"Adiost !"Kaela Kovalskia

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
1000 pages of autism. What is wrong with us?
Well just look at the 4th word, there’s your answer.

Congrats on 1K, thanks TVA for being the best place to talk about VTubers

Netscaper

Early Adopter
No wonder Merry is so soft on troons, he has so many "feminine traits" that he must be in the closet.
He unironically has the tastes of a 40 year old aunt.

Also he lives in a mold-infested and frozen house. No wonder Pippa started lo like him.

Edit: I wonder how much Ugly Bastard Merry triggered Henri.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I mean, I know that people with autism are bad judges of character, women are even worse, the combination of both is scarily bad. But sweet crispy fuck, Pippa is something else.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Merryweather just said that Metokur does things that are a "little bit too far for him", including "being anti-trans." Jesus Christ.
This sounds like Merry just heard what others said and believed it. Jim comes across to me as someone who doesn’t hate trans-people but thinks it’s wrong. Like how plenty of people are with gay people.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Seriously contemplating dropping pippa after these two streams. 2 fucking games in a row that were created not for the player, but for the creator. First one to satisfy his pedophilic fetish. YOU COULD SEE HIM JACKING OFF TO TAKING PANTYSHOTS MECHANIC, DROOL OVER PANTY CLOSET, AWOOGA OVER ANOTHER HORNY DESIGN BY HIS ORBITER TRACER ARTIST, FUCKING EJACULATE AFTER ADDING HIS SEX DOLL AS A CHARACTER. Second one to feel smug over your beliefs. You could see them rub their hands as you choose to kill another baby with twitch integration on because THEY KNOW you discredit yourself with every forced political choice you are offered to make. Drop the fucking game!

Fuck you all deep inside you know im right!
You could always not watch and watch someone else if the game she's playing not up to your liking. Nigga, its not hard.

Shiina is still going strong with her FF VII stream..I have to say it's kinda cute watching her get nostalgia flashbacks, this was one of my favorite games on PS1 and was my first real RPG
She wants to rush through FF7 Remake because she wants to play Crisis Core. Its adorable to see her have her moments with this game. Very chill too.

Shiina streams so much, I wonder if it's not beneficial to her on a number friend level.
It is benefiting her on a numberfag level but overall chat engagement isnt going up too much.

As i say earlier Sava's deep voice really great. But i glad she is choose crazy avatar.

Not a Moona start streaming right now on twitch.

I do feel like her deeper voice would probably have gotten her more viewers. I love Sava but she's struggling a bit in numbers.

From Kson's "We need answers SOUCHOU" stream:
- Donos (presumably after platform cuts) 100% Kson
- Self-funded merch (e.g. Kson's pop-up store) 100% Kson
- VShojo merch 100% (?) VShojo

Does that make enough money for VShojo?
:botanshrug:
I think they also get a cut from any sponsors and sponsored streams if they do the approach.

If you want archivebro's library you have to dig through 4chins.
Also, he's under Kevin's thumb, so he'll edit things out when ordered.
This is the main reason I don't want to clip for Phase (bunch of people tag me whenever they announce it). There are some things that I clip that come from deleted VODs that im sure Sakana would not like for me to clip if I was under his payroll. All in all, works out better for him as he doesnt have to pay or manage me.

Vox is going to be found guilty of sexual assault one day, not even a rrat of schitzo post the dude gives massive groomer vibes and he's crazy enough to not take no for an answer.
I think he had a bit of a scare with the old Undertale shit he did back in the day. I think its been enough to scare him away from slipping up and coming out in some retarded scandal. That said, the jailbait will always be there and he could land himself in a CallMeCarson at any moment if he's not careful. People do very stupid shit when they are horny.

Oh great, they're doing 30 minute debuts again for Xsoleil.

View attachment 7494
Holodex Link: Compilation
I feel like 30 minutes its the way to go. Especially given how most of these end up being a bit of a mess due to talents being nervous as hell

Reminder to everyone watching the XSOLEIL debuts that debuts are literally always cringe and it's okay to personally not vibe with one or more of them.

For me, I just want Zaion to be fun tbh, and I want to see if Meloco has the voice to be an EN Tomoe (despite also likely being Japanese). Everything else I can take or leave, and that's just variety and personal preferences working as intended.

Any debut where I don't want to turn my skin inside out like Kronii, Mumei, Nina and Scarle is passable to me.
Honestly, Gen 3 was fairly solid other than Nina saying honey every 3 seconds (possibly due to nerves).

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Vesper wants to buy either a fishing spear or an "atlatl" (a spear throwing device) which is some fucking old age weaponry. Those things are about as old as bow and arrows, if not even older iirc and Vesper wants to buy one to remember the good old days when he was in charge of hunting the woolly mammoths. Based and spear pilled.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Okay, fuck it.
So I boomered the first couple of minutes with the audio being muted, and left in a few minutes at the end raiding into the other stream, but I've lost my patience to clean it up so here's the VOD as is until archivebro uploads his copy.

Captain Godzilla.png
Captain Godzilla Presents:
BULLYING A DOG【Phase-Connect】
GOFILE
MEGA
My Archive Uploads

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
1k before XSoleil even debuts I am now convinced you guys are trying to kill me but mark my words I'll get back to the present some day happy 1k

I'll be around later for the XSoleil debuts to give my thoughts and read yours this is the first gen where no one has really caught my eye so I'm ready to be pleasantly surprised

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I mean, that's Merry. I don't think he's necessarily signalling, he just believes that. I mean, going off of his entire demeanor I'm kind of surprised he's not gay lol.
He sounds really gay. And I've found some suspicious links to Femboy activity. I now believe he is homosexual.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Vesper wants to buy either a fishing spear or an "atlatl" (a spear throwing device) which is some fucking old age weaponry. Those things are about as old as bow and arrows, if not even older iirc and Vesper wants to buy one to remember the good old days when he was in charge of hunting the woolly mammoths. Based and spear pilled.
Based Grandpire defending his Korean Comfort women from the dreaded Ayamae Corps coming to kill them.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Anon you need to let go, it wasn't your fault that Ina died.
Ina isn't dead, she was under Vesper's desk during his last stream. Stop spreading this false narrative or you will get sued for defamation.

hololive ruined /jp/

Ina isn't dead, she's was under Vesper's desk during his last stream. Stop spreading this false narrative or you will get sued for defamation.
isn't ina homely looking?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Basically a webcomic artist and streamer who's pretty well known in the EN scene. Has connections in HoloEN, NijiEN, and VShojo.
He's not even an artist, he "writes" his comics and has other people draw them.

I put writes in quotes because look at his comics. They're barely anything. The most simplistic, uncreative 3-panel "gags". But the guy has money (supposedly from his parents, but I can't confirm) so he just dumps it on artists. The only reason anyone knows who he is is because he slapped big tits onto Internet Explorer.

The man is insufferably spineless and right up there with Nux in how desperate he is to be liked, and hearing his voice only makes him even more insufferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom