"It's not a race thing, because Argentinians are fucking fine"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Anyone else having issues connecting to the homeland
USA is down but most of EU works for me so far. If you ever need to check if it's down or just ISP bullshit, trying accessing the clearnet on tor, if it routes it means it's fuckery somewhere but if it's down it's probably DDOS or something imploded.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Does anyone have the tor link? I haven't used it for a while and forgot where I left it.

Edit: Nvm, I can just use the normal address, I don't think that worked last go-around.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

hololive ruined /jp/

Yeah, PIA and NORD aren't connecting through US servers. pretty fucking gay.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
On some lighter news, Tomoe made YouTube Partner

Archive

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Konbanwa, noble brothers.
samurai_brother-vtuber.png

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Sounds like Yuri's going through some shit right now. Hope she'll be okay.
View attachment 8538
Tweets / Archive
All of these women seeing therapists and taking mind-altering substances to treat their emotional problems are almost certainly making their problems worse in the process.
EVERYONE GET IN HERE! Vesper about to play my favorite game of all time.

Edit: Delayed get in here. Nowa's grabbing food in prep for a long stream.

I enjoyed what I saw of Amelia's playthrough. Convinced me to get the game, though i haven't played it yet.

Art tax:
1671734337060.png
twitter source

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Konbanwa, noble brothers.
View attachment 8610
Airi booba.jpg
Kano_Hideyori_-_Maple_Viewers_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Same energy tbh, ancient Japan would be proud of what it would become and inspire in the modern era.

"Anime was a mistake" ~ Miyazaki

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Same energy tbh, ancient Japan would be proud of what it would become and inspire in the modern era.
Don't make me get the octopus one, or the farting one.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

"Anime was a mistake" ~ Miyazaki
Yeah, just pretend 'The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife' doesn't exist in order to prove a point about 'high art' 🤔

Edit: Late, because I took the time and effort to go find the title! Bah, plebians!

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Yeah, just pretend 'The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife' doesn't exist in order to prove a point about 'high art' 🤔
Well if you insist.
The highest of art.jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I can't help but notice that fisherman's wife is lying amidst tiny, tree-covered mountains.

It's not just tentacoo wape fetish, it's also giantess fetish.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
First explosion in Outer wilds.
Noir Vesper: "Did I just die?"
Expecting spoilers in chat.
Chat:
"No spoilers"
"Just like college" 100 times
"Check for stab wounds"

Sometimes chat is not that bad.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
USA is down but most of EU works for me so far. If you ever need to check if it's down or just ISP bullshit, trying accessing the clearnet on tor, if it routes it means it's fuckery somewhere but if it's down it's probably DDOS or something imploded.
yeah works on tor, although I have to go fishing for a good node otherwise it takes minutes to load a single page.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Update from Sneeder Leader:

LATEST TELEGRAM UPDATE

The following ISPs are either rejecting our announcement or blackholing our routes (103.114.19.0/24
). This is unprecedented without court order. We are a legal site being blocked by massive corporations, in violation of European Net Neutrality.

* Lumen (a/k/a CenturyLink, Qwest, Level 3) (Tier 1)
* GTT (Tier 1)
* Arelion (Tier 1)
* Zayo (Tier 1)
* Voxility

It's the Christmas Season and there's limited options. VPNs (particularly from Amsterdam) will work. Tor will work. I will keep the site available as I can.

After New Years, if this is not resolved, I will declare 𝕿𝖔𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝕽𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖂𝖆𝖗. The digital equivalents of the post office are refusing us the most fundamental levels of infrastructure simply because they do not want to deal with complaint volume. So, we will complain louder.

If we don't undo this damage, then the first nail is in the coffin for free speech online. Without hyperbole, they have established a surefire way to remove any website from the Internet and every ISP will have to deal with direct, personal harassment because they have proven IT WORKS.

If you are in these companies, you must vocally renounce this decision.
if you are in the industry and have connections, you must vigorously reject this.
If you are a direct customer, you must complain to them, and you must complain to the FCC (US) and BEREC (EU).

<https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/articles/115002206106>
<https://www.berec.europa.eu/en/all-you-need-to-know-about-net-neutrality-rules-in-the-eu>

And if that doesn't work in short order, I will reach out to the media. The ordinary person opposed to the status quo needs to understand how unbelievably fucking insidious this is. It will absolutely happen to alternative media sources very soon. They're already lining up their next targets.

Do you want 𝓣𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓦𝓪𝓻?

yeah works on tor, although I have to go fishing for a good node otherwise it takes minutes to load a single page.
Just set your VPN to the UK, South Africa, or Israel and you should be fine without Tor. France worked last time this happened but you can't access Rumble and other services because of the French government from what I remember.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't help but notice that fisherman's wife is lying amidst tiny, tree-covered mountains.

It's not just tentacoo wape fetish, it's also giantess fetish.
People say that the atomic bombs made the japs as degenerate as they are, but i say that the radiation only made them stronger.

As for the homeland news, even if free-speech falls, we will be the ones laughing in the end, when the shoe is on the other foot, and the authoritarian fucks of tomorrow use the systems levied by troons today to fucking exterminate them and their offspring.
"When you create a weapon, do so with the knowledge that tomorrow it could be used against you"

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom