"Would you like to take this opportunity to sleep with me? I can have a nice dream💤"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

NotTheo has somehow managed to summarize the fever dream that was Tenma Fever. Good job, NotTheo.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii is almost at 1M subs which means she will have to eat that one spicy ass chip on stream :BijouBijou:
and she will more than likely hit 1M before she even streams today :BijouBijou:
I wonder what her 1M wish will be :BijouBijou:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Laplus, Reine, Elizabeth & Ririka plan to destroy Halloween. Or something.

Voicepacks.

If there are any ojou laughs, I might actually be tempted...

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Eva will have her 3D debut later this week:

I'm still glad that Lisa has a music nerd friend now:
eva.PNG

PemAloeKenzoku

Laplus, Reine, Elizabeth & Ririka plan to destroy Halloween. Or something.

Voicepacks.

If there are any ojou laughs, I might actually be tempted...

Do you think Liz could hold back even if she tried?

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Panko is on her supervillain path

@Azehara :deztheroom:

Nasa is home, now somebody's gotta die

niggaphil

My romanian wife ESL moment. She cant pronounce beach and horse correctly :pankosmug:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
V4Mirai's Poma Pon is most likely Hunikin, a Twitch indie who was with Kawa Entertainment before they dissolved their streaming arm.

YouTube did the job for me and recommended me this while I watching Poma's Half Life VOD:

To my ears, the voice is a match. A Poma vid for comparison:

The timeline also lines up, Hunikin announced a semi-hiatus in August, alluding to a "once-in-a-lifetime opportunity":

GT_pKKIXQAEihdj.jpeg
A
It looks like she's collabed with V4Mirai before becoming Poma:

She's also done some "creative" schedule reveals:

A
Can't say that much about her content, since it doesn't look like she has a VOD channel, so I can only go off her Twitter, which includes the usual streaming games, cosplay streams, and some collabs with other Twitch indies. And yeah, she's collabed with Hexa and a couple of other forum favorites:

A

A
From what I've seen though she seems like a fun, creative streamer overall. She's more of a Twitch whore (affectionate), rather than Twitch whore (derogatory).

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suou Patra's Pokemon Emerald continues. Next stop: Elite Four.

Live Union's Enma Ruri singing at 10PM JST.

774inc's Ryugasaki Rene (underboob version) talking about boobs.

"...where the nipples are facing the day after tomorrow...those are the sexiest ones, I think."
"Where the hell is Brazil anyway?" when her fan talked about his boob preference (big and facing towards Brazil).

VSpo's English only Valorant.

Initially they want it to be a no Japanese Valo but...
Tsuna: "Ssibal"

Extended version of Sendo Yuuhi's VSpo 3D showcase.

Linking an old post, there's an interesting update on this Kawasaki Sui.
Reached exactly 1 million subs on 28 September, but the funny thing is zero additional subs since then. Checked suki-kirai and someone has screenshots of the channel growth.
Generally livestreams have 3view CCV which is odd considering socialblade counts 105k+ subs in the last month.
Also had a four-person collab with Ririka's PL two years ago. There was a one-on-one collab but the VOD has been deleted. Wonder why since another 1-1 collab with Kayamori Emma was also deleted (and possibly more)....
Edit: had a look at the sub cound and it's a bit odd. There's an additional sub every ten seconds or so with a few unsubscribing around half a minute.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon cooking stream and short

Rene MV

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Alienmixture is going away now. This was formerly serife from V&U

efafdee5aa7e04274f9608f10444a72b.png
Man...I really liked Serafi. Banger model, nice singing voice, great sense of humor and a no fucks attitude. She was one of only two memberships I paid for. (Ami still going strong!)

I haven't been able to keep up with her indie stuff because...well...life, and I haven't been keeping up with anyone really, but I hope things get better for her. She was a real gem.

Not-Username

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Isa's new cover

Onolumi reading Dragon Ball manga

HoloID The Forest collab
Risu, Moona, Iofi, Reine, Ollie, Kaela and Kobo
Holodex link

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
JP music doesn't necessarily means they are cheaper, it's just that Japanese companies like Hololive/Nijisanji don't have the connections and know how to score the license from say, america. You can't get permission if you don't know who to ask.
Nah, US musicians and publishers are most entitled motherfuckers in the world, this is a fact. Some are deservedly so, because they are world-famous. But even local niche-famous people like country singers think they can ask same cover license price as Metallica and Madonna.
Also who the fuck is Kat :anyannoyed: Please tell me it's an "obscure band" and you are not lovingly referring to the troon.
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Top Bottom