"We used to put people in zoos"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Vox is exactly the kind of vtuber I'd want to see a thread on if we ever get big enough to support dedicated cow-style threads on individuals without depopulating this one.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Vox Akuma is a SunnyV2 project in the making.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
First time hearing Merryweather, getting strong Bond villain vibes.
Also he's talked to yadere dev. What an interesting callback to Wednesdays stream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

kukkia

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Can't wait for Merryweather to get some poor chink sent to a work camp by saying that they're using a VPN.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
This man always seems to have taken a few steps forward and immediately back-flipped by a kilometer away right after
if only there were someone out there who could fix him--
No one within his circle wants to actually fix him, that would ruin a lot of his main appeal to his audience. This man has completely lost track of what he's doing and has deluded himself for one reason or another to believing that LARPing as thousands of people's boyfriend/husband is the best course of action to making everyone feel better.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Henri wellness check, did he hang himself after that chinkspeech?

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Vox is going to be found guilty of sexual assault one day, not even a rrat of schitzo post the dude gives massive groomer vibes and he's crazy enough to not take no for an answer.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Does anyone know anything about his pre-Niji persona? I'd love to know.
He was some retarded undertale voice-actor channel that got into some drama i think, mostly acting as SANS UNDERTALE himself with his deep fuckdaddy voice.
Edit: Found it that whole page has info so scroll down.
Oh great, they're doing 30 minute debuts again for Xsoleil.

View attachment 7494
Holodex Link: Compilation
These could be considered just short showings for people to decide if they are gonna give the actual debuts the next day a try.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Oh great, they're doing 30 minute debuts again for Xsoleil.

2022-12-09 09_24_25-.png

Holodex Link: Compilation

More DnD goodness with Vesper playing Solasta

kukkia

Early Adopter
They've always done 30 minutes, no real reason to change imo. It's generally better unless you pull a Finana or Yugo and forget how to stream before your time is up.

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Null is talking about he believes flamenco will marry a vtuber in 2023 and it'll be the rabbit chick Pippa Pipkin lmao :SelenHAHAhere:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"I like trans people" - Merry
I'm glad he just goes from 0 to the "Just sell out, you'll be happier" speech, and then just starts talking over Pippa when she tries to actually talk about it.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
They've always done 30 minutes, no real reason to change imo. It's generally better unless you pull a Finana or Yugo and forget how to stream before your time is up.
I feel 30 minutes isn't enough. I prefer Holo's approach of an hour debut. I wanna see what they can do to fill a gap without gaming content.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Vox is exactly the kind of vtuber I'd want to see a thread on if we ever get big enough to support dedicated cow-style threads on individuals without depopulating this one.
RushiNekoNa is probably nutty enough to justify getting her own. I don't think Vox has done anything nearly as bad as she has yet.

I feel 30 minutes isn't enough. I prefer Holo's approach of an hour debut. I wanna see what they can do to fill a gap without gaming content.
I feel like an hour is way too long to stretch out for some people. I think scheduling them an hour apart from each other and requiring a minimum of 30 or 45 minutes and letting the streamer go over if they want would be the best.

Early Adopter
I'm glad he just goes from 0 to the "Just sell out, you'll be happier" speech, and then just starts talking over Pippa when she tries to actually talk about it.
merry is a retard, who knew?

paul

Early Adopter

This nigga is gonna have a spectacular breakdown someday

Its not an if and more of a when judging by the sheer amount of Manhera moments

"Getting rid of the rule about separating gaming and fanservice"
So that means the people who don't want to suck his balls now have to bear with it during "normal" streams? If I would watch him for the gaming and want to avoid the fujo pandering I would be really pissed rn.
Does anyone know anything about his pre-Niji persona? I'd love to know.
He was some retarded undertale voice-actor channel that got into some drama i think, mostly acting as SANS UNDERTALE himself with his deep fuckdaddy voice.

These could be considered just short showings for people to decide if they are gonna give the actual debuts the next day a try.
Undertale voiceacting was under Calysto, there was also Vanderlyth for flesh streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom