Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It severely disturbs me that these designs look so obviously satirical but are very likely unironically what they think looks good

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Okay the timing for this one its funny

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Well, considering i shared a stream from 2 years ago and she never streamed it again i can say with confidence that she share your feelings regarding this game.

And yes i shared a stream from 2 years ago to prove noone would even bother clicking on the stream.
"I put up one post for half an hour and no-one watched it, it's so freaking over."

If that's the level of effort you're going to put in for your oshi, why am I going to be interested? Word-of-mouth is most effective when it's repeated ("I've seen this pretty often, so I'll check it out to see what the fuss is about") or detailed ("that was a good review and sounds like something I might like, I'll check it out").

If you genuinely want people to check out Elira, do some effortposting, make the effort to plug interesting streams or fun collabs, post entertaining clips with a humorous comment or relevant commentary to entice people to watch the clip, or make some memes if you want people to pay attention to her. Or you can keep on putting in no effort and getting nothing. Your choice.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Whore, did nobody ever teach you that each Holo shillpost you make kills an indie?
Oh, shit. Really?! Well, in that case, here is every holo streaming right now plus some upcoming:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
"I put up one post for half an hour and no-one watched it, it's so freaking over."

If that's the level of effort you're going to put in for your oshi, why am I going to be interested? Word-of-mouth is most effective when it's repeated ("I've seen this pretty often, so I'll check it out to see what the fuss is about") or detailed ("that was a good review and sounds like something I might like, I'll check it out").

If you genuinely want people to check out Elira, do some effortposting, make the effort to plug interesting streams or fun collabs, post entertaining clips with a humorous comment or relevant commentary to entice people to watch the clip, or make some memes if you want people to pay attention to her. Or you can keep on putting in no effort and getting nothing. Your choice.
I remember when I used to shill Elira then she shattered my heart and Selen's will to live now I can't enjoy her the way I used to. Ignorance was bliss but it's better this way

Shiina talking about the dark ages

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

brother i dont give a single fuck about elira you dont have to watch her.

Not-Username

I am immediately repulsed and annoyed at anything preaching inclusivity and equality and at the same time excluding shit not on their list.
Just fucking name it a gay-bar-equivalent and be done with it. Dumb fuckers.

That being said. Let them have their little corner. Not a space I want to intrude on and they can be happy with themselves. Worst case we get something to laugh at.

Zyklon Mag

Shiina talking about the dark ages

Shiina, there are plenty of people who made friends just fine without having to touch that game in that same stretch of time. You could've saved your money and drew dumb shit with other dumb retards or done gardening or exercised or even played Neopets come on now:kaelagshgsh!:

kanpainiggi

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
brother i dont give a single fuck about elira you dont have to watch her.
im surprised that elira is still active i could have sworn that she choked on rikus dick and was pronounced dead on arrival

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

JSHAY made an almost 2 hour cut of the bakery arc from HoloGTA.
ezgif-6-faa3e395f7.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina, there are plenty of people who made friends just fine without having to touch that game in that same stretch of time. You could've saved your money and drew dumb shit with other dumb retards or done gardening or exercised or even played Neopets come on now:kaelagshgsh!:
I wish it lined up with her fat-arc, but I don't think so :SelenHAHAhere:

Top Bottom