"Do you know how it feels to receive a close-up of the crotch of the peace statue you made, from your real mom? Pekora... what should I reply? Help me out peko"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v3: The Hexagone

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
010.png

Still means exactly what I think it does, so no, words still carry precise meaning and that meaning can exchange ideas between different people.

Spooked But Lobotomized

The VAllure girls had their new halloween outfit debut streams earlier today. Guess It was a relay. Now they're playing Lethal Company together. Here's Mercy's POV for the collab and her outfit stream vod

Here's the streams for the rest of the girls' outfits

Edit: Going through their vods, Icey took her hair idea from Ina's chef outfit. Huh...

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
View attachment 79636

Still means exactly what I think it does, so no, words still carry precise meaning and that meaning can exchange ideas between different people.
Your ultimate authority for what a word means is a meme dictionary that anyone can add to? Are you retarded?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You're thinking small, I'm talking about Seikon no Qwaser, Freezing, Ladies x Butlers, Koe de Oshigoto, HOTD, Lotte no Omocha, Kodomo no Jikan, Sankarea (this is one of the horniest animes ever made but people don't get it).
Not to mention all the sexual assault jokes in Ikkitousen, all the hardcore BDSM in incest romcoms like Imocho, etc. That is dead forever.
that with maken ki as well as the original DxD plus the other ones that was released on that time period and lets not forget sora no otoshimono as well where the anime was at least enjoyable but goddamn the manga was just:kiarachefkiss:

man 2010s really was the fucking year of ecchi

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Redhead attacking
Capo Miyo playing Space Marine (1st one)

Twitch

Scarlett Flameheart playing CK3

Saya playing I Spy Spooky Mansion and FFXVI(probably) after that.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Ophelia posted a new short.

She also graduated months ago...

Fresh off the press:

(This is Ame)

Zyklon Mag

I came in 20 minutes late and he's screaming about ghost pepper nugget sauce in his mouth.

Edit: This retarded nignog spent 3 hours flipping burgers and had a mental breakdown when chat told him there was actual lore. He is now invading his British coworker's room and tweaking on coffee in game.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I came in 20 minutes late and he's screaming about ghost pepper nugget sauce in his mouth.

listen, man, ghost pepper nugget sauce does things to people

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I never really liked ecchi anime back when it was popular, but in retrospect, I really appreciate how it kept out tourists.

All cultures and subcultures need to be segregated, lest they become watered down and made essentially the same.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
All cultures and subcultures need to be segregated, lest they become watered down and made essentially the same.
literally just saw someone complain about a scene from animatrix(2003) about a robot woman getting jumped and calling it a trans allegory or some kind of flowery bullshit those genetic rejects say

we need race segregation and and possibly bullying as well
fuckers need to be shoved into a closet for watching anime for once so they actually fucking think twice before watching it

GOTBB

Kiara 3D live this Saturday!
20:00 EST
2:00 CEST (Sun)
09:00 JST (Sun)
mirage-Copy.png

It is 2 rows of shadows so it is more than 5 people, the front row is sitting!

Zyklon Mag

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Someone needs to hit the normies with Eiken.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
So the upcoming V-Muse concert has popped up on my social media and my dinky ass thought it was gonna be a small event with a few VTubers but dayum…

VPwmP8mGZBSzsXp0YnmXrusA0.jpg

PXlfLbcQg6R9hvySnjqq8wRwQ.jpg

Streaming tickets are available at USD$69 a pop and I’m seriously considering forking out some money for this event. I checked their website and it seems to be affiliated with Offkai Expo and endorsed by MDEC (a Malaysian government agency that invited Yagoo for a convention a few weeks ago). I see Globie, VShojo, Production Kawaii and even AKA Virtual in the collab section. Someone please pull some strings to get Fishman’s inmates and it’ll be perfect.

1727819831684.png

1727819895715.png

frz

I know you have a weird hateboner for me but relatable in a sense of wanting to fuck the drawing.
I even asked myself if I should rephrase in case any autist wouldn't see it from the male perspective and not as "you want to fuck pretty boys???".

"Words have no meaning anymore" looks like the meta for Gen Alpha, Jesus Christ. Anime should've never become mainstream, I want my shitty ecchis back. :pikameefuck:

You're thinking small, I'm talking about Seikon no Qwaser, Freezing, Ladies x Butlers, Koe de Oshigoto, HOTD, Lotte no Omocha, Kodomo no Jikan, Sankarea (this is one of the horniest animes ever made but people don't get it).
Not to mention all the sexual assault jokes in Ikkitousen, all the hardcore BDSM in incest romcoms like Imocho, etc. That is dead forever.
I consume a heck lot of manga but some of my favorite manga features grooming and rape. E.g.
Hana to Akuma, Fruits Basket, unbalance x unbalance, kare kano, kou 2 time leap, etc.

Particularly female teacher is one of my biggest types, (so much that I actually enjoyed kiss x sis, up until the guy started cheating on the teacher with piss girl and I dropped the manga), they are so cute but also so fucking rare.

Yes I consumed more :holohag: medias than any of you!

I liked the female teacher archetype enough to go on manga updates, looked for "older female younger male" tag and read every available title on the site (bar the hentai ones, but cuvie has some great oneshot featuring female teachers) once upon a time.

And these are the "light hearted ones" compared to the ones you listed.

Last edited:

Koros Apogee

Delutaya is live playing some Dead by Daylight.

Top Bottom