandpa-abe-exit.gif

Spergatory

Early Adopter
What fanbase didnt? Heres joel for example. He has to HIDE from genderspecials in his community because hes uncomfortable with trans agenda, and cant really be vocal about it.
That's why I really like Joel. He keeps his mouth shut and ignores the trans shit people try to shove in his face. Jerma made the mistake (or good decision I guess) to show support for it that lead to him getting articles and huge growth. His community when it was smaller was one of the funniest.

Sven

I wonder who is going to win the most moldy awards?
Remi literally starting by not washing her hands after delaying the start with a washroom run, I think she might take this one

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They should've picked someone who is less nervous for this, this feels like a Highschool presentation, maybe Lia, Shiina, or Pippers, Erina with her VA chops too would've been a better fit, i dont mind Iori's voice but Remi definetly is a love or hate

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Both of these girls have really grating voices for me. I'm sure there are people who enjoy it, but maybe they should have gone with someone like Shiina with a more neutral voice for the award if they wanted to use Gen 2 girls.

Early Adopter
That's why I really like Joel. He keeps his mouth shut and ignores the trans shit people try to shove in his face. Jerma made the mistake (or good decision I guess) to show support for it that lead to him getting articles and huge growth. His community when it was smaller was one of the funniest.
Neither of them were or are struggling tho. Voicing support is just inhibiting a growth of cancer, comprised of needy fags deprived or rl attention. Sadly, ignoring it will just slow the growth............

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Both of these girls have really grating voices for me. I'm sure there are people who enjoy it, but maybe they should have gone with someone like Shiina with a more neutral voice for the award if they wanted to use Gen 2 girls.
Iori's voice is alright I guess, but I don't know how people can stand Remi's voice for multiple hours at a time.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Iori's voice is alright I guess, but I don't know how people can stand Remi's voice for multiple hours at a time.
Lori is a lot better than Remi but her vocal fry is worse than early MATI days.

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't know why, it's something about the accent, but Iori sounds like a South Park character to me.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Erina's voice with a shitty mic compared to Remi is still so much better. Should've had her be a host since she has a good voice for a caster.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Early Adopter
Erina's voice with a shitty mic compared to Remi is still so much better. Should've had her be a host since she has a good voice for a caster.
Shes SEA.
Its deep in the night for her i think ....

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So The Proctor broke, some folks want to replace him with candidates like Nolan, Pippa fixer guy and thrrang, and there's liveposting stuff regarding pippa. Man, sleep really does makes you miss alot of stuff.

This makes Nolan the only viable candidate ngl.
Voting for him risk for the loss of opsec of the entire site at least two hours after he got elected. DO NOT VOTE

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Abby is raffling off duck names and someone named the glowing duck "Pippa" :SelenHAHAhere:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I would have preferred another hour of Shiina and Pippa TBH :shiinastare:
Maybe it's have a music performance at least?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Shes SEA.
Its deep in the night for her i think ....
It's late in the morning there, like 11 am. She usually starts streaming soon anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom