"3. 'You stinky': It is crucial to maintain professionalism and respect in our workplace interactions. I encourage us to maintain a positive and supportive atmosphere, and take care in our personal hygiene while in the workplace"Himemiya Rie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder will cringe and call Gabriel Knight incorrigible as she is forced to listen to his smartassery and "suave" remarks once again, soon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is back and is trying to hit 800k

closedblas

@Gaotye (bilibili DD)
Hey chinaman, I have a request for you, I would appreciate it if you (or anyone else) could provide info on this chinese vtuber group managed by Brave called Mugen Live for my "everything Brave owns" chart I have been working on in the background.

I'd like to know:
Members and their names
Any subgroups/units within the group
Graduated/terminated members

All of this info has been a pain in the ass to find in english and all links just lead to their group bilibili page with no actual info I can parse.
For everything Chink I like moegirlpedia. Works well with in-page translate.
MUGEN-LIVE

Edit: The first two of their Gen 1 graduated end of July. The "other members" section are japanese vtubers, kind of like Phase Invaders/Idol Encore.
The second one in the "other members" section is Pastel Uyu who has apparently deleted her Youtube, Twitch, Twitter, and Reddit accounts. Anonymous redditor claims she got caught cheating with 2 male english vtubers on discord. :smugpipi:

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The Average Mozzu fan:
bea.png

Hey @famous artist pipkun you can either have the Eimi suicide rrat or the jewish lumi rrat. It's not fair if you get both!!
i mean i also have the "lisa gives handjobs for weed" ratt and the "hina is nu lisa" raat sitting in my back pocket

eimi is alive btw just like i suspected.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
For everything Chink I like moegirlpedia. Works well with in-page translate.
MUGEN-LIVE

Edit: The first two of their Gen 1 graduated end of July. The "other members" section are japanese vtubers, kind of like Phase Invaders/Idol Encore.
The second one in the "other members" section is Pastel Uyu who has apparently deleted her Youtube, Twitch, Twitter, and Reddit accounts. Anonymous redditor claims she got caught cheating with 2 male english vtubers on discord. :smugpipi:
ty my guy, this has a lot more info about weird shenanigans.
Nice it also has a logo that isn't blurry as shit.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Crossposting from the PC thread:

Clips of the Phase Connect feat. Mint concert with audience POV has been released.

Twitch has confirmed the webcam jumpscare has been turned off by default.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Twitch has confirmed the webcam jumpscare has been turned off by default.

1. Man it's surreal to see an official Twitch account directly address vtubers.
  2. If you're aware how shitty this new feature is, instead of doing bandaid fixes why not just REMOVE THE FUCKING FEATURE

Limkin

Xuhle

I know these two were friends but it seems like might be doing something together along with boa.

And if I had to guess who else probably Trickywi, Nihume, and Simder.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
GENTLEMEN. In just TEN MINUTES, I will be streaming again. This time we will HOPEFULLY be covering the rest of EvilToaster's thread. Tune in for more voice acting!

Negzana

I saw proctor's stream on my recommended, clicked it, and heard him squealing "oh yes oh yes it's 270 cm it's 270 oh yes oh yes!" and promptly turned off the stream

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I saw proctor's stream on my recommended, clicked it, and heard him squealing "oh yes oh yes it's 270 cm" and promptly turned off the stream
>metric
He has been colonized by the French.

All is lost.

VSoyBoy

>metric
He has been colonized by the French.

All is lost.
He lives in Ireland, the most European country among the British Isles. They use Euros and measure in metric (for the most part, people hang onto some Imperial stuff out of habit).

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

Negzana

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Until the stream starts Eimi is in a superposition of being alive and dead.
Schrodinger's Hamster. Speaking of Schrodinger, have a classic Pomu clip.

I know these two were friends but it seems like might be doing something together along with boa.

And if I had to guess who else probably Trickywi, Nihume, and Simder.

Great, the WHORES of vtubing are forming an official group. What's it called then, "Hoelolive"? "Whore Connect"? "Goonjisanji"?
:killitwithfire:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
VSPO! EN Lethal Company collab starting now.
Narin POV

Arya POV (she'll be a little late)

Remia POV

Jira POV

Riko POV

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Great, the WHORES of vtubing are forming an official group. What's it called then, "Hoelolive"? "Whore Connect"? "Goonjisanji"?
MI6. A lewdtuber company themed after Bond girls. Honey Rider, Pussy Galore, Kissy Suzuki, Mary Goodnight, Holly Goodhead, Octopussy...

Top Bottom