"But he started the coop (Coup) what am I supposed to do? w-wait lol, am I pronouncing that word wrong too? lol"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Miori update: she doesn't want to be a side ho.

Ji3pV9V.png

Archive
This is how she reacts when people like her tweets, or watch her streams, or give her friendly career advice.
Imagine how she would react if anything actually happened.

Bronze

She's still not over the "liver" joke.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
HEY GUYS.

HEY GUYS.

REMEMBER WHEN EVERYONE DEFENDED MELODY AS BEING A 'GOOD LEWDTUBER' BECAUSE SHE 'ALWAYS KEPT THAT SHIT ON CHATURBATE'?

Your whore is escalating. Told you so.

Lol chill man she's shilling a dildo not trying to hawk weapons of war

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I seriously need to make some kind of contributor list type thing for new corporations/auditions.

What about the Laundry Room? From your "How to use":

...If you see a new corpo pop up on Twitter or other forms of social media that you have any reason to suspect may be shady, you can create a thread about them here. Even if you don't suspect them to be shady, you can still create a thread simply so that one exists if they do become embroiled in controversy in the future.

We can make a thread there to list all small corpos, and create separate threads for the ones that turn black/implode in spectacular fashion.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suisei and AZKi celebrating the fifth year of joining Inonaka music by singing at 9PM JST. Top left art drawn by Suisei herself, their previous looks.

Also small clip from their early days.

Shioriha Ruri continuing the Blue Archive story at 7PM JST.

With an interesting thumbnail game.

Ririka's healthy cooking, Monogatari style.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I go to sleep, and everyone becomes a whore, what the fuck

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Must be nice for everyone to now be just like you.

if they were like me, they would stick to one oshi (at a time)

multiple oshis at once? absolutely disgusting

Negzana

Wasn't Kaela's PL a popular ID league of legends streamer, a scene dominated by male and e-thots and she probs collabed with male everyday back then. Can't check right now but isn't one of her surviving vods from those days was her playing with a guy?

The chance of her having a guy is about 90% as she's good looking and lived alone. E.g. if you look at western league of legend female streamers, all of them had boyfirends, multiple, no matter how cute and innocent they look. Well the more cute and innocent you look the easier it is to score guy.
Watame literally had a confirmed boyfriend?
I know Polka had degen content and her rise to fame on oda account is literally blowjob ASMR before it was cool but she's too:architect: to score a japanese guy
Like streamer like viewer you are a :WHORE!!!: and so are they :youroshiisawhore:

That is what I was implying :guh:

Void Scribas

You are very late sir but I pity you so

Honestly i never knew Polka PL so thanks for that. But thats was an honest blowjob asmr or it was some bait and switch were it turns out to be seomthing else? Considering Polka is a prankster it could be.

It said that the full audio would be launched at comiket so it could be whatvever of the two. Does someone know?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Ji3pV9V.png

Archive
Damn, them korean menheras do be strong. This only reinforces my deduction that no amount of cock can fix her, girl is ruined for years until therapy kicks in.
Anyway, thanks for the entertainment :BibooPopcorn:

Joru is playing a really weird japanese adventure game

And Thinkerbella is singing

It said that the full audio would be launched at comiket so it could be whatvever of the two. Does someone know?
They already gave you her PL name, do some work yourself (there's a site with all her ASMR content, it doesn't stop at bjs)

Stunned But Dumb

Ina's birthday stream is gonna be late and I'll miss it... Why go on, bros... Why go on?

Does someone know?

It's a fake out, she's eating dango or something. I can't remember exactly what but she's just eating food

Miori sounds like the type of woman who would dream about you saying thank you to the girl behind the cash register and would wake up mad and want you to apologize

frz

Honestly i never knew Polka PL so thanks for that. But thats was an honest blowjob asmr or it was some bait and switch were it turns out to be seomthing else? Considering Polka is a prankster it could be.

>Joined: Apr 28, 2024
April-chama, it was a joke, the video title is eating dango,
"Before it was cool", she blew up because how rare it was and everyone was "seiso"-ish back in those days.
Nowadays, it's considered normal to just for blowjob/fingering/vibrator in the vtubesphere. You wouldn't get views doing it :ponrys:
Are you new enough to not know some of the holos does those on their roommate accounts on the regular?

PekoWick

Note that holo didnt really blow up until myth which is 1 month after polka debutted. And she probs applied way earlier.
Literally not true. Early 2020 holo is already going toe to toe with nijisanji in terms of viewership/subs/SC. Nijisanji only beat holo in terms of event viewership and sponsorship at that time.

Stunned But Dumb

Lumi... no... Dizzy... No...

Interesting clip where Rin talks a little bit about her shorts era. I wish I watched this stream, but I didn't know there was a questionnaire in it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

niggaphil

My Romanian wife: What do you expect from Phase Connect? :dokiSmug:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ember takes a test to find out her acoustic aptitude:

Last edited:
Top Bottom