"Don't do this to me. I know you guys are doing this to me, because you have hand fetish! You care about my hands and my sweat because you guys have... hands and sweat fetish!"Anya Melfissa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Looks like Pippa might play the game High on Life with the shitty Rick and Morty humor. I really hope she didn't pay $60 for this shit.

I blame Tobs...

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Looks like Pippa might play the game High on Life with the shitty Rick and Morty humor. I really hope she didn't pay $60 for this shit.
That game reminds me of the shovelware my parents used to buy as gifts that relies on them being too boomer to understand what a videogame is & kids being to young to have standards. Not the best part of my childhood.

Altare has started playing FF14, and yes he already has a crowd inside of 5 mins of logging in. He's doing a big talk to set boundaries and hopefully discourage ingame stalking so ideally it won't get too bad.

Edit: He's starting from Stormblood 4.3

Last edited:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Already devolved a few minutes in, revealing Metal Gear fujoshi autism.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Kirsche is getting mugged by an internet demon that spreads through awareness of it. Sleep with your gun and plush animals tonight bros.
Don’t worry I don’t think it can kill me. Not if I fall asleep to this.

It will be too cursed and awkward for him to want to mug me, let alone kill me.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Minna's about to do a Christmas Hymn Karaoke, and going off of her wishing everyone a Happy Feast of St. John's in chat, it's safe to say she's a Catholic choir girl.

She's using an RC hymnal, so I'd say you're right. Nice singing voice, too.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Already devolved a few minutes in, revealing Metal Gear fujoshi autism.

She's now negotiating either the metal gear fanfic or the shock collar for 1k.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Altare started FFXIV, trying to remember spell rotations. I don't know much about FF, but he said "laylines", so probably a Black mage?

EDIT: ninjad
Also Altare just said he hired a vocal coach, inspired by Dezmond's improvement

For those looking for even more single player, Selen continues Assassins Creed 2

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
That game reminds me of the shovelware my parents used to buy as gifts that relies on them being too boomer to understand what a videogame is & kids being to young to have standards. Not the best part of my childhood.

Altare has started playing FF14, and yes he already has a crowd inside of 5 mins of logging in. He's doing a big talk to set boundaries and hopefully discourage ingame stalking so ideally it won't get too bad.

He is just after the Tsukuyomi trial. What a shame.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221227-193453-393.png

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

So he hasn't even done Shadowbringers at all. I will 100% watch all of these streams now, I was thinking when he said 2 years he was past Shadowbringers 5.3 or so which while that isn't bad it isn't nearly as interesting as what is awaiting him. I hope his personal tard groupies don't ruin this, I want to see more Shadowbringers reaction content.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Lia has also been considering playing High on Life. She doesn't want shell out $60 to just make the carebears kiss eachother. It's on gamepass so she's probably playing it tomorrow.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It looks like shit, how does it cost 60 dollars?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
It looks like shit, how does it cost 60 dollars?
It's all about the brand name. Remember Hololive: ERROR?
EDIT: is it even Rick and Morty related? Aside from creators I mean.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So he hasn't even done Shadowbringers at all. I will 100% watch all of these streams now, I was thinking when he said 2 years he was past Shadowbringers 5.3 or so which while that isn't bad it isn't nearly as interesting as what is awaiting him. I hope his personal tard groupies don't ruin this, I want to see more Shadowbringers reaction content.
His UI is physically hurting me, but I'm excited for this, especially if it gets Vesper in.
Reminder that Triumph is the best dungeon boss theme.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
EDIT: is it even Rick and Morty related? Aside from creators I mean.
I don't think so outside of Justin Roiland making the game and voicing the main gun. It does have the sci-fi setting and tons of references just like Rick and Morty though, so the guy seems to struggle to come up with new ideas.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1672193016297.png
The absolute state of redditards, this one in particular has become more and more deranged with time.
If he started spouting stuff about god i would probably think he was a henri alt.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I don't think so outside of Justin Roiland making the game and voicing the main gun. It does have the sci-fi setting and tons of references just like Rick and Morty though, so the guy seems to struggle to come up with new ideas.

I think the premise of the game looks really interesting from the trailer I saw. I'm hoping to be able to catch at least a few minutes of Pippa's stream, but it's unlikely due to continuing holidaze activities. That it came from the Rick & Morty people gives me a bit of pause, though - what little I've seen of that show hasn't done much for me. Maybe my IQ is not high enough.

Well, so long as it's not as awful as the Borderlands series' "humor," maybe it'll still be playable.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom