"I watched a video, people can fit a laccoon in their butthole... I don't get it, is it a bad thing? Is it a bad thing? I'll stop talking lol"Meloco Kyoran

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

RiverBear

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
In response to Fillipina Suisei stuff:

Vtuber industry in general... or maybe just the internet in general I'm learning

kek.png
Someone was allegedly scouted in january by an agency but didn't join after being told that a Niji employee was going to work there. The agency ghosted them after hearing they don't like Niji's work ethic. They believed it was a great opportunity but were unsure about it.

Archive

OMG YASS KWEEN SLAY UR SO BRAVE AND EMPOWERED FOR STANDING UP 4 THE RIGHTS OF THE LIVERSSSS!

Piava

Redemption Arc

frz

I can't believe we went from
Suisei likes to eat sinigang to Suisei is a half Flip confirmed all in the span of one week

On a side note, is she really a Flip or is this just a rrat at this point
I can't believe we went from "master baiter riverbear" into "confused peaceful panda" recently
The ole riverbear would have hurled all kinda racist comment toward the pinoys and subsequently suisei
What inspired this transformation?

The one who found her mother and brought "suisei talking to anemachi IRL" video here says she's a flip, her sister looks like a flip and not japanese, the comet in question cooks flip food. I actually looked into it somewhat and found her real name being a common westerner/phillipines name but I highly doubt she's of western origin.

People here are still convinced "it's just a rrat" though so just believe what you want.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Some youtube viewers have been changing their browser location and saying they are from Argentina, because it costs less money to get yellow, pink or red akasupas in Argentina than other countries. They'll also donate gift subs but instead of getting $5 that they split with Youtube they split just a few cents instead.
its funny to hear shiina make fun of someone.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I can't believe we went from "master baiter riverbear" into "confused peaceful panda" recently
The ole riverbear would have hurled all kinda racist comment toward the pinoys and subsequently suisei

The one who found her mother and brought suisei talking to anemachi video IRL here says she's a flip, her sister looks like a flip and not japanese, the person in question cooks flip food but people here still are convinced "it's just a rrat"
so who's cumdumpster is the mom? i hear japmen love pinay whores

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
partial Russian ancestry.
Thank god there never was someone like that in Hololive :BijouBijou:

Watch another self funded Original Song MV by Mike
:menhera::hololove:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Deer hag playing Forze Horizon 4 :sanasmile:

iori said that she rode in Airi's car sometime before Airi's debut and she thought she was going to die.

Ruki playing flute

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Deer hag playing Forze Horizon 4 :sanasmile:

Ruki playing flute

Terrible Asian driver stereotype isn't being beaten today according to Iori.

Sakana will lose his license if he gets another ticket in Canada.

Airi is a terrible driver and all her claims of it being just bad luck are cope. When Airi picked her up from the airport before she debuted she thought she was gonna die.

And Iori still only has a learners permit and her dad won't let her drive his for practice cause he's scared she's gonna wreck it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Apparently Kanade has some video of her making the rounds wherein she joined some Korean singing contest, so that's one more Holo in your hitlist
Yeah, Kanade is Korean, she has implied as much without outright saying it since debut and she moved to Japan shortly after debut.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Terrible Asian driver stereotype isn't being beaten today according to Iori.

Sakana will lose his license if he gets another ticket in Canada.

Airi is a terrible driver and all her claims of it being just bad luck are cope. When Airi picked her up from the airport before she debuted she thought she was gonna die.

And Iori still only has a learners permit and her dad won't let her drive his for practice cause he's scared she's gonna wreck it.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Capo Miyo playing YuGiOh

Twitch

Lolime continues her Arkham Asylum adventures

Clip tax
Love triangle

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The one who found her mother and brought "suisei talking to anemachi IRL" video here says she's a flip, her sister looks like a flip and not japanese, the comet in question cooks flip food. I actually looked into it somewhat and found her real name being a common westerner/phillipines name but I highly doubt she's of western origin.

People here are still convinced "it's just a rrat" though so just believe what you want.
Imagine years of no gura streams, dude has been starved and lost most of his baiter power. Now he gets aped by one or two phasekeks who are often being serious, how can a shitposter like him ever compete?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

I love this clip and how much use it gets here

Funny goof from Kilia's cover celebration stream for this cover courtesy of a friend
"Kilia just asked why crane games are so-called, if cranes are birds.
Allegedly she knows what a construction crane is, but I guess she gets stupider when she streams."

🐺 Time

This is one of my oldest clips and one of my favorites so I wanted to remake it in better quality and include my outro

Salado

Hime takes over Phase Weekly for today.

Void Scribas

Lala is going to celebrate her birthday.

CALLING ALL THE SPICS IN THIS FORUM TO GO SAY FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS TO HER

Kazuma

Early Adopter
wtf youtube. I only watched one video that has the word Filipino in it on this account and this is one of the videos recommended to me:confusedshuba:
1721505398198.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1721505352438.png

I love living in the Democratic Republic of the Virtual Asylum and i am thankful its leader implemented this

Top Bottom