"Wait, it's not Cloud everytime? I thought Cloud was the main Final Fantasy character! Oooh they're different games? Oooh! Wait's not linear? I thought every single guy character was Cloud looking a bit different!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Meche playing Gunbird

Twitch

Ronja playing Alan Wake

Riko playing Valo

closedblas

Nagihara Suzuna is alive. IDK why the Riot vsingers are the only ones to drop TMR covers, maybe mega-hagness?
Her birthday live tickets are on sale too. Literally New Year's Eve though, dunno if that's good or bad but definitely odd.

Sumeragi Miona drops an Uru cover. Uru's IMO one of the best new singers in the past 5 years, but she doesn't do much in the anime-song realm so she's less known outside JP.

Inui Toko collab cover with Inami Rei. She's the only Niji that I still pay attention to for the music.
Her and Machita Chima have this Nornis subgroup thing that's mostly music, but they've also started doing a podcast/radioshow, with guests such as Suisei and Enna (oh god why are they in the same sentence).

Komori Met, Kurumi Noa, Kaga Nazuna, Nekota Tsuna, Shiranami Ramune of VSPO has an idol song cover.
Do not be tricked by their lies. They're not this cute (except Noa).

Advent covers Regloss' Shunkan Heartbeat.
Shiori does great. Fuwamoco - probably the first time they've enunciated clearly in 2 years lmfao.

Over the past year I think Holo's has seriously improved their group sound. Compare the Regloss singles, or even just this to Advent's previous group song.
With songs involving 3+ people, having everyone be distinctive but also blend together is always challenging.
No way to go about it other than putting in studio time with professional music direction.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
What a weird timing and Event to force collabs
Everyone will need to collab with Froot if they want to win so she is going to have good PR for free
It honestly says a lot for them as an agency if they need to do shit like this just to make them collab with one another.
TALENT FREEDUMB BAYBAY!!!
:talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom::talentfreedom:

Seriously, this just REEKS of desperation to salvage Froot's image. The best they can do is put her in the backburner so that everyone forgets the shit that she started.

I wonder, is Froot sucking Gunrun's dick or is it Zen's? She's been getting too many leeways for all this drama that she started. I wouldn't be suspicious if they didn't forced Kson to delete her tweet. Makes you REAAAAALLY wonder huh.
:ameliaThink::ameliaThink::ameliaThink:

From my understanding, Mid still does mean mediocre or middle. But a mid rating is considered worse than a bad rating because it means that there is nothing interesting there. If something is good, well, it has merit because it's good or great. If something is bad, you can at least laugh at it, make fun of it or maybe even learn how to do better. When something is mid, it just is. Not bad enough to make fun of and be entertained by how bad it is, not good enough to honestly enjoy it.
It just it, and it's worthless, because there are plenty of things better or worse that are more interesting to look at.
So in terms of Vtuber boobage, who do you think is MID?

Kson still user her model a lot but for some reason everyone has their focus on her IRL streams
Well, she only collabs with her AV whores friends when she's fleshtubing.

This insane looking alpha build for yet another Holo fighting game dropped today if any of you are interested. Reminds me of pizza tower for whatever reason.
I think atm there are like 4 or 5 Holo FG projects in the making, idk why Vtuber fans and the FGC collide so much.

Who doesn't like to see their oshi body someone in game?

Advent covers Regloss' Shunkan Heartbeat.
Shiori does great. Fuwamoco - probably the first time they've enunciated clearly in 2 years lmfao.

Over the past year I think Holo's has seriously improved their group sound. Compare the Regloss singles, or even just this to Advent's previous group song.
With songs involving 3+ people, having everyone be distinctive but also blend together is always challenging.
No way to go about it other than putting in studio time with professional music direction.

I agree, Holo's music quality is top notch ATM. I love listening to Advent's Rebellion, ReGloss' Shunkan Heartbeat and Justice's Above Below. The production of those songs are :kiarachefkiss: and the english lyrics are not cringe inducing at least.

