"Ok, scientifically, do you know where the clitoris is?"Skye Shinryu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Uruka passes because she is tall, if she was short looking like that no one would pay her any mind lol. There is science behind this but lets just say she is lucky that she is a giant
That actually does matter a bit. Is she like 5'6"? Women generally want Men about 8 inches (20 cm) taller than themselves. They rate that the most attractive. Reality is they end up in relationships with Men about 3 inches (9 cm) taller.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>yet again Uruka's unreal expectations are brought up
>people would rather discuss each point in great detail instead of just laughing that she'll never met someone that both meets her requirements and wants to be with her

Guys, she's a shut-in that was kept under thumb by her Asian parents and clearly has a delusional understanding of income due to her family being well off enough to send her to music school and then UCLA

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ok, you got one requirement down, good for you!

Are you:

23-30

5'11 or taller

Able to cook a wide range of Asian meals and willing to cook them for her on a daily basis while also holding down your 90k+ job

Willing to dress in a suit most of the time

Preferably of Asian descent

And willing to settle for a "normal pretty" girlfailure who can't take care of herself, much less other people in a relationship

She goes over it a little bit in these clips. She wants a butler who will baby her, not a real person. Also 90k+ is her "settling," by her own admission.

Well Inuyama Tamaki (Norio-sensei) also has that high criteria and she got married.

See Uruka, start writing/drawing/singing about traps and you can get that unicorn.

But Norio is also a :holohag:
She's currently 31 and was married three years ago so technically she married before becoming a hag.

Last edited:

RiverBear

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Well Inuyama Tamaki (Norio-sensei) also has that high criteria and she got married.

See Uruka, start writing/drawing/singing about traps and you can get that unicorn.

But Norio is also a :holohag:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

View attachment 76746
I hope this dude never finds out about phase lol

Is it me or is there just a zillion people with axes to grind against Cover coming out of the woodwork since last month? Am I missing something? The anti-ing and seething has always been there but I feel like it significantly ramped up recently with all of the hoaxes, people being outed as shitstirrers and general drama-mongering.

Oh the guy who harassed Rosemi for the Mcdonalds asset. I guess he ran out of niji talents to harass, so he switched targets
I'm blocked by that fag. :takoesl:
I am this fucking close to feposting. Yagoo should kill off EN and just go back to nipland, EOPs and their bullshit piss me the fuck off.
This neverending stream of bullshit... I begin to understand how scuddle felt (before bitching about Niji was justified)
You're getting worked up by literal human garbage. You feeling like this means parasites like him are accomplishing their mission. You're better than this. :anyannoyed:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Having seen enough of the Girlfailures in the vtubing scene, I'm starting to be convinced destructive thing a Parent can do (that isn't a crime) to their daughter(s) is not force them to learn to cook. Whores might legitimately have better prospects than a Woman that can't cook and be a better partner option.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
>yet again Uruka's unreal expectations are brought up
>people would rather discuss each point in great detail instead of just laughing that she'll never met someone that both meets her requirements and wants to be with her

Guys, she's a shut-in that was kept under thumb by her Asian parents and clearly has a delusional understanding of income due to her family being well off enough to send her to music school and then UCLA
It's funnier when every single detail makes it clearer how screwed she is tbh. She also has been talking about it a shit-ton recently as well, she must be feeling the heat from her parents or getting desperate or something. Which makes it even better when she goes into extreme detail on what kinds of suits she thinks guys should wear and shit like that, the increasingly desperate doubling down is kino of the highest caliber.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Ok did anyone report on the Hololive X Round1 (a bowling hall company) collab?
I guess it makes about as much sense as the Dogers collab,
you can buy Arcrylics of Pekora and Marine;
Or Puppets and plushies?
1713298069693583.png
one thing though, this is with Round1USA and not one EN talent featured lol
[EDIT;] I have been Corrected (😤😤😤💢💢💢) by @WaWa , the Peko and marine merch was from a pervious collab this is the new HoloEN lineup for the collab;

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!
Having seen enough of the Girlfailures in the vtubing scene, I'm starting to be convinced destructive thing a Parent can do (that isn't a crime) to their daughter(s) is not force them to learn to cook. Whores might legitimately have better prospects than a Woman that can't cook and be a better partner option.
Most of them can cook but they play it up for the girl failure bucks

RiverBear

Ok did anyone report on the Hololive X Round1 (a bowling hall company) collab?
I guess it makes about as much sense as the Dogers collab,
you can buy Arcrylics of Pekora and Marine;
Or Puppets and plushies?
View attachment 76751
one thing though, this is with Round1USA and not one EN talent featured lol
They know the EN talents have never been big cash grabs

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Ria is streaming once again.
Still working on her neocities page

Porean

Early Adopter
Most of them can cook but they play it up for the girl failure bucks
You're always so bitter wew, who hurt you?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Uruka should steal Oni Giri from Oni Bro

Porean

Early Adopter
As expected Ami will yet again be a featured streamer at SAGE