"How do people die during interrogation?"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

I understood why she ditched Hololive, still no clue as to why she joined Vshojo. She was doing fine as an indie and would have no problems interacting/collabing with non holo/niji talents. We don't know know much about Vshojo management, other than it appears to be non existent, or so it seems, as that would be the only reason for a successful indie to join.

Having to give a cut of your money to not have to deal with everything yourself is a trade off. But it doesn't seem like Vshojo is managed like Holo or even PC. Also, the negative association with the coomer bait, pee pee poo, ethots, and a man with a voice changer, she shouldn't be suprised that she lost fans. I respect her enough to grit my teeth and remain a fan, but I am watching her very infrequently at this point.
She was already attempting to create her own mini group with a few indies + Pikamee - I assume VShojo saw that and just invited her in.
Also she realized early in her indie career that not having a support group was going to be hard on her

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Trusting Reddit and google for a translation, but who’s ready to hear Marine suck some D?! :gunpeko:
I did a digital detox🏴‍☠️

Today we plan to deliver Noel teaching ASMR to the captain!
In response to this, the captain will seriously do ASMR on Christmas

TLDR; Noel is teaching asmr to Marine. I assume Noel will keep that out of her lessons, but I can be a pessimist sometimes.

Edit: I just realized my phrasing could be misinterpreted, "I hope Noel will keep that out of her lessons, but being pessimistic, they might practice it after all."

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Lmao Magni just magged all over....Magni. Tried to do a chance game to steal a star from Altare and managed to actually get the star transfer block the wrong way so he ended up giving blue boy a star.

All in the plan. :whatastory::magnicope:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Lmao Magni just magged all over....Magni. Tried to do a chance game to steal a star from Altare and managed to actually get the star transfer block the wrong way so he ended up giving blue boy a star.

All in the plan. :whatastory::magnicope:
He also miscounted and was trying to land on Bowser in the first place. And Vesper just lost his second star to Axel.

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

TLDR; Noel is teaching asmr to Marine. I assume Noel will keep that out of her lessons, but I can be a pessimist sometimes.
You talk like is not on brand for marine to ask Noel to teach her that

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Guys I think Lolime has a point!

At the same time I agree and very much disagree. Yeah, doctors are people and generally don't get the respect or pay they deserve, but so many doctors and nurses are genuine fucking pieces of shit who are only there because medicine is the other college people go to when they're basic as fuck and don't know what to do, but don't want to do economics. So they end up being nurses or doctors, but don't have an actual soul that drives them to want to help people. I get that their job sucks, and there's a lot of responsibility and they work long hours, but if you mouth off at patients who are probably in pain, and also did nothing wrong to you, you're still a piece of shit.

It's so much worse if you're going to a socialized healthcare doctor too. These fucking shitbags will tell you to come in at 7AM, you'll get there, and then the fucking doctor walks in at 10AM, and you still gotta wait an hour for him to eat his third breakfast at work.

I remember waiting for seven hours to get a tooth scan, asking the nurse at the desk what the fuck was going on halfway through, and her telling me to just keep waiting, only to finally get called up, go into the office, and be told that the doctor went home, and that the xray machine has been broken for three months, and that I should come back in six months.

You know why the doctor leaves about four hours before the end of his shift? Well, clearly because he does this shit on the side as a private doctor's office, so if I want to be treated like an actual human fucking being, I have to pay out the ass. Shit doctor man, sorry to interrupt your sixth coffee break of the day, but I might have a fucking tooth cyst that could kill me, could you at least spare the effort to pretend like I'm a human being?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Guys I think Lolime has a point!

I don't know what it's like worldwide, but in the USA a hospital can and will fire your ass for "conduct not reflecting the interest of the organization/company". It can be as simple and being an ass or un-PC on facebook and they can fire you, even if it has nothing to do with the facility or your job. On the other hand, being an emotional punching bag is seriously in your job description as a nurse or care tech. You are paid to eat shit and smile. I got pee kicked into my face and had to just shrug it off!
:shiinastare:I guess I don't have point other then hospital work takes a special kind of mosaicist.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm convinced this game hates Magni as much as it loves Calli now lmao

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Mario Party is just unmatched in the amount of mental damage it inflicts, goddamn.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Mario Party is just unmatched in the amount of mental damage it inflicts, goddamn.
Yep, and it's great. I used to watch Mario Party Saturdays by Game Attack and those were great, but I think most of that stuff was scrubbed from youtube, can't find the official videos anymore.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
that’s

Pog.

I haven’t into NijiEn past lives enough. (or HoloId tbh)

Neither have I but I've seen it brought up at least 5 times in the last year. Get the clop out your brain, it's rotting what's left.

Larocka

Vesper "I've been stabbed twice, and I refuse to elaborate further" Noir

RiverBear

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Mario party honestly takes no skill, it's pure fucking RNG

Mehk

Looks like crazy cat not-rushia is having a break down....again

(A)

Not sure if machine translated but here's the translation:

(A)

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Yep, and it's great. I used to watch Mario Party Saturdays by Game Attack and those were great, but I think most of that stuff was scrubbed from youtube, can't find the official videos anymore.
They are unlisted they have other playlists unlisted just check the description of the first video on their channel

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I understood why she ditched Hololive, still no clue as to why she joined Vshojo. She was doing fine as an indie and would have no problems interacting/collabing with non holo/niji talents. We don't know know much about Vshojo management, other than it appears to be non existent, or so it seems, as that would be the only reason for a successful indie to join.

Having to give a cut of your money to not have to deal with everything yourself is a trade off. But it doesn't seem like Vshojo is managed like Holo or even PC. Also, the negative association with the coomer bait, pee pee poo, ethots, and a man with a voice changer, she shouldn't be suprised that she lost fans. I respect her enough to grit my teeth and remain a fan, but I am watching her very infrequently at this point.
If she was smart, she'd have got a payout from Vshojo for joining. It was pretty obvious at the time they were looking for a big name to give their JP branch some legitimacy.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Apparently, according to N333, Pippa promised at 100K to read the names of all her subscribers!
pippatriots_v2_full_true.jpg

NB: "everybody who's publicly subscribed to me"
If your subscriptions aren't public, I think they will not show, so the actual list she reads will definitely not be 100,000 names. If you want to be immortalized in the endurance stream as a true Capippalist, expose your degenerate and/or seiso youtube subcriptions to the world:
1670912649067.png

I believe the rrat that pippa's fans hate minecraft is a myth and am endeavoring to gather data to support my hypothesis, with the intention of providing it to pippa for her to do with as she pleases. My goal is at least 100 respondents. I have five so far from the pc discord. If you're a Capippi, please click on this poll and select the option that fits you best: https://poal.me/jy7ssi
Ty and ILY.:pippasquish:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom