"Phase Connect talents are out there being smart and doing amazing things out there. Lia legit passed her calculus class! The only thing I’m passing is another kidney stone 👍"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Was there ever confirmation that thing wasn't just a coyote? Cuz I am not convinced lol
How dare you doubt the doggoness of Diamond Do-I mean Benadryl Coyote TheRratC. Out of my motherbase and to the life raft with you! :pippaseethe;

thirteenorphans

This Kiara puppet stream has entered unhinged territory with the ASMR reenactment.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For her sake, I hope that's the case, cuz otherwise that thing is definitely gonna be merc'd.

Also wtf, Kiara is doing Fauna and Gura's ear cleaning ASMR with the sock puppets and it is turning into vore.

Help-exif-remove.jpeg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
How dare you doubt the doggoness of Diamond Do-I mean Benadryl Coyote TheRratC. Out of my motherbase and to the life raft with you! :pippaseethe;
You can't just condemn a man to a life of getting cucked by his own son, then drowning in a pool without substantial evidence.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I'd love to see a few members of Tempus give FFXIV an honest go. To be honest, I was massively disappointed in Endwalker and it kind of took all the wind out of my sails to play any more of the game. Maybe seeing Regis and even Vesper go through all the parts of the game I loved might give me that spark to pick it back up...

Rednax

Good news everyone! :inanerdy:

I finished work on the last one of the early batch of recaps, and now we are covering first 600 pages, and the last 150! This means atm we only missing around 450 pages, or 9 recaps. Right now all our work looks like this:

Pages 1-50, pages 50-100, pages 100-150, pages 150-200, pages 200-250, pages 250-313, pages 313-350, pages 350-400, pages 400-450, pages 450-500, pages 500-550, pages 550-600

Pages 1050-1100, pages 1100-1150, pages 1150-1200

Kinda messy, maybe one day I will edit earlier posts to fit them into nice 50 page chunks. Thanks to @Scoots for beautiful arrangement in the middle and an inspiration for latest parts!
EDIT: I did it, holy shit it was so easy!

On the last page of my 313 recap, I found this:

I was already thinking about changing my format to separate things a little, like a Major news section, Discussion section, Liveposting section etc. But the weakest point of a system like that would be my own bias. "By company" division seems better, objective. Holo, Niji, Phase + FlaVR, Idol, Indie and Other, for example.

What do you think?

Due to time limitations, I WILL NOT implement the division in the next recap, we already are halfway there.

Now do a recap of the 7000 pages we got at the farms

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Here's Pippa reacting to the trailer for Kung Pow: Enter the Fist and getting her mind blown. This part gave me a good laugh during her stream almost a month ago. Hoping she does a watchalong at some point, maybe with some other PC mems.

EDIT: btw, this won't mean anything to the whippersnappers, but that's the voice of Don LaFontaine at the beginning of the trailer, the "in a world" guy. His voice was the voice of movie hype in the '90s. Bit of nostalgic pleasure for you.

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Now do a recap of the 7000 pages we got at the farms

Pay me!
Weren't there people doing recaps already?
EDIT: I was thinking about highlights, I assume those help.

I was a lurker there for a short while, but I don't have an account. Plus farms are not stable for me, so it is much more comfortable to be here.

Much more importantly, I have limited free time. Sorry, not gonna happen.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche's new outfit designs look really nice, but I'm really gonna miss her potato lookin' ass when she changes over.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Kirsche's new outfit designs look really nice, but I'm really gonna miss her potato lookin' ass when she changes over.
Got any screenshots? Also if she's getting herself a new model it probably means it's less likely that she's a Phase Invader. I guess the fish couldn't handle the ketchup fox.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Perfect Pitch Tenshi

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirsche is getting mugged by an internet demon that spreads through awareness of it. Sleep with your gun and plush animals tonight bros.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Minna's about to do a Christmas Hymn Karaoke, and going off of her wishing everyone a Happy Feast of St. John's in chat, it's safe to say she's a Catholic choir girl.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Lumi has been getting really high viewership ever since her redesign/ subathon stream started. Sitting at a comfy 1.4 k viewers at the moment.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Looks like Pippa might play the game High on Life with the shitty Rick and Morty humor. I really hope she didn't pay $60 for this shit.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's back!

The discord cookies made her a song 🧩:shiinastare:🧩

Shiina likes it so that's cool and I'm not gonna make fun of it.
But know this cookies, there will come a day, maybe soon, maybe distant, maybe when you're all just crumbles, that I will brutally mog you! It doesn't even have guitars WTF?!

kestraline

Early Adopter
Menhera sad girl deals with an imposter AI also called Lia....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom