"does your mouth ever get lonely? Like you just need to have something in your mouth"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

It's happening, they're both wasted as shit, it's kino.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Vinesauce isn't much of a group as it used to be
Was it ever? It was always kinda just bunch of friends with similar interests fucking around independently from eachother outside of rare collabs

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is it me or is there just a zillion people with axes to grind against Cover coming out of the woodwork since last month? Am I missing something? The anti-ing and seething has always been there but I feel like it significantly ramped up recently with all of the hoaxes, people being outed as shitstirrers and general drama-mongering.
For the Twitter retards at least it's a culture that's been slowly building bit-by-bit that's reaching its breaking point. A lot of these people are commies with a chip on their shoulder about corporations to begin with, who were then exposed to VShojo virtue-signalling about "talent freedom" to recruit/poach talent, and the Chuubas Going Their Own Way on Twitch who like to jerk themselves off about indies being the future. They don't like traditional vtuber corpos but they can't articulate why since they recite all their opinions from talking-head YouTubers, so they just bitch and whine about the Current Thing for as long as it's relevant.

The Selen drama gave them free rein to rip into Nijisanji however they please and that horse is six foot under by now, they've had their moment ripping into Idol over them not paying people on time, Phase are the nazi transphobe kiwifarms corpo so they don't have to put too much thought into whining about them... and Hololive's the last man standing. The final boss of vtuber corpos, who just don't seem to have a big enough scandal to catch on - so they're desperately trying to throw any petty complaint they might have at the wall hoping at least one of them will stick.

Archive

RedactedIdol formerly known as Momo Otako gave signs of life. And hid every replies calling her old name. Any rrats as to why she hates her old vtuber persona?

This is incredibly fucking odd. It's not unheard of to redesign a character to redebut them, but this feels like she's trying to have her cake and eat it by fully reincarnating while keeping her already-established channels and social media profiles. I hope her hiding the replies is just part of this regeneration larp thing she has going on and that she isn't actually hoping people will avoid posting about her PL on said PL's channel, because she'll have a terrible time if she is.

Helkar

RRAT time: The Diddler's latest stream (Clipped below) she talks about the next host of Phase Weekly. She was confused why it didn't go up "Tuesday" and said she hasn't met this girl "officially" yet. Does this mean the Invaders tease is imminent and might go up by Tuesday?
I refuse to believe it's a new invader until it gets firmly confirmed.
Imagine your debut being "here's a new host of Phase Weekly". Who wouldn't just graduate immideately?
That being said, i don't think any of the manager PNGs match the announcement pic, so we'll see.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Was it ever? It was always kinda just bunch of friends with similar interests fucking around independently from eachother outside of rare collabs
I think a long time ago they had their own site where they would host streams too and had some sort of schedule. I think Vinny still had a job so this was over a decade ago. But generally you're correct, they're just less "close" than they used to be.

Early Adopter
I think a long time ago they had their own site where they would host streams too and had some sort of schedule
Yea but at the time everyone had their own website cause youtube was ass and twitch was dogshit. Nothing changed now except the times and standarts of a common viewer so they gotta throw their slop down the youchute feed. Remember when newgrounds had hd before youtube?

Helkar

It takes over a week for an electrician to pay attention to Wemi's neighborhood-wide blackout.

smartestkidontheshortbus

It takes over a week for an electrician to pay attention to Wemi's neighborhood-wide blackout.

Always live in the same neighborhood as someone who works for the electrical company

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Ballpark_Look

Partially vtuber related but it surprised me. Vinny Vinesauce watched some weird commercial for an AI app that took Marimari's plap plap plap soundbite to use. Marimari was in chat as well.

The ad in question and Mari's reaction

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Mozu needs to have more faith in herself

:pippanumbers:

USS IOWA

Aww looks like the girls had a fun after party

God's Strongest Dragoon

She's basically begging for a troll to watch her outfit debut stream and go "wow, only [insert stream CCV here]?"

Kalion

:)

She probably shouldn't have done a new outfit announcement tease, show a chibi instead, and then do a new outfit announcement tease right after.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't like shitting on people for noombering because if you understand what each metric represents it can be constructive, but noombering out loud is rarely a good idea because it's so easy to interpret it negatively. To fans it comes off as cynical and to trolls it shows an insecurity.

Early Adopter
Its Mozzu i will lust for whatever comes out anyway

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Aww looks like the girls had a fun after party

Did they all talk about the "secret tube" and take turns sitting on Calli's lap?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Aleda "its 2pm somewhere in the World" Sama is streaming

Postal rrat

chinshilla

JusticeDog

but this feels like she's trying to have her cake and eat it by fully reincarnating while keeping her already-established channels and social media profiles.
Calling it now, this is going to be a repeat of what happened to Yuko after she tried to rebrand. Either that or she doubles down on the coomer content with some booba whore model instead.
:chibiBrainDamage:

Top Bottom