"There was a period of time where I refused to listen to any music and just kept B-17 bomber ambience on at all times"Sava Safari

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I did not have relations with that thhrang.
That's not what the title says.
foto_no_exif - 2024-09-18T232544.975.jpg

Marital issues?
:guraeating:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
In my defense.....it was REALLY fucking funny
:dandanl:
To be fair, if this were the only part of the conversation I saw, I'd say it was based.

1726716197239.png

Salado

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That's not what the title says.
View attachment 78629

Marital issues?
:guraeating:
The thhrangussy lusts for the meat man he will never achieve for she does not have the prowess of her much more talented sister the meat Pippa that he tries to emulate.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The thhrangussy lusts for the meat man he will never achieve for she does not have the prowess of her much more talented sister the meat Pippa that he tries to emulate.
I always regret it when I @ you

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

NeviØn

NoFcksGiven

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
What even is the deal with Hexa now anyways? I missed large swathes of shit being busy over the summer and could not be assed to try to dig for details.
I was dead for most of it but from what I gather she sperged out on the forum, got an engagement ring from a fan, went on hiatus, and may now be moonlighting in a microcorp
What the dog manhoor said is correct, though to give some context:
- It stared when Hff201 posted screencap of hexa's tweet on her 'private' sub account
- Said tweet is about how people snooping on her privacy even though her twitter isn't truly private
- Hexa malded.
- Everyone chided on her for being dumb
- Proctor got his man card and start blasting on her for her hypocrisy.

And then after all that, the rest is correct. Hexa got engagement ring off the Throne (with people suspecting on who giving it, probably Naganon), and then suddenly stating she going on a hiatus and the possible micro corpo thingie.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
New day, new thread, and that means new Himemiya Rie related posts! Worship the Regalia Princess or suffer the consequences!
a girl with purple eyes is holding a knife in her hand
i give it.... idk an hour before you fall behind.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
anyone have any funny or embarassing info on a Rosemi Lovelock? any good drama bits? any rumors about her being a bitch?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I was dead for most of it but from what I gather she sperged out on the forum, got an engagement ring from a fan, went on hiatus, and may now be moonlighting in a microcorp
What the dog manhoor said is correct, though to give some context:
- It stared when Hff201 posted screencap of hexa's tweet on her 'private' sub account
- Said tweet is about how people snooping on her privacy even though her twitter isn't truly private
- Hexa malded.
- Everyone chided on her for being dumb
- Proctor got his man card and start blasting on her for her hypocrisy.

And then after all that, the rest is correct. Hexa got engagement ring off the Throne (with people suspecting on who giving it, probably Naganon), and then suddenly stating she going on a hiatus and the possible micro corpo thingie.

What a retard.

Stupid Yamanba that bought that engagement ring: I hope you know she 200% resold it for pure profit because only an actual fucking retard would marry someone that bought a ring on Thron-

... :ameliaThink: No maybe she is that dumb.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I have to make the tragic announcement that our dear friend @JustLurking did NOT finish lurking the last thread before it was closed, hundreds of posts will go unreacted.
I hate to break it to you, but you can still react to the posts at the moment.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
anyone have any funny or embarassing info on a Rosemi Lovelock? any good drama bits? any rumors about her being a bitch?
She killed my dog, stole my husband and set my work on fire

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
When the Pippa thread sends its users, they're not sending their best.

Purrson

Actually yeah, I saw Rosemi at a grocery store in Gary Indiana yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Mam, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
She streams with an anime avatar for a living, what more embarrassment do you need?

JusticeDog

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
When the Pippa thread sends its users, they're not sending their best.
Somethingsomething 'If you can't handle us at our Pipkuns or Reticules then you don't deserve us at our Thhrangs and Hff201s.'

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
If you can't handle us at our Pipkuns or Reticules then you don't deserve us at our Thhrangs and Hff201s.
Your terms are acceptable.

Top Bottom