"...S-so this is Phase Connecto dayo~ ~"Henya the Genius

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
lol, no wonder Kirsche ended stream. She's in chat too watching this madness.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is like a funny version of the Sonic Frontiers stream because this game actually deserves it, and it's so braindead she can't possibly play it wrong.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't know how I'm supposed to enjoy this game other than reading this thread in hopes someone here is funnier than the game which is already a low bar.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I swear I've heard that face selector joke before from Tim Buckley or someone equally shit at humor.

Rick and Morty is just edgelord Big Bang Theory, it's funny for a season or two, but dogshit overall.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I'll just get this out of the way...
The rabbit in the picklesuit has tricked me again...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Maybe Pippa shouldn't stream games she doesn't like if she's going to spend most of the stream refusing to play it...

Early Adopter
Wow, so this is what happens in the stunted development kids head on daily basis!

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Geist is the one that lives in canada, i think yuria lives in europe but she traveled somewhere last week, and I'm thinking she went to visit kronii.
That would be interesting if true. If you don't mind me asking, was there a particular reason you had in mind with your hunch being that she was visiting Kronii?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa's so confused she didn't even notice the ghost raid :(

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Maybe Pippa shouldn't stream games she doesn't like if she's going to spend most of the stream refusing to play it...
But how else is she supposed to discover journalist mode in games?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
But how else is she supposed to discover journalist mode in games?
Something other than standing still and going "nah", jumping off a cliff 20 times, or mashing the shoot button after the game already refused to shoot.

It's like the Sonic Frontiers stream all over again.

Like how is she supposed to play this for an entire stream of she's already screaming over all the dialogue at the very beginning? You kinda need some level of tolerance for trash of you're gonna showcase trash.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
vtuber_brains.jpg

INFINITE EXLODING GALAXY GLOWING MEGA-BRAIN: using one of those shitty meme generators to make a meme about...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
she's already screaming over all the dialogue at the very beginning?
Are you saying you wouldn't scream over that dialogue?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Something other than standing still and going "nah", jumping off a cliff 20 times, or mashing the shoot button after the game already refused to shoot.

Like how is she supposed to play this for an entire stream of she's already screaming over all the dialogue at the very beginning? You kinda need some level of tolerance for trash of you're gonna showcase trash.
Pippa is actually making this stream funny simply by shitting on a shitty game. I am somewhat satisfied.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I dunno man, if the game was actually trying, it wouldn't be letting her go forward unless she engaged with the mechanics properly, and then Pippa would blame the game instead. That's why I found the Sonic stream so frustrating, and now that she's out of the retard proofed tutorial, it could still happen here. But yelling over the terrible fucking writing is alright for me.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Early Adopter

You dont try to jump off the cliff, try get beaten up or burn yourself on nearest bonfire or lava pit in the first minutes of the videogame? Cause it seems like your the kinda guy to sniff your own farts and actually finish skyrim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom