"Obaashits, when you speak English, your boys (Voice) is... ritto (Little), 'I shink yes bat it's kyut!' 'Subaru voice is fine', really?"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

:urtearingmeapart:

who the fuck grooms a tomboy into a normal woman what the fuck is wrong with the urufugang
I think this one's on her.

I swear the new model awoke something inside this woman nobody was prepared for.

Although if it reinforce her self-esteem and sense of self worth I guess I'm ok with it, because holy shit she needs it.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Official info.

My time is now. I'm gonna rob everyone with my Coco (she got a glitch where you can kara cancel bluefire into cartwheel and approach while being +3, nothing like a grappler with infinite pressure).
The thing is, smash.gg got my real name, how would one go about it? Make a new account?
:urtearingmeapart:

who the fuck grooms a tomboy into a normal woman what the fuck is wrong with the urufugang
People with good tastes.

Isa is composing, this is pretty interesting so far

Soothing hag Ronenn is diving

Nyana going down the mines with Elio

And Khubie

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
WOAAAAAAAAHHHH HAG OLDER WOMAN SEX VOICE AAAAAAAAAAAA
1721513601913.png

Lantern Flare

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Salado

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Ami is fantasising about eating buckos again...
snapshot.jpg

Edit: she also commissioned two skebs of herself with wedding cakes, the hungry, hungry spidork:architect:

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I love Tenma :Vesper-UNHINGED:

these girls are so ass at videogames that it wouldn't surprise me that airi steamrolls them because none of them can deal with whatever spam attack she pulled out of her ass during the tournament :whatastory:
Anyway I'm contractually obligated to say the following: MAN isn't nice how phase makes all these events, has merch ready for it and pays everyone on time. Can you imagine not having any sort of proper event in like 2 years? :pankosmug:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can you imagine not having any sort of proper event in like 2 years? :pankosmug:
I'm pretty sure they have had events with Brave fairly recently.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Salado

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Pillowdear is having a 3d showcase

Although if it reinforce of self-esteem and sense of self worth I guess I'm ok with it, because holy shit she needs it.

For that alone I'm glad she's dropping the trash bear nickname

The thing is, smash.gg got my real name, how would one go about it? Make a new account?
Thats what I planned to do

these girls are so ass at videogames that it wouldn't surprise me that airi steamrolls them because none of them can deal with whatever spam attack she pulled out of her ass during the tournament :whatastory:

Never count out Tenma. Besides Michiru and Rie she's the only phase talent who I could ever see taking the time to learn how to do an SRK motion and that's through pure stubbornness. I'm aware Idol showdown doesn't have such motions, but still...

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This actually made me think, I wonder how Nousagi is handling the news, since he cooms over her more than any other holo.
Probably doesnt care as he is in love with the character and what she represents and not really the person behind it.

I'm surprised by the Suisei thing, cause I just never would have expected it, but otherwise I don't care. She's still Suisei.
Its retarded honestly. She could be a tranny and I still wouldnt care. I like her for her merits and accomplishments not for how much she lucked out when she got respawned.

Someone was allegedly scouted in january by an agency but didn't join after being told that a Niji employee was going to work there. The agency ghosted them after hearing they don't like Niji's work ethic. They believed it was a great opportunity but were unsure about it.

Archive

Wait, just an employee and she immediately ghosted the agency?

I mean, we all agreed shitting on Niji is okay, but isnt that a bit hasty? Like, friend or not, would a single employee would cause enough change to make it as bad as Niji?
Sounds like bullshit and if it isnt bullshit it sounds slightly retarded.

Airi is a terrible driver and all her claims of it being just bad luck are cope. When Airi picked her up from the airport before she debuted she thought she was gonna die.
I believe this and I have been saying it. Ahri seems to be involved in so many car accidents that I honestly believe she is the problem.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I love Tenma :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Tenma shouldnt bully the disabled like this, being mentally deficient (vtuber, woman, slav) doesnt give you a pass smh

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bronze

PixelLink girls ,except Kanna and Chiaki, are playing Dead By Daylight. Raki will join later. Chio's Pov

Top Bottom