"korone senpai, lui must not be trusted. dangerous bird. abunai tori. the photo is fake! okakoro forever! (+gura) - annonymous tip peko"Gawr Gura

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Blade Runner 2049 watchalong with with the goth scissor woman in 10ish hours. 2h 43m version if you need to creatively procure a copy.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Roro live this mic kusoge:

Lida live with some more piano:

God, I wish. His wife seems fun at least:

BEEG Booba Fishing

Spergatory

Early Adopter
2853710.jpg
Link to tweet

You should've demanded more Tenma.

Last edited:

Purrson

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

I can't believe Nerissa just indirectly called all her fans fat losers. Sucks to be a Jailbird.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Thread Recap - P4750-4800 New

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 4750-4800

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo
ⓘ INF: Highly informative

Minato Aqua Graduation thread
post | ▷ HLO | Aqua's original featuring all of HoloJP
post | Clip - Pekora and Aqua in Minecraft
post | Aqua's Graduation stream
post | Clip - Aqua Crew in a bar, watching and singing along

Breaking Dimensions: Hololive English 2nd Concert thread
post | ▷ HLO | Kronii's stream notes from the After Talk

Phase Connect 1st NYC Live ft. Mint Fantome【AnimeNYC】thread
post | Ᵽ PHC | Sakana's idol dream is being kept alive by Lia's dancing skills
post | A review of Phase Connect 3D NYC Live
post | Another review
post | Clips of the Phase Connect feat. Mint concert with audience POV

post | Ᵽ PHC | Someone named CRAZiECRiSSiE is mad about vtubers at Anime NYC
post | He deleted the tweet later. Claims to get death threats, but replies "boohoo" to
someone trying to talk to him from the standpoint of small vtubers
post | Apparently he was a Live2D rigger in the past

post | Later - Discussion on Uruka's husband requirements and general relationship talks continue
post | Opinion - Most of vtuber girlfailures can cook, but they are playing the failure part up
post | House husband tragic amphibian speaks of his experience

EvilToaster's Escapades - Sexpest vtuber Ambassador with a 57-page Google Doc, thread
post | Local content - Proctor stream on EvilToaster
post | 2nd stream

post | ▷ HLO | Hajime, Kanade, Matsuri, Polka, and Ririka will be a team for an official Minecraft event other Japanese content creators
post | More info on Hololive X Round1 collab, merch
post | Round1 has an extensive claw machine arcade, might use that
post | Update on the merch

post | Myth 3D concert for their 4th Anniversary celebration was announced
post | Gigi got interviewed by Anitrendz
post | ◷ NIJ | Aqua's hololive x Nijisanji x VSPO Valorant collab

post | Amiya is going to be featured at SAGE2024

post | Sena brings up brony to vtuber fan pipeline

Yume+: A clueless CEO turns a dream into a nightmare thread
post | ruruneneru, the PL of Mimosa Shirosaki of Yume+ revealed everything on her stream. The word "Groomcord" was mentioned

post | Reincarnation - Haruna Swift from Heavenrend has returned as Yukoob (pronounced You-koob and not Yakub)

post | Azarashi Alex finds the xenomorph cute

post | Vinny Vinesauce watched AI app commercial that took Marimari's plap soundbite, she was in chat
post | Official Vinesauce channel clipped that moment

post | Ᵽ PHC | Dizzy talks about the next host of Phase Weekly, she hasn't met this girl "officially" yet. New Invaders? Another loop of Mint rrating starts
post | Later - Phase announces "a new challenger" for the very special Phase Weekly
post | Question - Has the head mod in the official Phase Discord always been named Blank?
post | Discord search shows he’s been named Blank for at least 1.5 years

post | Later - Karaoke relay with an announcement at the end, on Rie's channel. Banter leads to a question - Is Rie that bad? Answers cover superduper's lore
post | ₪ IDL | Cannot be one of the Idol girls, those who quit are there till November

post | Purrson makes a comparatively mild bet, eating canned chicken
post | Electrician is coming to fix stuff in Remi's neighbourhood
post | Pico will attend vtuber meet & greet event at the Ebisu Garden Tower in Tokyo

post | Discussion on Momo Otako reincarnating continues

post | Mozu is full of doubt about her 2nd outfit reveal's success
post | Talking about numbers out loud is rarely a good idea
post | She has a good selling pitch though

post | Archive (gofile) - Caspurr & Randon Karaoke Special

Jorunna's Harassment Situation, Graduation Scare
post | Jorunna's graduation discussion continues, Onolumi cancels her planned stream
post | Onolumi streamed later, notes from her stream - a defective bot (Lumis fanbase name) or a strange creature did this
post | /vrg/ theory about a schizo bot
post | Notes from Onolumi stream
post | Positive update from Jorunna

The MSM Talent Scandal & Subsequent Disintegration thread
post | Update on MSM thread - Most of the blame lay with Novel Horizons, by Grimmi
post | New Grimmi's tweet says she doesn't dislike MSM or Novel

post | Recommendation - Lucafal, small JP vtuber on YouTube

post | Graduation - Obari Luca from globie

post | Local content - Nenélove provided full timestamps for last week's Proctor TVA in Review stream

post | ▷ HLO | ⓘ INF | hololive 7 Days to Die - Sessions 5 and 6
post | Keekihime posts a photo from America
post | Ᵽ PHC | Gura repeats something close to "Panko Manko", the thread is a mess for 10 pages. Panko herself tweets about it

post | The Holoplus Team released a statement in regards to the launch shitshow
post | Mori Calliope about DS3 - no perms, starts discussion
post | Kaela got 777K subs
post | Later - Kaela watched her debut, peak cringe content

post | Someone called xxTPMBTI asked on Reddit how to join Hololive, claims to be underage, lacks any copro vtuber knowledge
post | Frankly states intent to leave the company after getting popularity, "What's NDA?"

post | Offtopic - Ammo naming conventions

post | Local content - The TVA Band presents "Simps of the Hate", list of songs. Azehara produces some songs using AI
post | Bird Femboy Zakharov
post | Your Oshi is a Whore
post | Even Though Your Company Abuses Women, You Still Suck Riku Takeshi
Azehara plans to post more songs to the AI Waifus and You 101 thread

post | Lottie's Birthday, her fans made another VN for her, she also got a cameo from Monster Island Buddies on her birthday stream

post | ◷ NIJ | New Sajam Slam announced and Victoria is in. Dokibird is also invited
post | Apparently they are both in a "noob" category and thus cannot be in the same team
post | Reminder - Sayu still have Niji livers (and Xuhle) on her friends list
post | List of Niji names

post | Apparently the condition for Vivi is 0 Doki interaction. Also Sajam asked Doki if she is ok with Niji participation, seems like Doki doesn't have anything against Vivi
post | Timestamp of Doki talking about it and a transcription
post | About the old Doki BPD mention

post | Doki tweets that she mains Honda, a wild SonicFox appears! A lot of reactions follow
post | Doki meanwhile interacts with Coney, asks him to pretend to be her

post | ₪ IDL | VSPO EN's Remia, IdolES's Taiga, globie's Miel, and EIEN's Blaise with a collab, Cake Bash. Brave EIEN acquisition?

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina broke down over her declining health and the quality of her singing since her break. Sakana sent her a picture of a fan message to cheer her up
post | Michiru used Pipkun's art for her thumbnail
post | Eimi is staying silent, her vacation was supposed to end on 24th. Discussion on her absence was started with Pipkun's illustration

post | She has logged in in Discord
post | Her return is announced

post | Tea_The_Khajiit plays GTA V on VTRP server

post | Sena Bonbon is back
post | She had serious health issues

post | Shondo with an early internet flavored cake recipe video, the cake itself is fruitcake

post | VSpo Karaoke relay

post | OniGiri and Yuzu collab, trying to build a PC

post | ▷ HLO | Yagoo gave an interview to Siliconera
post | Ⓥ VSJ | Michi Reine Twitter interaction
post | Kuro recently "recreated" his first vlog he did as a teenager, info on his early days
post | Hiatus - Henya, due to health reasons
post | Mori Calliope got to Top 100 artists on Billboard

post | Nonchii (@nonchii_dayo, Nozomi Kasuga - original Kizuna Ai) celebrates 10K subs

post | Day 2 of Sleepy's 12-hour Tarkov marathon

post | Mozumi Pichi is releasing her first original song

post | FeFe was banned from Twitch, apparently for the 7th time. Discussion on bot mods
post | About moderation of Twitch - It was a human that banned her, and she knows why
post | More about reports. Also her NSFW title and thumbnail

post | Mikeneko with a World of Tanks stream

post | Oumiya Emma is requesting some fixing

post | Bri with an awful soda tierlist

post | Graduation / Hiatus - Nenkan Alice, going to return closer to end of her planed activity in 2025

post | VAllure drama with Fansly content (Vallure cannot take a cut from) taking away from YouTube and Patreon income, CEO's words and a talent's words differ
post | About content

post | Mint plays Unmetal, an indie knock-off of Metal Gear

post | Ᵽ PHC | Airi update - one of stray cats was found dead in front of her work. Discussion on birds of prey and cars
post | Tenma is on Neuro's channel

post | Flork announces Anime Girl Thigh drinks

post | ☆ HST | Regis Altare goes on a short break after playing Counter Strike, understandably
post | Apparently Altare was just having a shit day

post | Mozumi might be a glowie honeypot

post | UnGraduation - 774inc's Konan Mia retracted her graduation

post | ▷ HLO | About Nerissa's health - Scoliosis, she has a metal rod on her spine
post | Apparently IRyS has a metal shoulder
post | EN girls talk about ENigmatic Recollection, new EN project

post | Apparently Cover managers took 9 months to notice Nerissa's streams with relatives
post | Reine got some insane update from her manager, thinks about moving her stream to get her thoughts in order. Might be related to her upcoming Birthday

post | Rica needs funds for her Live2D, does ASMR

post | V-Dere members Elia Stellaria, Airi Viridis, Mozumi Pichi, and S.P.I.C.A. are revealing their first ever new outfits
post | Mozumi had issues with a model, but it resovled itself. Roman Empire!
post | Screenshots, more follow

post | ▷ HLO | Ollie is now following Mozumi
post | Later - Mozumi on her alt tells Male vtubers to stay the Fuck away
post | Might be caused by Purrson
post | Question - Purrson talks to your oshi and causes her to forever abandon male vtubers. Do you love him or hate him?

post | ☆ HST | Rrat - Mozu's tweet is related to Holostars drama, Axel taught Nemusagi how to strip in GTA V
post | Some people on /vt/ took a chance to go schizo. VAllure bunny weighted in, Beri (one of organizers who was slandered) talked about it slightly

post | Benio playing Lethal Company with SuzuTails, ChikiVT and Yuusachii

post | Request - Info on the chinese vtuber group managed by Brave called Mugen Live
post | About moegirlpedia
post | More info on moegirlpedia
post | More info from Gaotye (bilibili DD)

post | ₪ IDL | Rin is climbing in numbers

post | Twitch has confirmed the webcam jumpscare of Drop Ins has been turned off by default

post | Seems like Yuzu and Vienna might be doing something together along with boa
post | Trickywi joins them
post | And Bao too

post | The University Open House for City University of New York (@UOHCUNY) asks to stop sending them emails about Shondo

post | Depressed Nousagi plans a vtuber lore gameshow with some dramatubers, including Parrot4chan, Rima Evenstar, Evanito and others
post | How it went

post | Photo - Weird Al with MariMari plush

post | Mint plays HoloCure

post | 18+ Furry EN vtuber agency Moxies Klubhouse replaced a talent Zenthea (@ZenZenVT), Lorelai Loch reports

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Kson shows Coco figurine
post | It was sent to her by wool (@wool1997), one of its kind hand sculpt
post | Later - Kiryuu Coco is in HoloCure

post | ☆ HST | Axel Pinkman is back to work at GTA V VTRP

post | Recommendation - Lucafal, small JP vtuber

post | Apparently Memory privated all her SMW streams

post | Rushia is doing some special stream, "I'm in real trouble and I'm going to deliver" - "delivering" is usually how "streaming" gets translated
post | More info, apparently it is about "a certain person's graduation"

post | Local content - Clip - Proctor ponders if he is retarded, turns to look in a mirror

post | Chikafuji Lisa is going to perform on the USS Hornet

post | ◷ NIJ | Ban Hada is celebrating her Birthday

post | Taipei Stage 1v1 Meet & Grip, vtuber handshaking event

post | ▷ HLO | Kaela's birthday countdown, she reflected on how she joined Hololive
post | Later - Kaela Minecraft Birthday, AstonishinglyKAEOTIC
post | Two Holo members' PCs shut off while streaming, Pekora's got hit by an exploding watermelon, Kanata's diead after Sadako entered the room

post | Ririka with an endurance to reach 500K
post | Orihime posted a photo with Caitlin Myers
post | Pekora visited Hideo Kojima

post | ₪ IDL | Nikki will have a virtual meet & greet for her Birthday

post | Peo Yukinoshita talks about getting a slightly negative comment. This might be a schizo who is persistently anti-ing Peo. Spams a particular image usually with a reference to homocollabs, cuckolding, or Flayon

post | JP male vtuber Yako Souki passed away

post | ◷ NIJ | VSPO EN's Arya Kuroha with 60k Celebration. Also Official teams for SajamSlam

post | V-Dere girls played D&D, announced new merch

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia teases a new outfit

post | Rippu Hoshimi (@ripkremit), v-artist and a manager, complains about her clients recoloring their models without permission, gets backlash because people just use filters. Discussion on entitled artists, respect and more

post | ☆ HST | Discussion on Flayon

post | Recommendation - Nyana's 3D concert, particularly J'en Ai Marre sung by Rima Evenstar

