"Why do you do these cursed streams"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
People say that the atomic bombs made the japs as degenerate as they are, but i say that the radiation only made them stronger.

Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 3.08.38 PM.png

I mean, it's not like nuclear fallout would affect a nation's proclivities...right?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Just set your VPN to the UK, South Africa, or Israel and you should be fine without Tor. France worked last time this happened but you can't access Rumble and other services because of the French government from what I remember.
Go for Eastern Europe or the Balkans, because there's a good 99% chance that the government is too retarded and inept to even worry about internet crime.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
seep just learnt that the unabomber was the one who wrote the Industrial Society and Its Future.
She was under the impression that "the industrial revolution and its consequences" line was a meme

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
much love for the new profile banner :sanasmile:
Betraying Sena already, you fucking unfaithful fag? Or Nyaru.

I forget which thicc brown waifu with big anime tiddies you've accepted into the Sana-shaped hole in your balls heart.

:sanasmile:
Myo-Zin Sana.jpg

Praid

Just another idiot

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Betraying Sena already, you fucking unfaithful fag? Or Nyaru.

I forget which thicc brown waifu with big anime tiddies you've accepted into the Sana-shaped hole in your balls heart.

Sana will forever be my god-oshi above all others. Of the vtubers that actually still stream, Sena is pretty close to the top, but she's got fierce competition and at any rate I wouldn't consider any earthly being on the level of my dearly departed Sana. It's sorta like comparing Jesus to the saints, the latter are pretty special in their own right and you're bound to have a favorite, but the former is on a whole other level entirely.

Dear Lord I'm talking like Henri now :gunpeko:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Small update on the Homelands, looks like it's connecting through some of the USA again but it's a bit slow.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sana will forever be my god-oshi above all others. Of the vtubers that actually still stream, Sena is pretty close to the top, but she's got fierce competition and at any rate I wouldn't consider any earthly being on the level of my dearly departed Sana. It's sorta like comparing Jesus to the saints, the latter are pretty special in their own right and you're bound to have a favorite, but the former is on a whole other level entirely.

Dear Lord I'm talking like Henri now :gunpeko:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I am fucking exhausted. I've got a ton of shit going on these days, and while it's good shit, it's still draining, especially after several months of continuous work in multiple areas. I haven't had any time to look at vtuber shit recently, which is how I normally recharge my batteries. But with the holidays I'm hoping I can get some R&R in finally.

Anyway, here's Ina singing Odo from a karaoke stream like a million years ago. I forgot I clipped this until it came up in my playlist just now. Decided to share it, because wah not.

(if I had any energy, I'd take make a shitpost with that scene of Kirito waking up in the hospital from ep 14 of SAO. I'd call it "HoloEN going back to streaming" or something. But I don't, so I won't.)

kirito-wakes-up.jpg

Ensok

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
It's sorta like comparing Jesus to the saints, the latter are pretty special in their own right and you're bound to have a favorite, but the former is on a whole other level entirely.
Who would be Paul? I always liked Paul, Romans is a banger.
Edit:
(if I had any energy, I'd take make a shitpost with that scene of Kirito waking up in the hospital from ep 14 of SAO. I'd call it "HoloEN going back to streaming" or something. But I don't, so I won't.)
Change it to the 'End of Evangelion' hospital/coma scene and call it, "Chumbuds waiting for Gura to come back from break"
Edit 2:
I guess Kiara, started out as an enemy of the faith (shipped Takamori; Orange Woman bad), but eventually redeemed herself (stopped that shit; Orange Woman good) and is a big leader in the movement (pretty much carries Myth on her back at this point).
Kiara 6: 1-2 "1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? 2 Certainly not, you little sh*t!"

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Who would be Paul? I always liked Paul, Romans is a banger.
I guess Kiara, started out as an enemy of the faith (shipped Takamori; Orange Woman bad), but eventually redeemed herself (stopped that shit; Orange Woman good) and is a big leader in the movement (pretty much carries Myth on her back at this point).

I could go to Hell for a lot of things, but making blasphemous comparisons between vtubers and major figures in Christianity would probably be the most embarrassing :depressedtako:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Saw this dude in a Nagzz video and I was actually impressed. Actual male VTuber going in hard on the wigger gimmick. Seems pretty funny.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Vesper has a PhD in being sucked down below.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Wait, where are they taking him? We are already in the Asylum!
To  solitary a comfy padded room to think about his oshi:smugpipi:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom