"Yeah, Rie was also there, and she didn't go to the Shit Museum with us, but don't worry: I bought her the headband"Pipkin Pippa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's a pretty good racism, however, bitches can dish it but they can't take it. LEC sounds like an actual mexican, the man can destroy hime with some quality racism any day of the week but he won't cause he'd be fired. It'd be funny if he did tho.
Credit where due, Panko has had a few too many 'accidental' n-slips to be coincidental and I distinctly remember her making a comment about Rie eating dogs, so I think she's a true and honest racist. Rie's more of a casual since she mostly sticks to safe racism, but I have faith in the red panda to influence her.

It's actually been this good for a while now, it's just that the majority of the images people like to output are the generic high-definition or ultra rendered anime style stuff. I actually used to be able to tell pretty reliably if a vtuber fanart was AI generated but now that it can more effectively replicate more unique styles (and because people are training it on individual artists more often like this) I've been fooled more often than I'd like to admit. So it makes a lot of sense that Kroni didn't realize it was AI at first either.

Also, you guys are giving some of the vtuber girls a run for their money with the amount of looping going on. I read through like 3 civil wars trying to catch up.
I think the bigger tells come from people not doing any post-production cleanup and instead just posting the raw image that was generated. When I generated this (don't spoonfeed context to those who can't see, we're keeping pink rabbit eyes away from it for a reason) the original piece had a bunch of obvious tells like deformed hair accessories and a messed-up face on the apron, so I brushed it up a bit in Photoshop.

AI is excellent, but it usually needs a human once-over to be presentable.

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
It's actually been this good for a while now, it's just that the majority of the images people like to output are the generic high-definition or ultra rendered anime style stuff. I actually used to be able to tell pretty reliably if a vtuber fanart was AI generated but now that it can more effectively replicate more unique styles (and because people are training it on individual artists more often like this) I've been fooled more often than I'd like to admit. So it makes a lot of sense that Kroni didn't realize it was AI at first either.

Also, you guys are giving some of the vtuber girls a run for their money with the amount of looping going on. I read through like 3 civil wars trying to catch up.
Art student here. It is true, but one of the only ways to tell the difference is always look at the fingers, AI art often times fucks that up. Often times (if not sometimes) is the way AI added lighting to the skin tone of generated art (similar to what Sakimichan has made) that makes it so distinctive compared to what is made by digital artists.

Tubedude

It's funny how the base quality AI art spammers have made people not realize how good AI can be with just a bit of tinkering. Most of the shit seen out there is maybe a few minutes with a prompt, not even trying to use a specific artist or combo of artists for a more unique style, and a handful of generations then just posting the ones that look half decent.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
>She hates Idol by Yoasobi

I kneeling.

EDIT:
wrong thread :BijouBijou:

anyway,
1000033391.jpg

Last edited:

Salado

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Japs pretending to be cowboys is so close :gun:

VSoyBoy

Your wife is sleeping around again @Sankisei. You gotta put a leash on her, otherwise she might catch a disease or something.

It's crazy she's keeping three personas alive at once. I guess schizophrenia does have it's uses.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Michi talks about getting to know her senpai before debut by watching streams and she stumbled into a Melody CB stream and was fascinated by how long she streamed there in one go and the existence of dono controlled toys

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Your wife is sleeping around again @Sankisei. You gotta put a leash on her, otherwise she might catch a disease or something.

It's crazy she's keeping three personas alive at once. I guess schizophrenia does have it's uses.

She is stealing your wife's shtick @Nenélove

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Art student here. It is true, but one of the only ways to tell the difference is always look at the fingers, AI art often times fucks that up. Often times (if not sometimes) is the way AI added lighting to the skin tone of generated art (similar to what Sakimichan has made) that makes it so distinctive compared to what is made by digital artists.
It's got a lot better with fingers, nowi look first at cloth folds. The only thing it don't fuck up is bikini.

Michi's dad is autist. And i wnat him to write next vshojo lore video.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Some things that never change, probably should change, because this is basic geography... Britain is an island... The English Channel isn't an ocean...

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker
how many vtuber actually stick with a gacha beyond the first stream
For one theres Yumie Tsuchinoko, who does streams of Blue Archive and Honkai Star Rail whenever new content is dropped.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The long chinchilla-less drought is over in twelve hours come attend chat stream, from prior whispers she will likely ask for feedback about the alt costume she is getting with her newly commissioned model, and may ask about what games are next on the schedule as she has almost finished yakuza zero.

NSpaint

1716755732270.png

stassy

New Nayuta song posted on the composer youtube channel, it's nice to have official lyrics translations for once :

Some tidbits from Azki previous announcement after talk and ototen 2024 stream that might not have been clipped :
  • She will be taking suggestions from their members about what she can say during her next Chuo line train ASMR which will occur in 1 or 2 month (historic notes, fun facts or jokes about it)
  • Between 3 scenarios that she will perform during the ototen expo, the one in which you participate with her as spectators in a concert will probably be selected since it's gathering the most votes

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I had a big stupid grin on my face for the entire stream. The thing that made the Niji implosion suck so much was the idea that everything had kind of fallen apart and that everyone hated each other, or were all assholes ganging up on Doki, or both. Seeing Mint and Doki still bantering and getting along gives me hope that maybe not everything was complete bullshit.
It was great. Mint's entrance was definitely a hype moment and them being back together again, having fun, and being their goofy selves will definitely be a highlight of the year.

>Everyone overseas
>Everyone's wife

Post Tenma + Panko collab: Tenma lost and has to do the bunny suit.
3.png

Also, Airi's going to be singing here shortly:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper