"Being outside is like a debuff. You get the DOT ticks until you can get home"Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

USS IOWA

Suou Patra still with Pokemon Emerald, postgame.

Yamagami Karuta released a cover song after the outfit reveal.

The new outfit is very cute too.

Compilation clip of VSpo's Komori Met.

Speaking of horses I listened to a podcast some time ago about the resistance of British Army during the interwar period to replace cavalry with tanks and one of the reasons mentioned was that the army can use their horses as meat if necessary.

Germany still mostly used horses for logistics all throughout WW2 due to them not having much oil, The NVA uses horses as well for logistics and during the War of Afghanistan some rebel groups have mounted units that uses horses and fight like Dragoons like the old days of the 18th-early 20th century.

Last edited:

SomeRando

Username Generator

Early Adopter
just turn your phone 90 degrees. now you can watch like a desktop user.

you're welcome.

jesus christ, this timeline.
If only there also was a button that increased the screen to like 6 times the size.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
If only there also was a button that increased the screen to like 6 times the size.
Prease understandu, honourabre Japanese citizen spendu 90% of time at woku or trainu

Salado

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Want to stare at Clara's wiggly finger for half an hour? No? Well fuck you.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Soulcalibur II

Ronja playing Higurashi When They Cry

Lumia playing harp

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
From my perspective as a parasite (lawyer) this whole AI thing is REALLY BAD, like unbelievably horrible and it will have major consequences.

Normally when new tech comes around, it is regulated somewhat quickly because the slow-as-fuck legal system has time to play catch up, but as technology speeds up and becomes more advanced FASTER, it becomes ever harder to catch up. Normally people would just shrug and say "Oh we will just use customs or analogy, we'll just take regulations for something similar and jury-rig them into working for this as a quick fix" but with AI there IS NOTHING SIMILAR.

It is very scary as a fledgling lawyer fresh out of college with some tech literacy to see systems around the world run by pig-headed fucking geriatrics that have had a chokehold on the entire system for centuries, who control academia and who mentor new voices in the space who should be the ones pushing for expediency and reform. But no, change is bad, change is against customary traditions and what has worked for hundreds of years in this faulty, dying system, so we can't change it even though we are facing an upheaval on the scale of the industrial revolution.

I do not like artists or creatives very much, most of them are insufferable assholes, but this kind of shit affects EVERYONE. There are semi-universal concepts in labor law, about how humans don't just have the right to work, but almost this special duty to as a part of normal life, what I've seen described as "human dignity". When you have machines replace humans and be treated like humans, it kind of... DESTROYS THE ENTIRE BASIS FOR WORKERS RIGHTS AS A WHOLE. It introduces so many funny little nooks for bad actors and companies to begin fucking around with basic human rights. You have no idea what kind of rabbit hole of madness and 80 year old legislators scratching their heads at this stuff we are about to fall into.

I pray that somebody somewhere drafts a good set of protections FAST and everyone else copies it because if nobody does we are FUCKED.

Kalion

:)

Void Scribas

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
From my perspective as a parasite (lawyer) this whole AI thing is REALLY BAD, like unbelievably horrible and it will have major consequences.

Normally when new tech comes around, it is regulated somewhat quickly because the slow-as-fuck legal system has time to play catch up, but as technology speeds up and becomes more advanced FASTER, it becomes ever harder to catch up. Normally people would just shrug and say "Oh we will just use customs or analogy, we'll just take regulations for something similar and jury-rig them into working for this as a quick fix" but with AI there IS NOTHING SIMILAR.

It is very scary as a fledgling lawyer fresh out of college with some tech literacy to see systems around the world run by pig-headed fucking geriatrics that have had a chokehold on the entire system for centuries, who control academia and who mentor new voices in the space who should be the ones pushing for expediency and reform. But no, change is bad, change is against customary traditions and what has worked for hundreds of years in this faulty, dying system, so we can't change it even though we are facing an upheaval on the scale of the industrial revolution.

I do not like artists or creatives very much, most of them are insufferable assholes, but this kind of shit affects EVERYONE. There are semi-universal concepts in labor law, about how humans don't just have the right to work, but almost this special duty to as a part of normal life, what I've seen described as "human dignity". When you have machines replace humans and be treated like humans, it kind of... DESTROYS THE ENTIRE BASIS FOR WORKERS RIGHTS AS A WHOLE. It introduces so many funny little nooks for bad actors and companies to begin fucking around with basic human rights. You have no idea what kind of rabbit hole of madness and 80 year old legislators scratching their heads at this stuff we are about to fall into.

I pray that somebody somewhere drafts a good set of protections FAST and everyone else copies it because if nobody does we are FUCKED.
You're a lawyer?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Top Bottom