General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think Pippa would enjoy this game better if she gave in and took the Benadryl already.

Edit: I'm joking, don't be autistic.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
If you're screaming over the game and refusing to engage with it a couple minutes in your ability to make an hour + of content out of it comes into question, that's what I'm saying.

It's like those angry reviewers lamenting they have to review something; my dude you chose to do this. You knew it would be bad and why...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think Pippa would enjoy this game better if she gave in and took the Benadryl already.
I think it's unfathomably gay to try and encourage her to take drugs that unironically negatively impact and harm her.
Edit: I'm joking, don't be autistic.
Sorry, it was hard to tell. There were actually some people in chat earlier who were unironically saying and suggesting that, not as a joke.

chihirogumi

I like seeing Pippa suffer so I'm fine with this.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"this game is self aware"
Its 1000 different things but self aware isnt one of them

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If you're screaming over the game and refusing to engage with it a couple minutes in your ability to make an hour + of content out of it comes into question, that's what I'm saying.

It's like those angry reviewers lamenting they have to review something; my dud le you chose to do this. You knew it would be bad and why...
I have a question, why are you here watching this stream if you hate it so much? Why don't you just sit back and enjoy the stream?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
"this game is self aware"
Its 1000 different things but self aware isnt one of them
It's a game that thinks it's self aware.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I like how Pippa turned off all the chatter and the game still won't shut the fuck up.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm hoping she gets just under 2 hours of content out of it and get her 60$ back :smugpipi: Then she can switch over to roblox like deep down you know she wants too.
Edit: Or we can watch Tammy and the T-rex, though I don't if it's worth 60$, I'd watch this kind of movie with Pippa any day.

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Just tuned into Pippa's stream, and I think I get it.

not self-aware humor for dummies: "peepoocumfart"
self-aware humor for smarties: "peepoocumfart" while talking fast and raising an eyebrow.

EDIT: But seriously, I can't stand the constant chattering. Call me water, 'cause I'm filtered.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

It's like those angry reviewers lamenting they have to review something; my dude you chose to do this. You knew it would be bad and why...
I'm not as bothered by this as I was with the Sonic stream because this game's showing its hand immediately making it hard to believe people would play it in earnest, but I do appreciate where you're coming from. "Game bad, haha look how bad it is" streams are usually my least favourite no matter who it is playing, because after a few minutes... I get it, so unless it's giving you particularly good material to riff on it's gonna get repetitive.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The sad thing is some of the visuals are actually not bad, but the dialogue and systems sink it hard.

Early Adopter
The sad thing is some of the visuals are actually not bad, but the dialogue and systems sink it hard.
"Visuals not bad"
For a blind person

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Visuals not bad"
For a blind person
The city and weapons look like shit, but the sludge area wasn't bad and the Torg boss had potential if they just made it more neon cyberpunk instead of whatever the fuck it was.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Did they seriously pay for the license of some shitty 90s movie just to put in their game? You can't get any lazier than that for referential humor. This would've filtered me if I wasn't doing other stuff at the same time.

Early Adopter
The city and weapons look like shit, but the sludge area wasn't bad and the Torg boss had potential if they just made it more neon cyberpunk instead of whatever the fuck it was.
You just complimented a sewer level. Great shame falls upon you. Wash away with blood

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The problem with rick and morty's humour is that it was funny at first, but then they just kept repeating the same fucking reddit-tier "edgy" routine like 500 times.
Societal commentary, meta-humour, 4th wall breaks, referential humour, criticism of the entertainment industry and even storytelling itself, ect. That shit was funny when the Simpsons did it back before most of the tards who champion this shit were even born. Now it's essentially just nods to a self-absorbed audience and it doesn't have the balls to actually tell that audience to go fuck themselves or throw them for a loop.

"Wow they said fuck in TV"/10

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The problem with rick and morty's humour is that it was funny at first, but then they just kept repeating the same fucking reddit-tier "edgy" routine like 500 times.
Societal commentary, meta-humour, 4th wall breaks, referential humour, criticism of the entertainment industry and even storytelling itself, ect. That shit was funny when the Simpsons did it back before most of the tards who champion this shit were even born. Now it's essentially just nods to a self-absorbed audience and it doesn't have the balls to actually tell that audience to go fuck themselves or throw them for a loop.

"Wow they said fuck in TV"/10
Drawn Together did it better anyway.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
That would be interesting if true. If you don't mind me asking, was there a particular reason you had in mind with your hunch being that she was visiting Kronii?
I feel like yuria won't be living far enough from her family to the point she needs to take a plane to visit them, but is mostly wishful thinking from me.
I just want something good to happen to kronii (having a close friend visit her after her cat died), and the last time she meet with yuria was during AX all the way back in july so i just like to think she is visiting kronii.
Besides i don't think they meet that often going by this interaction back in november.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
How many more pages can The Virtual Asylum™ talk about just how surprised they are that a Rick and Morty adjacent video game is bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom