"I'm always watching you pieces of shit"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Really? I thought Hitomi Chris only had one or two streams before her ass got booted because of the HL manager shit she got into and “borrowing” equipment for streaming from said manager, while Mano Aloe had like 4-5 streams
Truth be told, I’m just splitting hairs and this shit is just semantics from memory.
Just correcting the record, but the manager was never a hololive manager. They met before she even joined hololive. He gave her equipments to help with auditions and well groom her.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Why are people distressing on the fact that she's a half flip lol she inherited the good parts and not the ones that are actual career suicides

Suisei is suisei nothing is gonna change that
People are both anti-ing her and being sad because Suisei isnt a Full Blooded Japanese so she must commit Seppuku

This one its recent

UberSoldat

This actually made me think, I wonder how Nousagi is handling the news, since he cooms over her more than any other holo.
Probably thinks he has a chance, those hormones are gonna erupt sooner or later.

Limkin

Wait, just an employee and she immediately ghosted the agency?

I mean, we all agreed shitting on Niji is okay, but isnt that a bit hasty? Like, friend or not, would a single employee would cause enough change to make it as bad as Niji?
I am more confused why CEO even mentioned it (assuming this whole story isn't completely made up for twitter points). Was he thinking Nijisanji has amazing management and it would convince her, was he trying to brag that he poached him, did he not think that "new guy who is a friend of CEO" is a blatant nepohire and kind of a red flag?

VSoyBoy

Wait, just an employee and she immediately ghosted the agency?

I mean, we all agreed shitting on Niji is okay, but isnt that a bit hasty? Like, friend or not, would a single employee would cause enough change to make it as bad as Niji?
Let's spin the wheel
its-like-a-spinning-a-prize-wheel-but-instead-of-winning-a-v0-dly6ltj92p5b1.jpg

Sporg

Not confirmed but that make a nice diversion for her, so she can let them have that at least
Depends on what your definition of "confirmed" is. What we know is that A) a woman many years ago on Facebook posted a CD cover - officially credited to Suisei's PL - and said that it was designed by her (half-Filipino, half-Japanese) daughter, and B) Cover listing the lyricist for some of Suisei's songs - officially credited to Suisei - on some non-Japanese paperwork as a person who happens to have the same foreign/Japanese name combination as said daughter.

USS IOWA

In response to Fillipina Suisei stuff:

Vtuber industry in general... or maybe just the internet in general I'm learning

I remember someone said that one of the reasons that Americans segregate Filipinos on dance halls, other than plain old racism, is because they keep stealing white women from the white men. I remember my dad met an American born Filipino who spoke Tagalog while being anchored on Alaska, You woupd be surpirsed how prevalent Filipinos are on the States.
People are both anti-ing her and being sad because Suisei isnt a Full Blooded Japanese so she must commit Seppuku

This one its recent

My body automatically stands up and stands still whenever the National anthem is sung. My highschool and college PTSD will never leave me

Edit:
Hey look Keeki selfie.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

New Moonshine animation out, featuring 10 minutes of Chikafuuuuuuji Lisa being silly.:pomuLove:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
24 hours of pain, sounds like my kind of jam

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
My body automatically stands up and stands still whenever the National anthem is sung. My highschool and college PTSD will never leave me

Edi
As much as we shit on our own race being patriotic is still ingrained in us

Well highschool PTSD but patriotic is patriotic

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
actually I havenot heard of this Russian being good at tetris thing. Where did this meme comes from?
I think its just a joke because Tetris was created by a russian....
It's a joke based on an ancient /vt/ rrat. Back in 2020/2021, some anons found an old Twitter account supposedly belonging to Suisei. On the account, someone asked her why she was so good at Tetris and she replied that she was a "Russian born in Japan". Instead of interpreting this as an obvious joke, anons took this to mean that Suisei is Russian or has partial Russian ancestry. Even to this day you will occasionally see rrats on /vt/ claiming that Suisei was raised Eastern Orthodox or that she is a descendant of Russian nobility.

frz

I don't know at all. Here's the actual video, I won't watch it to confirm anything about the thumbnail. Might just be clickbait

I watched it because I'm procrastinating.
Tl;dr a bunch of irrelevant names, some disney actors/voice actors. The skimpy clothing one is not nicki minaj but one of her clones. She has like a dozens of girls who looks and sings exactly like her. Thank you music industry for being unoriginal.
Next to fake Nicki Minaj is a tik tok "influencer".
Biggest name she managed to get is hailey seinfield, whom did voice gwen stacey in Into the spiderverse. One of her maternal great grandparent is pinoy.
Tl;dr the thumbnail is not clickbait but the title is.

That being said if you take 2 seconds to look at anemachi there's no way she isn't flip. I discounted the other picture but anemachi was too much of a smoking gun

Void Scribas

Fuyo entering the VSMP server for the first time.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam's Souls men tier list

Fatum Ruptor playing Lethal Company

Yuno playing Princess Tomato in Salad Kingdom (she's back from little hiatus due to wisdom tooth removal)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RiverBear

I can't believe we went from
Suisei likes to eat sinigang to Suisei is a half Flip confirmed all in the span of one week

On a side note, is she really a Flip or is this just a rrat at this point

Void Scribas

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She made a whole video about it - liking yuri, being married to a woman, not wanting to have sex with men, wanting to have sex with women, only flirting with female coworkers are all very strong signs of a straight woman and not a lesbian, didn't you know?
She'd be straight if her parents hadn't systematically kept her from seeing boys/men, and in the rare instance (singular) they'd allow dating, it went like the date in Good Morning, Vietnam!

Her parents have no one to blame but themselves when their bloodline ends with Uruka.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Ami t3h s|>00d3R oF d00m will play more games lovingly concocted by her buckos today

* holds up spork ^_^ * hehe... I'm off to get comfy before she starts, toodles!!!!!!!11

I can't believe we went from
Suisei likes to eat sinigang to Suisei is a half Flip confirmed all in the span of one week

On a side note, is she really a Flip or is this just a rrat at this point
I don't exactly care as long as she does not turn out to be Korean.
towawhore.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom