"We had anime and Hitler on our side and we still didn't fucking make it"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
And make sure it stays a little corner, you know what happens when you give them an inch.
Theyre homos. They will try to shove their aids ridden dicks into your spaces and kids too.
For a second I thought it was an attempt at mockery of fags but then I remembered that validate exists and were pushing the same disgusting designs.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bibi playing Metro 2033

Rhubarb playing GeoGuessr

Muu playing Roblox

Limkin

10% of all the reacts I get are migos
...you are checking what reactions you get and count percentage? You know you can disable notifications for them and just not look at it right?
brother i dont give a single fuck about elira you dont have to watch her.
I used to oshi her and I don't fucking remember her streaming that game in the first place

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

I'm gonna shill this Geega clipper a bit. She's a great talker, it's nice and usually insightful to listen to her ramble about whatever topics. She really loves doing GTA RP otherwise which I'm kinda 50/50 on personally so I like using this channel to keep up with interesting things she's talked about.
The annoying thing about Vshojo right now, setting aside Froot's current Froot moment, is that they're kind of on a low point. Henya and Haruka are both very cute and collab a lot but are also both streaming infrequently due to ongoing health/family issues. Mouse is doing her yearly subathon which y'know is great for her, but the downside of being on camera 24/7 is that the average quality of content goes down and you can catch all the events in a highlight or vod to skip the dead air. Zentreya is very active and collabs a lot, but any post about them inevitably devolves into "lol man" which kills all discussion. KSon is basically just JP which I don't speak well enough to watch live. Matara, Melody, and Michi are solid but haven't really been doing much in particular lately compared to the spate of content we saw from Vshojo early in the year. And to be blunt I don't really care about the other talents, so...yeah. Not much I feel interested in posting lately.
I am a fan but I've just been watching other things. Hololive is killing it right now. And I suppose it doesn't help that I'm not so much of a fanboy that I won't openly shit on Vshojo for the dumb stuff they do, so it might not come across that I'm annoyed primarily because I want them to do better.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
See? This is why I voted for a Hololive ghetto section on this site, so I'd never again have to keep seeing people sperg about Phasefags, indie trash, VHoShow, and NijiYamanbas ever again.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Guys, I think this poll is rigged

Kinda like the elections in Pennsylvania, though unlike the Democrats Panko isn't pretending to have a fair election :smugina:

Clio prepares Lumi for a history test Lumi didn't even know she has to take

Here's one: If Genghis Khan had a favorite vtuber, who would it be? Wrong answers only.

Mumei, because she likes conquest and demands sacrifices.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
now THIS is some FotM I can get behind, especially when the modding scene takes care of adding in actual cardboard crack

(HoloLive TCG, hint hint, get on it mane-san)
Well, have I got something for you: holoDelta. It's an unofficial Hololive TCG simulator someone cobbled together before the game even launched.
(Disclaimer: I haven't actually tried it out because I'm not very interested in card games.)

Animation of Miko talking about the Gen 0 takoyaki party.

holoGTA: The "aitai" sticker saga with Mumei and Towa.

The conclusion.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Holotards this... Phasefag that... JUST KISS ALREADY!!!

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Let it be known. The 26th of September, a day to remember. The day the rrat shill'd the gothy menhera.
Only because I was promised it would kill off some of the indie infidels.
:mikoInshanya:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Here's one: If Genghis Khan had a favorite vtuber, who would it be? Wrong answers only.
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: Gotta know which specific Genghis Khan (it's a title, not a name)

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

This is just a small cut but they've been grooming people around to play with them - look at the bottom of the video, that's basically it + some indies.
They skipped a lot of content just to raid together but they can't even clear Hard, much less Savage, where the game finally starts being a proper videogame. It was basically FOTM right after Dawntrail dropped. I'm tempted to say VSJ was paid to shill the game but that's a lot of tinfoil even for my hat.

I'm gonna shill this Geega clipper a bit. She's a great talker, it's nice and usually insightful to listen to her ramble about whatever topics. She really loves doing GTA RP otherwise which I'm kinda 50/50 on personally so I like using this channel to keep up with interesting things she's talked about.
The annoying thing about Vshojo right now, setting aside Froot's current Froot moment, is that they're kind of on a low point. Henya and Haruka are both very cute and collab a lot but are also both streaming infrequently due to ongoing health/family issues. Mouse is doing her yearly subathon which y'know is great for her, but the downside of being on camera 24/7 is that the average quality of content goes down and you can catch all the events in a highlight or vod to skip the dead air. Zentreya is very active and collabs a lot, but any post about her inevitably devolves into "lol man" which kills all discussion. KSon is basically just JP which I don't speak well enough to watch live. Matara, Melody, and Michi are solid but haven't really been doing much in particular lately compared to the spate of content we saw from Vshojo early in the year. And to be blunt I don't really care about the other talents, so...yeah. Not much I feel interested in posting lately.
I am a fan but I've just been watching other things. Hololive is killing it right now. And I suppose it doesn't help that I'm not so much of a fanboy that I won't openly shit on Vshojo for the dumb stuff they do, so it might not come across that I'm annoyed primarily because I want them to do better.

This clipper is hired and paid by her so they're pretty up to it.

Busujima2033

Isa karaoke

VSoyBoy

...you are checking what reactions you get and count percentage?
The only metric that matters
View attachment 79114
View attachment 79116
Out of 12k reactions, so roughly 10% of my reactions are migos, 40% hahas. But only 900 messages so far!

Edit: Thanks for contributing to the migo fund fellas, much appreciated!
Sorry, I was taking part in a communal numberfagging exercise in the off topic channel just the other day, so it's been on my mind.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is just a small cut but they've been grooming people around to play with them - look at the bottom of the video, that's basically it + some indies.
They skipped a lot of content just to raid together but they can't even clear Hard, much less Savage, where the game finally starts being a proper videogame. It was basically FOTM right after Dawntrail dropped. I'm tempted to say VSJ was paid to shill the game but that's a lot of tinfoil even for my hat.
>cant even clear hard
lmao
they're late to the FFXIV boom, Endwalker had more hype around it and no major grievances with the story from almost everyone playing it unlike Dawntrail

Wellful of Wails

Gotta say, as rough and ugly as this is right now, it looks way more fun than Idol Showdown. I never really dug IS and thought it looked kinda boring both visually and gameplay wise.
Idol Showdown's animation frames are fucking miserable for me. It feels like trying to do QCFs with a cross-gate stick.. except that's the entire experience. And you couldn't criticize it most places because it was Hololive-themed.
HoloHeaven looks like a MVC/SG type which by its juggle nature means it should play a hell of a lot looser; gives me some hope even with the rough art.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
HoloHeaven looks like a MVC/SG type which by its juggle nature means it should play a hell of a lot looser; gives me some hope even with the rough art.
The art is definitely clearly unfinished, at least. I still prefer the wild character designs over Idol Showdown's kinda ugly attempt at looking like a comic book.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
See? This is why I voted for a Hololive ghetto section on this site, so I'd never again have to keep seeing people sperg about Phasefags, indie trash, VHoShow, and NijiYamanbas ever again.
Good cope.
Even if you ghetto'ed all of the Holofags you still get constant Holo mentions in all of the other threads because people can't keep it out of their mouths, actually you'd get more because people would feel safe spreading rrats. Holothread. Holoforum. Holosite. Holointernet. Holoplanet. Hologalaxy. Holouniverse. Holomultiverse.

Top Bottom