"'We must get mad at screen person. OH VTUBER! VTUBER, WHY DO-WHY DO YOU PUSH BUTTON WHEN PUSHIN-BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PUSHED?! WHY VTUBER WHY CAN'T YOU READ MY BRAIN, VTUBER?! OH, HOW DARE YOU VTUBER. EVERYBODY-EVERYBODY YELL AT THE VTUBER! POINT! POINT AND YELL 'VTUBER' VTUBER, WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DIGITAL?! VTUBER, NO! VTUBER READ MY CHAT! READ MY MESSAGE! VTUBER PLEASE. VTUBER ONLY PLEASE. VTUBER, PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS VTUBERRRR' laughs 'Why why is the Vtuber like this? Why is the Vtuber-' laughs 'is this the new copypasta?' It might be. Yeah send that to every Vtuber you know-actually don't laughs"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Good news, Okayu is no longer on infinite vacation

okyu.png

Not-Username

Screenshot_20221213-122216.png
anotherone-memegenerator-ne-ite-another-one-another-one-meme-52496514~2.png

Goddamnit edits :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Bit off topic, but can I just say..
I don't know where it came from, but I look forward to the day people stop using this FUCKING face in all their thumbnails.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holos really suck at not getting sick, kronii's throat hurting

EDIT: kiara too

I guess Nijisanji finally perfected its retrovirus bioweapon, HOLODIE, and unleashed it on HoloEN.

akari-chan

I wonder if this is God's way of demanding EN3...
Don't tell me it's going to become the Half-Life 3 of VTubing.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Sometimes I see news like this one, about a country I know nothing about, and I think - they have their own entertainment industry, with its own big dramas, kino moments, she hates her! rrats, people leaving one agency to join the other one, coolest fucking moments ever, and I don't know anything about it. And this is just an entertainment industry, I'm sure people are doing amazing and dumb things everywhere, and I will never know. Not even because of the language barrier, but because it is so much info it is physically impossible to keep up with everything. Hell, I don't even know what is happening in my own country, let alone Malaysia!
Remember MyHoloTV? Bae and Miori's ex-agency? (and probably where they knew each other too) The one which I have lost count how many graduations have there been? Yup, that's a Malaysian agency. Despite being a Malaysian agency, more than half of the talents aren't Malaysian.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Why does everyone go on and on about EN3 when it's been longer since the last JP debut than it has the last EN or ID debut?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Why does everyone go on and on about EN3 when it's been longer since the last JP debut than it has the last EN or ID debut?
Most people don't consider Tempus to be part of HoloEN.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Irys got the Coof

As someone who has been getting my ass kicked by Covid since Thursday, and started as a sore throat, hope she fairs better that I have so far, also hopefully not long covid symptoms, I have read of performers getting their carriers fucked by it, specifically singer's, and that would just be Irys's luck to finally things looking up and the universe just goes "nah can't have that"

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Remember MyHoloTV? Bae and Miori's ex-agency? (and probably where they knew each other too) The one which I have lost count how many graduations have there been? Yup, that's a Malaysian agency. Despite being a Malaysian agency, more than half of the talents aren't Malaysian.
It's quite an odd sight to see Malaysian vtubing scene basically fucked while their neighbor, Indonesia's vtubing scene is doing quite well.

I wonder what's the reason behind it

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
All of the Holomems are getting ill because Vesper had what he thought was a mild cold, so when he went on his whirlwind sex tour of Holomems he infected a lot of people.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Looks like Mori is sticking around.

:cursedbae:time: all the pink woman have a secret group chat where they get together and plot or something.
Bit off topic, but can I just say..
I don't know where it came from, but I look forward to the day people stop using this FUCKING face in all their thumbnails.
It's from One Piece :optimistic:The More You Know...

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
HoloEN dropping like flies. Currently, the only Myth member that's not out of comission is pink woman. Who would've thunk?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
HoloEN dropping like flies. Currently, the only Myth member that's not out of comission is pink woman. Who would've thunk?
Large quantities of alcohol kills any infection

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I don't know mahjong. Are any of the talents there any good?
Ina dabbled in some mahjong streams a year ago. Not sure if she's good at it, I know fuck all about the game.

Thoughts?:

More stop-motion Moonshine Animations on Pippa & Phase is always a good thing.

paul

Early Adopter
Lately Kson seems a little thin-skinned. (archive). Or did she react to things like that in the past?

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Its nice its all coincidently happening around the holidays.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom