"It's not illegal to pop that bubble, but it's illegal to pop that cherry!"Ayunda Risu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nuenqu

Idiots are my type.
The thing is that Pekora isn't even the first holomem today to have her PC shut off while streaming.

Kanata and Pekora are confirmed married, since their PCs both shut off on the same day. Isnt this how rrats work?

[Stupid cotton candy oliveYamanba forgets his own schedule:vesperfacepalm:

Bettel has it easy. Everytime he does something stupid, it just feels like he is being on brand.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
How good is she at wrangling herself? For some vtubers the corpo management is worth it even if they can get an audience on their own.
Aside from the rap incident and the five guys incident (which was caused by her roommate more then her), there hasn't really been any issues. She already has a manager to handle sponsorships and emails so not like she needs that either.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

774Inc's Konan Mia cancelled her graduation 3 days before graduating

She pulled a Grimmi.

You think that you hate artists enough, but you don't. "petty entitlement" sounds like oxymoron but they managed to pull it off constantly.
Aslo i'm baffled how it's somehow the norm that riggers don't give you source project file.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
My only experience with Rie is she wrote a fanfic with Lia on stream and it was the first ever Phase stream I'm aware of to straight up be given a community strike for how degenerate it was.

Is she that bad?
Okay, quick forum history lesson. @superduper joins the forums a couple of months after the forums splinters from the Kiwifarms vtuber thread, and stands out from the crowd by having a huge, illogical hate-boner for Phase talent Himemiya Rie. Now, Rie hadn't really done anything to deserve that level of ire, besides maybe express a slightly left-leaning view in an industry dominated by 18-35 year old women (aka a group that tends to lean heavily left). Forum sentiment gradually went from "what's your malfunction" to "here is Rie content for you because we know you hate it" to "Superduper is Rie". Superduper went from huge Rie anti to huge Rie fan (superduper claims the content had improved but it's hard to see it). These days, superduper doesn't talk about Rie too often, and just reads forum posts that are several months old and occasionally posts about some indie and most people ignore those posts because superduper hasn't really bothered to put much effort into recommending them.

Now we have background covered, what is Rie actually like as a streamer? She's got the technical stuff sorted - I don't notice too much in the way of scuff or jank when I watch her streams. She's really good at engaging with her chat, especially membership posts and superchats. She doesn't have too many unscheduled breaks and doesn't start late often. She's a good singer, as long as you don't mind that she only sings asian pop music. If you want to join her channel, she has some pricey membership options if you want to request content, but you get plenty of streams for free. She's even buying a new apartment, so it sounds like her audience really likes what she's offering.

As to whether she's actually good or not, I can't really tell you if her brand of mental illness is going to suit you. Lia and Pippa are much more to my tastes, for example, but that's not to say Rie is bad, more to say my preference in streamers isn't quite with her. Sometimes I don't mind her content, but I wouldn't say she's a favourite. But maybe she suits your tastes. That's something you best decide for yourself.

But it's defnitely fun to make memes of Rie like she's the worst thing to happen to vtubing.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Okay, quick forum history lesson. @superduper joins the forums a couple of months after the forums splinters from the Kiwifarms vtuber thread, and stands out from the crowd by having a huge, illogical hate-boner for Phase talent Himemiya Rie. Now, Rie hadn't really done anything to deserve that level of ire, besides maybe express a slightly left-leaning view in an industry dominated by 18-35 year old women (aka a group that tends to lean heavily left). Forum sentiment gradually went from "what's your malfunction" to "here is Rie content for you because we know you hate it" to "Superduper is Rie". Superduper went from huge Rie anti to huge Rie fan (superduper claims the content had improved but it's hard to see it). These days, superduper doesn't talk about Rie too often, and just reads forum posts that are several months old and occasionally posts about some indie and most people ignore those posts because superduper hasn't really bothered to put much effort into recommending them.
To further specify, @superduper liked Rie, but was disappointed that her content didn't match her selfappraised skillset, so he put Rie's entire dox on his profile page, changed his avatar to devil Rie, and started to schizopost about her.

So far, so normal. Just another /vt/ schizo on the board.

Then Rie acknowledged superduper's schizoposting on stream and namedropped him. Soon afterwards, people started noticing first phase talents and later all kinds of vtubers using "Superduper". Which obviously, had to be a huge conspiracy among vtubers that was entirely about this one schizo.

And around the same time, users either amused by or fed up with superduper's Rie schizoposting realised that the only possible explanation for superduper's behaviour and his being ostensibly memed by the entire vtubing community was for superduper to be a literal schizo, that is, being Rie's alter ego and forum persona. An expression of Rie's self loathing since she disappointed so many with her mediocre streams when her CV suggests something much grander than she was, is, or will ever be.

That Rie went so far as to hire a voice actor to play superduper during a call in with Proctor only cemented this undeniable truth.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Someone tried to slide into DMs, I think. Someone wanted to invade Rome.

Important question:
Which Vtuber should collab with DSP? I would like Projekt Melody to collab with him!

Edit:
Since I am talking about DSP, I would throw this tweet into this post as well:

Same vibe:
View attachment 77106

Who do we dislike enough but would make a great stream going back and forth with DSP? Zen. It's got to be Zen. You know it'll end with DSP doxxing Zen in real time.

Someone broke containment, but, also, good point. Vtubers need to learn to cook eggs.

No, I didn't realize I was on my fucking Vtuber account when I replied :painpeko:
I muted her so I wouldn't accidentally respond on my Vtuber main again

At least it was a very reasonable piece of advice, not that a Vtuber is generally capable of performing such tasks.

@The Proctor got cucked before he even had the chance!
:dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze::dokiwheeze:

Proctor taking strays while asleep as well. At least someone didn't die from the shots.

Aside from the rap incident and the five guys incident (which was caused by her roommate more then her), there hasn't really been any issues. She already has a manager to handle sponsorships and emails so not like she needs that either.

Mari actually straight up played the 5 Guys incident so incredibly well. She took what was essentially a friend implying she was a complete slut and flipped it to "people actually want to have sex with me? I'm a sex god!". It was actually very impressive and her CCV has been rising ever since, solidly into permanent 4 view territory.

To further specify, @superduper liked Rie, but was disappointed that her content didn't match her selfappraised skillset, so he put Rie's entire dox on his profile page, changed his avatar to devil Rie, and started to schizopost about her.

So far, so normal. Just another /vt/ schizo on the board.

Then Rie acknowledged superduper's schizoposting on stream and namedropped him. Soon afterwards, people started noticing first phase talents and later all kinds of vtubers using "Superduper". Which obviously, had to be a huge conspiracy among vtubers that was entirely about this one schizo.

And around the same time, users either amused by or fed up with superduper's Rie schizoposting realised that the only possible explanation for superduper's behaviour and his being ostensibly memed by the entire vtubing community was for superduper to be a literal schizo, that is, being Rie's alter ego and forum persona. An expression of Rie's self loathing since she disappointed so many with her mediocre streams when her CV suggests something much grander than she was, is, or will ever be.

That Rie went so far as to hire a voice actor to play superduper during a call in with Proctor only cemented this undeniable truth.

It was the only logical conclusion. The only person that could possibly be that obsessively angry at Rie was Rie. It's good that Rie has gotten over her self-hating phase and improved her outlook on things. She's @superduper , thanks for asking!

:smugrys:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Translation of tweet:

We are reporting violations by those involved with the VTuber agency "Nijisanji". The damage mainly involves taking secret photos of VTubers who hide their faces while working and disseminating the photos to third parties. They also send messages that make fun of their appearance. The fact that such people are in the industry will lead to more victims, and since the VTubers themselves are unaware that they are being secretly filmed, the photos will be made public on a live broadcast at 10:30pm on Sunday, September 1st, due to the accuser's convenience.

Man, what the fuck is happening in Nijisanji?

Crossposting from Nijisanji L as per request because it's pretty alarming news.

TLDR: KoreKore has alleged and obtained screenshots/footage from a whistleblower that someone in Niji staff is secretly taking photos and videos of Nijilivers without their knowledge and sharing it into private chat groups where they slander and insult the talents.

Last edited:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

Well someone's salty lol

Sometimes Kson, it's not so easy as swapping over to the other account after they leave. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she meant that ones oshi is with them in spirit and that you should strive to be the kind of person they'd be proud to have as a fan regardless of rather they are active or not.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Now we have background covered, what is Rie actually like as a streamer? She's got the technical stuff sorted - I don't notice too much in the way of scuff or jank when I watch her streams. She's really good at engaging with her chat, especially membership posts and superchats. She doesn't have too many unscheduled breaks and doesn't start late often. She's a good singer, as long as you don't mind that she only sings asian pop music. If you want to join her channel, she has some pricey membership options if you want to request content, but you get plenty of streams for free. She's even buying a new apartment, so it sounds like her audience really likes what she's offering.

As to whether she's actually good or not, I can't really tell you if her brand of mental illness is going to suit you. Lia and Pippa are much more to my tastes, for example, but that's not to say Rie is bad, more to say my preference in streamers isn't quite with her. Sometimes I don't mind her content, but I wouldn't say she's a favourite. But maybe she suits your tastes. That's something you best decide for yourself.

But it's defnitely fun to make memes of Rie like she's the worst thing to happen to vtubing.
Thanks for the lore summary, but I only have one minor correction. I was always a Rie fan, and as a concerned denizen of the Regalia Kingdom in which she is the Princess, I did what I had to do to ensure a prosperous nation came to be. Hail Hime!

1725006271577.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Himukai Kogane continuing Blue Archive and voicing the characters at 6PM JST.

Aogiri's Gabu Rieru will have a 3D live to celebrate her fifth year anniversary at 8PM JST.

After this live she will be on health related hiatus.

At least three VSpo members (and one manager) watched Aqua's graduation.

Reminder Ichinose Uruha's oshi was Coco.

VSpo's Akarin permabanning a shitposter in her chat.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Thanks for the lore summary, but I only have one minor correction.
*Space reserved for "shut up superduper, you work at walmart" clip*

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Crossposting from Nijisanji L as per request because it's pretty alarming news.
If I'm being honest I'm surprised it took them this long to get caught or leak. No one is perfect when hiring motherfuckers, eventually you're gonna end up with a handful of shit. The worst part is that these assholes are smarter than your average retard schizo and they will get past through many screenings. Holo probably has some already too and the more they have appearances in other media or shows the more at risk they're. Just look at pekora, if she was indeed in person at kojimbo's studio there's already at least 10 people who saw her face.

Top Bottom