Clip Tax!!!

Squchan shows Filian her amazing talent.

Raora can't make pizza :pankosmug:

And Raora gets a jetpack in Lethal Company.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I don't know that there is a better representation of the kind of phase-fag bubble we're operating in here in the forum. Why the ever-loving fuck would she care what goes on at phase connect? I don't even mean this as a slight, but they quite literally operate in different leagues. Unless you're being retarded on purpose again.

It's crazy to cope so much in a comment where you yourself are saying I cope by calling out people talking about things they do little to be informed about, but that's a personal failing and nobody is perfect I guess.
You are fighting an uphill battle trying to post here about vtubers that aren't "forum approved" or "in the bubble/echo chamber." I would suggest not getting so personally involved and taking this stuff as a personal slight. There's several paths you could take:
  • Submit and just give up talking about those kind of vtubers that you like as I have.
  • Quit entirely like several users have.
  • Continue posting and learn to deal with the flak you will get.
  • Continue posting and eventually meltdown like user @this shit did.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I don't know that there is a better representation of the kind of phase-fag bubble we're operating in here on the forum. Why the ever-loving fuck would she care what goes on at phase connect? I don't even mean this as a slight, but they quite literally operate in different leagues. Unless you're being retarded on purpose again.
:smugina: This totally isn't going to make you look like even more of a fag when other V HOE show streamers show up with True & Honest Ironlung skins.
It's crazy to cope so much in a comment where you yourself are saying I cope by calling out people talking about things they do little to be informed about, but that's a personal failing and nobody is perfect I guess.
The personal attacks mean he's not mad, you are. :thatsbait:

Zyklon Mag

I've been watching Goldbullet play some Plants Vs Zombies shooter game for about an hour.

Stunned But Dumb

Limkin

I always thought vsoyboy was just an RP account but after this meltdown I am not so sure anymore he isn't thinking this way for real

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So in terms of Vtuber boobage, who do you think is MID?
Everytime someone brings up Hexa's nudes someone posts the Mournful Tits conversation from venture bros. So yeah Hexa.

Zyklon Mag

Why is he a sasquatch?
Screenshot_20240926-115731.png
Big brown fat creature on the screen
Seems like normal Gibby, wdym

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

This insane looking alpha build for yet another Holo fighting game dropped today if any of you are interested. It's ugly and buggy but promising if the devs actually do go through with it, looks a lot more chaotic and fast paced than Idol Showdown and seems like it's going for a more skullgirls vibe rather than a traditional anime fighter, it also reminds me of pizza tower for whatever reason.
I think atm there are like 4 or 5 Holo FG projects in the making, idk why Vtuber fans and the FGC collide so much.

The Anime FGC is a niche within a niche and a lot of them are in it for the aesthetic, so they're usually already fans of other weeb shit. Back when I competed, almost everyone in my scene was either a vtuber fan, a FFXIV player, a gacha addict or some combination of the 3. Then SF6 came out and a bunch of vtubers across all corpos and countries came into the scene, which introduced the broader FGC to them.

It's pretty cool to see as an oldhead though. Watching Botan get so into it, she organizes and runs her own tournament, seeing how happy Subaru or Towa get when they realize they're playing well, etc. And if you told me 3 years ago that Sajam and Doki would become friends or that people like Majin Obama would be positively talking about vtubers, I wouldn't have believed you.

