"She said 'many many' I will give 'many many' because I don't know how 'many' is 'many'. Many many means many, right? It's always better to give morr than lass (Less) you know? One many is many, 'many many' is morr many"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So the upcoming V-Muse concert has popped up on my social media and my dinky ass thought it was gonna be a small event with a few VTubers but dayum…

VPwmP8mGZBSzsXp0YnmXrusA0.jpg

PXlfLbcQg6R9hvySnjqq8wRwQ.jpg

Streaming tickets are available at USD$69 a pop and I’m seriously considering forking out some money for this event. I checked their website and it seems to be affiliated with Offkai Expo and endorsed by MDEC (a Malaysian government agency that invited Yagoo for a convention a few weeks ago). I see Globie, VShojo, Production Kawaii and even AKA Virtual in the collab section. Someone please pull some strings to get Fishman’s inmates and it’ll be perfect.

View attachment 79641
View attachment 79643
Why are all of these dinky concerts with 4 popular people and a bunch of nobodies still more expensive than fes? In a country with much less disposable income to boot.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Arya APEX

Here's the full trailer for that Apex tournament - probably not interesting to most here but Arya from VSPO EN and Bluebell from Specialite are also playing. Classic Doki move to get the Alliance boys to carry her but honestly there are a lot of stacked teams here.
Arya mentioned a couple of times of being invited for a tournament and being anxious about it. I hope she does well.

One of her teammates is Hambino, an APEX pro, and they've got matched together in a game during her Masters grind some time ago.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Isa playing old games (now it's Freddi Fish)

Tea selling cards (TCG Card Shop Simulator)

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Why are all of these dinky concerts with 4 popular people and a bunch of nobodies still more expensive than fes? In a country with much less disposable income to boot.
The event is held in Petaling Jaya (PJ) which is part of the Klang Valley that also homes Kuala Lumpur. I would say the disposable income is definitely there but it really is a gamble to host an event like this since Malaysia is also Hololive country apparently.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The event is held in Petaling Jaya (PJ) which is part of the Klang Valley that also homes Kuala Lumpur. I would say the disposable income is definitely there but it really is a gamble to host an event like this since Malaysia is also Hololive country apparently.
Holo is having one the world tour concerts in december there I think? The 4 bottom people (kuro, mint, ironlung and whore) are popular enough to pay for the whole thing either way.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I consume a heck lot of manga but some of my favorite manga features grooming and rape. E.g.
Hana to Akuma, Fruits Basket, unbalance x unbalance, kare kano, kou 2 time leap, etc.

Particularly female teacher is one of my biggest types, (so much that I actually enjoyed kiss x sis, up until the guy started cheating on the teacher with piss girl and I dropped the manga), they are so cute but also so fucking rare.

I liked the female teacher archetype enough to go on manga updates, looked for "older female younger male" tag and read every available title on the site (bar the hentai ones, but cuvie has some great oneshot featuring female teachers) once upon a time.

And these are the "light hearted ones" compared to the ones you listed.
I didn't mention shoujo stuff because they're a different beast, women are degenerates in different ways, usually psychological/emotional horror. They also slipped through "The Culling", at least most of it (rip FruBas) because you can't get it glancing at a screenshot; you don't get to see how Yukino is abused in KareKano at a glance during Soichiro parents arc because it isn't explicit, it's moral degradation. I read so much yuri garbage because of recommendations of my otoge friends and it's so vile I don't really enjoy it, but glad it exists for them (very weird to be into emotional manipulation to a degree it paints a slave/master relationship as something positive but good for them, I guess. Citrus I'm looking at you).
The point is that everyone loses by anime conforming to the normies rules and now I'm forced to read the dumbest takes of people that don't get why Rudeus behaves like he does or why Ishuzoku is a coombait and not a celebration. It ain't a "gotcha".

If you like zoomer tard SEA females, Ai is pretty funny

Slabman is now manufacturing a table-sized gamer submarine to reproduce Oceangate

Dohrni is playing Half-Life tonight

akaaoi

it really is a gamble to host an event like this since Malaysia is also Hololive country apparently.
*racks shotgun*

"Yer not welcome around these parts, stranger. This here is Hololive country."

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia begins (with muted audio for some reason)

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Particularly female teacher is one of my biggest types, (so much that I actually enjoyed kiss x sis, up until the guy started cheating on the teacher with piss girl and I dropped the manga), they are so cute but also so fucking rare.

Yes I consumed more :holohag: medias than any of you!

I liked the female teacher archetype enough to go on manga updates, looked for "older female younger male" tag and read every available title on the site (bar the hentai ones, but cuvie has some great oneshot featuring female teachers) once upon a time.

And these are the "light hearted ones" compared to the ones you listed.
Kurisu-sensei was best girl in We Never Learn.

GOTBB

Kiara 3D live this Saturday!
20:00 EST
2:00 CEST (Sun)
09:00 JST (Sun)
mirage-Copy.png

It is 2 rows of shadows so it is more than 5 people, the front row is sitting!
Based on this tweet and the theme and message of the karaoke, I bet Ame is a part of this.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Ophelia posted a new short.

She also graduated months ago...

Fresh off the press:

(This is Ame)

Anyone that knows Ame better can tell me why she decided to pick that animal? is there a history behind it or no?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
So the upcoming V-Muse concert has popped up on my social media and my dinky ass thought it was gonna be a small event with a few VTubers but dayum…

VPwmP8mGZBSzsXp0YnmXrusA0.jpg

PXlfLbcQg6R9hvySnjqq8wRwQ.jpg

Streaming tickets are available at USD$69 a pop and I’m seriously considering forking out some money for this event. I checked their website and it seems to be affiliated with Offkai Expo and endorsed by MDEC (a Malaysian government agency that invited Yagoo for a convention a few weeks ago). I see Globie, VShojo, Production Kawaii and even AKA Virtual in the collab section. Someone please pull some strings to get Fishman’s inmates and it’ll be perfect.

View attachment 79641
View attachment 79643
flip goober Kuro among concert headliners right between Mint fucking Fantome and Iron fucking Mouse is most bizarre thing i saw in vtbning this year.

Eureka

Murray Is live with more The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom today.

jebby

Ok 👍

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Someone put forth 21 Gigis. I raise that to 80 Gigis!

Spooked But Lobotomized

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ares covered a Disney classic with help from Zeus, Apollo, Hades, and Sei

Top Bottom