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Kson's answer to Ludwig's question "where do vtubers go after their graduation?" puts blame on fans
post | Lando meanwhile uses it to shill his Caspurr persona

post | DSP is allegedly open to a vtuber collab

post | ◷ NIJ | KoreKore with an alleged info from a whistleblower - Someone in Niji staff is secretly taking photos and videos of Nijilivers without their knowledge and sharing it in private chat groups

post | Under The Tea podcast Merryweather interview

post | Trixie Enstine update - She got a job and her 2nd outfit is in the works

post | Reminder - In 2023 PixelLink revealed their revenue cuts, 60% to talents

DM me about mistakes, missing info, with general feedback

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
As much as I am for making fun of Rie, I don't think it's fair to say Rie would be a twitch thot if she wasn't a vtuber. As far as I'm aware, Rie's kept the vtubing kayfabe on her youtube channel and her twitter account. No cosplaying her character photos, no vtuber versus real-life photos or the like. Her character model is quite restrained, sexually. She might be a freak when you watch her content, but apart from that, none of this really screams "twitch thot" to me.
I can only believe that if she never does that as an indie. I'm pretty sure Fishman rules with an iron fist about thirstposting on social media, even with all the bodycams/tourism pics. It's a line that no vtuber should cross, honestly, but I'm not judgemental of the ones that are upfront about it.
Are there any examples of that?
Mostly on the boards, so for now a nothingburger, but it just takes one schizo to send it to them. The VAllure bunny weighted in

Beri talked about it slightly, the anon who posted rrated it up as if it was a bad segment of Beri dooming but it's more funnier than anything

She talks about other stuff, if you want to check the VOD:

(I didn't archive because it's a lot to comb, if you want to, feel free).

This is worded in bad faith assuming deceit, but it is real that there's some GFE vtubers in there and the Homostars + male indies are regularly around the server, but the only "sexpest" for now is Axel.
240830_121403.png

You can find more on the boards looking up the links or keywords here.
View attachment 77129
Link to tweet

You should've demanded more Tenma.
Obligatory

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Raora drew herself with short hair

IT'S TOO CUTE I NEED TO PUNCH SOMETHING TO RECOVER MY MASCULINITY
malware-in-pirated-games-rage.gif

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I can only believe that if she never does that as an indie. I'm pretty sure Fishman rules with an iron fist about thirstposting on social media, even with all the bodycams/tourism pics. It's a line that no vtuber should cross, honestly, but I'm not judgemental of the ones that are upfront about it.

Mostly on the boards, so for now a nothingburger, but it just takes one schizo to send it to them. The VAllure bunny weighted in

Beri talked about it slightly, the anon who posted rrated it up as if it was a bad segment of Beri dooming but it's more funnier than anything

This is worded in bad faith assuming deceit, but it is real that there's some GFE vtubers in there and the Homostars + male indies are regularly around the server, but the only "sexpest" for now is Axel.
View attachment 77130

Obligatory

Its this the same GTA server that Brave Group is sponsoring :BijouBijou:?
Edit:Cant believe Yagoo sent the Stars to destroy Brave group
I kneel :mikoInshanya:

Last edited:

JusticeDog

View attachment 77130

Obligatory

Why are they talking about this like if Nemu couldn't walk away at any moment if she didn't want to do it?
Especially the vallure whore, talking like Nemu is some helpless kid getting harassed.
At least unicorns are just stupid by default, the vtubers have no excuse.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

I can't believe Nerissa just indirectly called all her fans fat losers. Sucks to be a Jailbird.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

I half expected the video to recreate the last scene of the music video with the one gator slipnsliding into the riverbank that says "good vibes" but it's a jailbird into nerissas cleavage

But then i also expected nerissa to sing that song so what are we gonna do

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I thought the same, but she's european.
At first i thought her accent was similar to Cecilia from holo so i can believe it. But thats really surprising nonetheless. I like her

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I admire purrson for trying to hang around a bunch of people who don't consider being a freak a cutesy personality trait. Keep at it bud, someday you'll pass as a normal person.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Last edited:
Top Bottom