"Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!" That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?"Shirakami Fubuki

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What do you mean. Migos are literally genocide.
The final solution's initual draft had a migo doodled in the corner

This is the history the libs dont want you to know

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
This is too much thinking. I just like the rat girl.
:BijouBijou:

Also, if you aren't trying to collect Migos, you are doing it wrong.
:mikothumbsl::mikok::supermigo::hypermigo:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This is too much thinking. I just like the rat girl.
:BijouBijou:

Also, if you aren't trying to collect Migos, you are doing it wrong.
:mikothumbsl::mikok::supermigo::hypermigo:
You never posted your numbers of migos in reaction received in the numberfag banter thread. Even @Hff201 posted them!!!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Have I got news for you.
View attachment 79287
Not the ten minutes, but this was worth it. This whole Tenma fever thing has been great, and the pay-off has been amazing. God, I love Tenma.
:whatastory:

Will be ordering the coffee within the next few day and will post proof.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine not posting about a vtuber you like because you're worried about getting a few Migo reacts or you're worried that someone will make a joke at your expense. This is homosexuality (derogatory) of the highest order. Stop being fags and support your oshi.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Imagine not posting about a vtuber you like because you're worried about getting a few Migo reacts or you're worried that someone will make a joke at your expense. This is homosexuality (derogatory) of the highest order. Stop being fags and support your oshi.
Hell yeah. Come watch Elira play cult of the lamb for the first time!!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1727376255784.png

1727376322568.png

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
You never posted your numbers of migos in reaction received in the numberfag banter thread. Even @Hff201 posted them!!!
I would have if it were an interestingly high amount, but it was disappointingly low at like 700 or something. That might seem like a lot, but you have to factor in that half of them are probably @"Joliet" Jake Blues :mikoInshanya:

Plus my view on react scores has always been:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Holofes and Phase concerts rank pretty high too. However, I also had a good time and really appreciated when Kuroa was collabing with some big fgc guys and showing a lot of JP fgc Killer Instinct, an american game that's basically invisible to that side of the world. People actually came to chat about that event too. If just talking about the streams, songs, and events counts as shilling then man I just don't know.
I will say, I initially subbed to Kuroa because of you so thanks friend. Even if she's a disgusting JP player, her gameplay is solid and she's cute.

In general, it's just nice to see people post about stuff they like and support. My knowledge of the industry has also expanded because of that, which is a neat bonus. I dunno man, I'm too old and tired to think about it any more than that.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hell yeah. Come watch Elira play cult of the lamb for the first time!!

Speaking of mid...
:ameheh:
Cult of the Lamb is completely mid to me. Not terrible, but so fucking boring I couldn't finish it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Speaking of mid...
:ameheh:
Cult of the Lamb is completely mid to me. Not terrible, but so fucking boring I couldn't finish it.
Well, considering i shared a stream from 2 years ago and she never streamed it again i can say with confidence that she share your feelings regarding this game.

And yes i shared a stream from 2 years ago to prove noone would even bother clicking on the stream.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I don't know who let Remi drive a truck, but god bless that retard for such giving us such entertaining content.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Top Bottom