Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Boys playing some Mario Party in a few. Nice to have the full group back together.

Also saw this fan made song for Vespers return that was really well made.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
The mythical Moona collab!
Very wholesome.
They want to do a proper collab soon too.

EDIT.:
FUCKING REINE IS HERE TOO.
The entire HoloID decided to join in.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You'll be able to watch the Tenmaducation stream tomorrow using Michael's fancy AR app.

This is the Android QR code to get the app, because I sincerely hope none of you are using an iPhone.

1670903400954.png

Apparently the QR code doesn't work because Fishman is a fucking gigatard. I dunno, it might start working later or something I guess.

QR code probably won't work because Fishman shamefully deleted his post in the PC discord, I'll leave it up for posterity.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Moona just told Millie to not give up on her breasts in Google translated tagalog. :beataniyab:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan pls, they already knew back before Millie is in NijiEN. Besties even
that’s

Pog.

I haven’t into NijiEn past lives enough. (or HoloId tbh)

Ensok

Early Adopter
Rooting for Vesper. Expecting Axel to stumble into victory anyways.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Axel on the fucking shitty Xbox mic, doing his intro on it.

Vesper: So much nostalgia, I could hear the Halo theme.
:whatastory:

RiverBear

I didn’t know Millie was a HoloID fan, based
Millie's PL was invited to HoloID when HoloID were still only Moona, Risu and Iofi, but she declined because "She wasn't Indonesian"

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
"What are the chances of landing a 1" - Axel
"It's only 1-10. So 10%" -Regus
Regus is pretty quick witted.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I found it funny when Pikamee joined Millie's totsu and Millie asked for them to do a collab along with Elira and Pomu.

Jacks Wasted Life

I mean, Hololive was very obviously isolating her from sponsorships and "official" content and generally treating her like a leper after the Taiwan incident and only started letting her loose after she announced her graduation, so I feel like she had a pretty damn good reason to want out. Giving mod status to her Chinese hatemob was an incompetent enough move on its own to justify her being done with Cover as far as I'm concerned.

She's pretty much spot on in the clip. The only drama she's had in Vshojo is people being eternally butthurt about Vshojo existing and extending it to her.
I understood why she ditched Hololive, still no clue as to why she joined Vshojo. She was doing fine as an indie and would have no problems interacting/collabing with non holo/niji talents. We don't know know much about Vshojo management, other than it appears to be non existent, or so it seems, as that would be the only reason for a successful indie to join.

Having to give a cut of your money to not have to deal with everything yourself is a trade off. But it doesn't seem like Vshojo is managed like Holo or even PC. Also, the negative association with the coomer bait, pee pee poo, ethots, and a man with a voice changer, she shouldn't be suprised that she lost fans. I respect her enough to grit my teeth and remain a fan, but I am watching her very infrequently at this point.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Ojisanbros, not like this.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Axel asking if Casca gets NTR'd, and Magni replying with "That's a very understated way to put it".

Axel is a LainChad too.

BOWSER REVOLUTION ON THE FIELD

vestars20

Early Adopter
This was ancient Pippa lore from way back when the old thread first discovered her in the summer of last year. Basically she went on a tangent about drama occuring in the Build-a-Bear community, specifically on Facebook, and management clapped down on her. She was already in hot water as one of her mods got mad at her for, justifiably, calling out new Pokemon games for being low effort. I didn't watch the stream after her Build-a-Bear tangent but apparently she was deeply distraught and had no idea what she was allowed to say and of couse everyone in the thread was pissed at management. As an act of defiance, and probably to show management what her real appeal is, she actually continued her BaB rant on her Yuni channel. She didn't talk about Ralph until after Metokur did at the end of January of this year.

How I sleep knowing my enemies are ontologically evil.

Angrynum art tax:
View attachment 7751View attachment 7752View attachment 7753
I miss her bros

Hey, since it's already December are we going to do that whole Asylum Awards thing that we discussed back in October?
It's been an extremely eventful year and I think it would be fun to look back on it and revisit some of the most memorable moments both good and bad.
Sounds fun - after the new year would be ideal.

Pippa - the gnashing of teeth and grinding of keyboards here is as funny as the discord dump on the homeland about the same topic. Either way it's been fun getting to 100k. Sleepy, just give her a pedicure.

Kson - bit ironic all this doomposting is triggered by comments she made during her gift streams. Pretty clear she is doing great.

Kson left Cover for 2 reasons: 1. Shit was wack with the antis attacking her and limiting her activity options. 2. Shit was wack with the antis attacking everyone else, bothering her friends/Cover.

Kson as an indie worked hard and even hired her own manager. She got removed from her first big event and wasn't involved in another. Why join Vshojo? 1. Merchandising and sponsorship opportunities 2. Logistics/networking help beyond a manager like how she got a deal on a studio for her 3D. 3. Very likely had/has some input into bringing Japanese talents to the company. Kson collabs with a wide range of people, does community events like the ARK server and her watchalong video contests. She also gets to do the weird shit she likes to do without interference so yay. As far as money - Vshojo only takes cuts on merchandise and other revenue streams so that's nice. She has her own personal manager.

Last, I also enjoy shitting on Sakana but when I looked into who Pippa might want to buy merch of I realized that despite the absurd shipping times, PC is really the only US company with merch available anytime. Lest it go to your head you fucking fish, next time you want to sell coffee or other consumables make sure the packaging is worth it. The coffees cardboard decal is not good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom