"I loved telling you guys bedtime stories. You guys all had great bedtime stories, and they all went something like this. Once upon a time, there is a little girl named Lia. Lia was walking to the forest, and her mom said Lia, don't walk through the forest by yourself. Lia said, mom, fuck you, I don't care. Mom said, okay, whatever. And all of a sudden, birds swooped out of the sky and pecked out both her eyeballs. The end. You liked those stories when you were younger"Lia Rinkou's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Does anyone know anything about his pre-Niji persona? I'd love to know.
He allegedly was in some undertale circles doing VAs although afaik it was never 100% confirmed
Post in thread 'Virtual Youtubers' https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-10768891

Very early on in his career (pre-debut if im not mistaken) there were several throaway acccounts on twitter and some small tumblr blogs linking him to this random Undertale VA project while also saying he was a groomer but all proof was conviniently deleted and apparently some of the people behind the allegations held various kinds of retarded e-grudges

Mysta was also attempted to be cancelled pre-debut because people found out he had a shit relationship with a woman where they were both somewhat abusive to each other, a single twitter post going "trust me nigga" also alleged Ike groomed someone

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I want to like Merry, but he just keeps doing random fucking virtue signals about troons and gays...
:depressedtako:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I want to like Merry, but he just keeps doing random fucking virtue signals about troons and gays...
He is pretty retarded, theres a cabal of autists who bitch at anyone who works for him for being cringey and he takes all of that to heart

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
he did mention her being edgy like 5 times already. Seems like hes trying to shame her or something. Im a schizo tho

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
It's on Twitch though:

I'm watching MATI right now so I only caught bits of this. Has she asked him about how Metokur helped him out early in his career?
Null is talking about he believes flamenco will marry a vtuber in 2023 and it'll be the rabbit chick Pippa Pipkin lmao :SelenHAHAhere:
Found one of you guys in the chat:
SPREADING THE DISEASE 2.png
THE VIRUS CONTINUES TO SPREAD

Sleepy Sheepy played Dragon's Dogma last night, I've been looking for an excuse to get into this game:

Last edited:

Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
I feel 30 minutes isn't enough. I prefer Holo's approach of an hour debut. I wanna see what they can do to fill a gap without gaming content.
Some vtubers make good use of the hour debut, I just find that most struggle to fill it effectively due to being so nervous. This is just my anecdotal experience of course.

He allegedly was in some undertale circles doing VAs although afaik it was never 100% confirmed
Post in thread 'Virtual Youtubers' https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-10768891

Very early on in his career (pre-debut if im not mistaken) there were several throaway acccounts on twitter and some small tumblr blogs linking him to this random Undertale VA project while also saying he was a groomer but all proof was conviniently deleted and apparently some of the people behind the allegations held various kinds of retarded e-grudges

Mysta was also attempted to be cancelled pre-debut because people found out he had a shit relationship with a woman where they were both somewhat abusive to each other, a single twitter post going "trust me nigga" also alleged Ike groomed someone
The worst stuff that the person trying to cancel Vox found IIRC was that he e-flirted with a teenager while he was also a teenager.

Ike also had people trying to cancel him but that went nowhere too.

I mean, that's Merry. I don't think he's necessarily signalling, he just believes that. I mean, going off of his entire demeanor I'm kind of surprised he's not gay lol.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Holy fuck bring back Miao, that nigga had more spine than Merry.

chihirogumi

I remember that Merryweather dude used to go on 8chan because he got blacklisted for a manga competition. The crowd he's trying to appeal to will autistically screech if they ever look into his past when he was regularly being friendly with GamerGate communities. He better be careful.

chumbudarino

Merry is based for even risking this. Y'all are soft

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Granpappy is 10min in and he's already getting bombarded with memberships and SCs.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Not really watching the pippa and merry stream right now, but Capippacord has been entertaining to read. Usual people defending Merry and people arguing about edge.

Also xynchro having his usual mindbreak with Henri

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>I am having the most fun as my Femboy Self
That explains everything about him.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Not really watching the pippa and merry stream right now, but Capippacord has been entertaining to read. Usual people defending Merry and people arguing about edge.
Hey, if this starts some shit and Pippa blows up at those people, then I'll like Merry slightly more.

Early Adopter
Yea she totally were preparing people with that reformation talk. Just so the chat would be a bit more lenient to merry. im a schizo tho

kukkia

Early Adopter
I remember that Merryweather dude used to go on 8chan because he got blacklisted for a manga competition. The crowd he's trying to appeal to will autistically screech if they ever look into his past when he was regularly being friendly with GamerGate communities. He better be careful.
They already tried to cancel him a while back for one of his comics that was supposedly anti-gay or something? Because it wasn't portraying gay people the 100% exact correct way. The usual online LGBTQ fan freakout.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221209_132232_Discord.jpg

I also remember when pipkun was in the ancestral site thread, seems he just stays to the discord these days.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom