"Doesn't matter. If there's a hole, there's a way"Axel Syrios

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Confirmed visa issues lmao:

Considering Ina posts important updates on her membership I don't know why she would publish this. Only Gura left :gurawave:

Composted Sapling

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Maybe it was stuff like this that explains why Kiba never really fit in at Phase Connect.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
In roughly ten minutes I'll be live with the Armchair Expert to discuss the various pitfalls of vtubing. He'll be doing a brief preamble, then I'll invade.

niggaphil

In roughly ten minutes I'll be live with the Armchair Expert to discuss the various pitfalls of vtubing. He'll be doing a brief preamble, then I'll invade.

You should use Nolan as an example to teach future Vtuber on how to keep their opsec well :smugpipi:

I am expecting nolan will watch your stream

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I woke up I'm a cold sweat I realized I forgot to shill how pretty my oshis model touch up is !
Screenshot_20241008_172022_Twitch.jpg
20241008_223248.jpg
I would do anything for her.....my benevolent moth goddess
:BijouBijou:

akaaoi

Considering Ina posts important updates on her membership I don't know why she would publish this.
As this tweet from the HoloEN account suggests, Ina is probably not allowed to do anything that's seen as work related while she's still in Japan. Not even posting on her accounts, since her manager's temporarily taken over her account.

That'd also be why she said she'd update people once she had flown home (ie, was in her own country where she'd no longer be under any restrictions from an expired visa)

tarkanoltr

thirteenorphans

She's safe right?

The problem with raising a death flag is that it sticks out like a sore thumb and the vtubers gods now know who to hit. The solution to this is to just raise flags for everyone and hope the vtubers gods get confused and nuke a small corpo instead.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

This stream features a different chair than he is used to collaborating with:

images.jpeg

Helkar

I have a feeling that this guy really likes Yuu(he's also the one that whaled over 1k USD to get her over the threshhold for birthday donothon)
yuuwhale.jpg

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Sucks for the 7 days to die collab

Not sure why they can't just say it was a Visa issue, shit like that happens sometimes. At least they communicated it, though.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Raden with a very dangerous collab.

Kavalan Whisky is Taiwanese whisky. She did say Taiwan when introducing the whisky.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Ina is in jail. She can't use her twitter as a criminal.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Not sure why they can't just say it was a Visa issue, shit like that happens sometimes. At least they communicated it, though.
jjZh.gif

Spooked But Lobotomized

Ina is in jail. She can't use her twitter as a criminal.
You know a while back I asked what would different vtuber corpos do if one of their talents ended up in jail for a while. Fire them? Say they're on hiatus? Nothing? Guess we see what Holo does

#FREETHEPRIESTESS
LET MY TAKO GO!

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
They REALLY want to avoid allegations of skinwalking lol

niggaphil

My Romanian wife can't be this cute! I really wish she wear the horse mask again!:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom