"I'm sure there are livers out there who have used fanart as 'material' before; Recently I've jerked off to Hoshikawa (Sara)"Gundou Mirei

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine putting up an engagement ring on your Throne while having a boyfriend. Do you think the boyfriend pulls double-duty as a tard wranger or has he long given up on that role and just says "yes, Hexa" when she wants to go full retard?
If he's her boyfriend then he's definitely either lacking in any and all willpower or completely braindead or both.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Bros before hoes, always.

But, no homo.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

tumblr_p62mas1n661uteu95o1_1280.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hey Rushia almost got away with it.
Anyone want to buy a Rushia engagement ring? Under $200, last one available, literally a tenth of the price of Hexa's ring.

You can't marry Rushia without getting her an engagement ring first.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Anyone want to buy a Rushia engagement ring? Under $200, last one available, literally a tenth of the price of Hexa's ring.

on one hand, I want to buy it for the inevitability that she tracks me down and I offer it to spare my life

on the other hand, that's $200 I can't spend on TCG product, sad...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The difference between the hexpig and Miguelgato rings is that the former is gonna get pawned off for booze in 3 months time, while the latter will most likely acquire value over time as Holo becomes more and more legendary and with good luck it will be highly sought after as a collectors item.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The difference between the hexpig and Miguelgato rings is that the former is gonna get pawned off for booze in 3 months time, while the latter will most likely acquire value over time as Holo becomes more and more legendary and with good luck it will be highly sought after as a collectors item.
Ehm kinda?
The ring used to be one of the most pricey Holo Legacy merchs due to Rushia being victim of the Le Ebil Corpo Termination but with each passing year its has lost its value and some people even think is cursed
I think the GSC figures and other merchs have a higher chance of increasing their value over time

DanishCookies

Imagine putting up an engagement ring on your Throne while having a boyfriend. Do you think the boyfriend pulls double-duty as a tard wranger or has he long given up on that role and just says "yes, Hexa" when she wants to go full retard?
I still find it funny how her dad exposed her having a boyfriend during that one PC building stream she had. Everybody in chat heard it for sure but never commented on it. lol

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Even the official account is in on calling Ember a "big girl".

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Honestly as michaelcat continues melting down I can't help but feel it'll eventually become her equivalent of the Sonichu medallions.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Lemon playbutton incoming.
Super deserved, Loomi's consistently on the grind.

3-0-3.gif
Congrats to Lumi!
3-0-3.gif

Fitting she'd get it while playing an autism factory game. I'm sure her wife Jelly is proud of that.
:smugmoona:

Happy for my favorite tard.
:sanasmile::gloomiLaugh:

Coincidentally, I just got her birthday merch in the mail yesterday (as well as some others'). Might take a picture or two to show some of it tomorrow, though I noticed the merch section of the forums is restricted for some reason. The plush seems pretty nice.

DanishCookies

>Keeki is with Caitlin
>Nerissa Ravencroft from Hololive a while back says she'll be with Kiara Takanashi, also from Hololive, for some trip

I'm not trying to stir up some conspiracy theory here but...

Bronze

Even the official account is in on calling Ember a "big girl".

:kaelalaugh:

She'll be live in 35 min. Tenma mentioned a collab with her today, if i remember correctly

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Going back to this for a minute. I knew this post existed but it took me a while to find it, she allegedly told naganon she wasn't in a relationship back in March. There's a chance she broke up with the guy in that one photo prior to this, but the funnier possibility is she told nag she's single for free sweeping labour.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

>Keeki is with Caitlin
>Nerissa Ravencroft from Hololive a while back says she'll be with Kiara Takanashi, also from Hololive, for some trip

I'm not trying to stir up some conspiracy theory here but...

So is this the first Holo PL Keeki admitted of knowing? I don't think she admitted of knowing Karen yet has she?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Going back to this for a minute. I knew this post existed but it took me a while to find it, she allegedly told naganon she wasn't in a relationship back in March. There's a chance she broke up with the guy in that one photo prior to this, but the funnier possibility is she told nag she's single for free sweeping labour.
Do not believe her lies.

Top Bottom