"Smile! For me, every hour with you is a blessing!"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Eureka

DeniaL_ei Is live and is just chatting today.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Not just Lotus Juice but MAN WITH A MISSION's rapper as well.

Wigger winning.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
IRyS playing EDF 6

Raora reading super chats

RiverBear

Salado

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Miuna is holding a donothon for her back-to-school funds. Notably this is only the second donothon Pixel will be holding. The first one was Nebi's, who graduated without doing most of the donothon rewards:

Some background info: Miuna had some kind of certification, but never went to uni because her family couldn't afford it. She recently got accepted into one of the colleges in the University of London system (she didn't post which one exactly in her PL). She applied for a loan to fund it, but got declined by the bank because her work experience was with a company that was not Singapore-based.

She's currently live on VSMP:

Miuna is mostly cutesy and focused on singing, but she also has some moments which betray her power level. Surprisingly good at FPS

E: Pixel won't be taking a cut for this one. It's 100% going to Miuna.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Idol Showdown is the game.
So its gonna be an idol shodown tourney and these are just promo art?
I ain't complaining I want to see airi being a little shit on this but I'd be more hype if this was a capcomvsmarvel2 tourney

Salado

So its gonna be an idol shodown tourney and these are just promo art?
I ain't complaining I want to see airi being a little shit on this but I'd be more hype if this was a capcomvsmarvel2 tourney
I think they got permits and maybe a little help to make the sprites, but that's just me.

Next Phase Weekly will have a segment with Rie dedicated to it, maybe she clarifies there.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Bae is going back to Sekiro to fight an optional end-game boss. She says "the blood moon" is giving her enhanced gaming abilities :chaos:

Bae is playing Dark Souls next.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae is playing Dark Souls next.
As soon as she heard it was more linear she was determined to play it next over Elden Ring
:SelenHAHAhere:

GOTBB

Has anyone heard of Takamura Takako? Is there any reason to have?
It is very weird.

I have not used twitch except there is a Hunt: Showdown twitch drop event so I have had random people who are playing it on in the background to get the drops and somehow I got gifted into her even though I have never seen her or follow her and she has not been playing Hunt.

I do not know how gifting works on Twitch but seems fucking weird. Possibly a raid I did not notice but otherwise is there any way to get gifted someone you have never seen?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
It is very weird.

I have not used twitch except there is a Hunt: Showdown twitch drop event so I have had random people who are playing it on in the background to get the drops and somehow I got gifted into her even though I have never seen her or follow her and she has not been playing Hunt.

I do not know how gifting works on Twitch but seems fucking weird. Possibly a raid I did not notice but otherwise is there any way to get gifted someone you have never seen?
Anyone can be gifted to any channel while on any channel.

Salado

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Have you seen Unbreakable? Roca has the same problem that Mr.Glass, her bones break much easier than a normal person.

She talks about it in the offcollab they made last week. She didn't even fell to the floor when it happened, she just stumbled on something, and poof, her bone shattered.

If banging your oshi would possibly injure or cease her, would you still do it?
Ok. From what I could gather.

It's Rie's "baby", the first project she "spearheaded all on her own", she wrote the pitch and send it to the Fish. There were a lot of meetings with the Idol Showdown team (so if not directly involved they gave permits, I assume). There will be a talent tournament and a fan tournament. Music, art, planning, etc was done by her. She's not gonna be a fighter but the commentator.

No mention of sprites, but the stream was before those starting appearing on Twitter, next Phase Weekly will have a segment to explain the rest.

Hats off to Hime on this one.
This is cool but I don't trust someone without prior knowledge on how to run a tournament to get it from the get go. If the devs are involved (there's people from the fgc there) it could do great, so good luck.
If they're rocking a viewer event I will join to beat the bitos down and make them eat dirt, I don't compete in fgs for 10+ years for nothing.
It is my God given right to beat up children in videogames. :Roboco-MEMENOD:
It is very weird.

The meido is really cool but also mentally unstable, so be nice to her. Her anime/VN powerlevel is off the charts for a woman and isn't a fujo, knows how to cook really well and overall doesn't drop the kayfabe unless drunk, give her a try if you're s turbo weeb.
About Twitch gifts, the algorithm will try to hook people that might be into the streamer, but it's mostly completely random. For example, I always get random gifts for vtuber channels, I never once got for a fleshie, because I only engage in vtuber chats.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Better to cancel than postpone if she can barely speak, take the day and rest up. Not good to speak for hours if your voice is already strained.
this was the one Jelly stream I was gonna be able to catch this week
:painpeko:
feel better soon little alien

Cute art :pomuLove:

God's Strongest Dragoon

If banging your oshi would possibly injure or cease her, would you still do it?
Wheelchairs exist, so feel free to crush her brittle pelvic bones.

Salado

Top Bottom