Speaking of, here's another one that got pulled in and will be trying SF6 tomorrow. Laplus told Botan she was interested during HoloGTA and it seems like hag lion connected her with a coach:

@La+ de Central Norte I hope she doesn't rage too hard when she starts playing ranked :laplusgun:

VSoyBoy

You are fighting an uphill battle trying to post here about vtubers that aren't "forum approved" or "in the bubble/echo chamber." I would suggest not getting so personally involved and taking this stuff as a personal slight. There's several paths you could take:
  • Submit and just give up talking about those kinda of vtubers that you like as I have.
  • Continue posting and learn to deal with the flak you will get.
  • Continue posting and eventually meltdown like user @this shit did.
I don't think I've ever not dealt with the flak I'm getting. I mainly post about Nijisanji and VShojo and have been here for over half a year and I don't think I'm seen as a forum villain/retard like MerelyTourist by most people yet (except for @BASADO my bae, who will migo every time, even when I post objective bangers). And as low a bar as that might seem, I take that as a job well done considering the things I post.
But I will call out people being retarded, doing otherwise would be a disservice. I will happily stop when someone is proving me wrong, like this post isn't:
:smugina: This totally isn't going to make you look like even more of a fag when other V HOE show streamers show up with True & Honest Ironlung skins.
Bookmark it and come back when it happens :mikothumbsl:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
The Anime FGC is a niche within a niche and a lot of them are in it for the aesthetic, so they're usually already fans of other weeb shit. Back when I competed, almost everyone in my scene was either a vtuber fan, a FFXIV player, a gacha addict or some combination of the 3. Then SF6 came out and a bunch of vtubers across all corpos and countries came into the scene, which introduced the broader FGC to them.

It's pretty cool to see as an oldhead though. Watching Botan get so into it, she organizes and runs her own tournament, seeing how happy Subaru or Towa get when they realize they're playing well, etc. And if you told me 3 years ago that Sajam and Doki would become friends or that people like Majin Obama would be positively talking about vtubers, I wouldn't have believed you.

Speaking of, here's another one that got pulled in and will be trying SF6 tomorrow. Laplus told Botan she was interested during HoloGTA and it seems like hag lion connected her with a coach:

@La+ de Central Norte I hope she doesn't rage too hard when she starts playing ranked :laplusgun:

I am pretty sure this is a elaborated scheme to get closer to Towa Sama and participate in more events :towapeeved::laplusgun:
But also Botan is such a good senpai :botanpat: she deserves headpats and
:holohag::hololove:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Poma is playing Bioshock WHOOP WHOOP

And Mozuwind continues in 30:

• Submit and just give up talking about those kind of vtubers that you like as I have.
I've made my entire persona loving brown women in a forum of genuine racists. I shill piss drinkers, literal whos, and unrepentant whores all the time. If I can be successful in my shilling, anyone can, you just have to shill people who are likeable and quality content creators, which coincidentally is not the case for a majority of the talents in Vshojo.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

This insane looking alpha build for yet another Holo fighting game dropped today if any of you are interested. It's ugly and buggy but promising if the devs actually do go through with it, looks a lot more chaotic and fast paced than Idol Showdown and seems like it's going for a more skullgirls vibe rather than a traditional anime fighter, it also reminds me of pizza tower for whatever reason.

Gotta say, as rough and ugly as this is right now, it looks way more fun than Idol Showdown. I never really dug IS and thought it looked kinda boring both visually and gameplay wise.

I am pretty sure this is a elaborated scheme to get closer to Towa Sama and participate in more events :towapeeved::laplusgun:
But also Botan is such a good senpai :botanpat: she deserves headpats and
:holohag::hololove:
I want a stream in which Bae and La+ fight over which one thinks they like Towa more and that's the whole stream.
:BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I don't think I've ever not dealt with the flak I'm getting. I mainly post about Nijisanji and VShojo and have been here for over half a year and I don't think I'm seen as a forum villain/retard like MerelyTourist by most people yet (except for @BASADO my bae, who will migo every time, even when I post objective bangers). And as low a bar as that might seem, I take that as a job well done considering the things I post.
But I will call out people being retarded, doing otherwise would be a disservice. I will happily stop when someone is proving me wrong, like this post isn't:

Bookmark it and come back when it happens :mikothumbsl:
I've been called out on my retardation a lot, and that's not what you were doing, you're being a condescending fag with your "personal failing" bullshit.

But you know what, fine. Metete el migo por culo, maricon.

Top Bottom