"I'm a wizard, but without the transphobia"Nym
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't watch whores.
I submit this claim to a public opinion poll!
ALL INMATES YOUR THOUGHTS ARE WELCOME!
Inmates of the asylum... in your informed opinions, does Proctor watch whores or not? Submit your responses below!

The court of public opinion has ruled this claim as...
FALSE!

Last edited:

BEEG Booba Fishing

Shit, I aint reading these last few pages. Good thing I've been busy.
I regret reading them. Hopefully I won't regret reading the rest :optimistic:

E: well other than you guys redefining what it means to be called a V-word it was fine.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Inmates of the asylum... in your informed opinions, does Proctor watch whores or not? Submit your responses below!
If she streams...

Negzana

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I don't watch whores.
Haven't read that, either.
Uhhhh gonna take the bullet here and point out that just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean your oshi hasn't done it.

Your oshi released a lewd doujin of herself.

Ergo, she is a :WHORE!!!:.

Ergo, you are a filthy whore watcher.

I rest my case.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I think the worst part isn't about releasing a h-manga, it's releasing a boring h-manga. Oumiya Emma's one was more interesting and made me chuckle at like, 2 pages.

Stunned But Dumb

Ina's Birthday is tomorrow and Serina's is on Thursday :kroheart: Just a reminder. Serina is streaming right now, but I can't watch.

Negzana

Uhhhh gonna take the bullet here and point out that just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean your oshi hasn't done it.

Ergo, she is a :WHORE!!!:.

Ergo, you are a filthy whore watcher.

I rest my case.
I don't get why he's in denial, I can confidently say my oshi Aki's a whore, nothing wrong admitting that.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Please explain how releasing a lewd doujin onto a random hentai website is the equivalent of doing a sex toy ad on your main channel you supposedly reserve for 'regular content'.

That's why I bring it up. Melody is given a pass because she 'keeps her lewd stuff separate from her main account'. She definitely isn't here, so I'm pointing out the defence no longer applies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't get why he's in denial, I can confidently say my oshi Aki's a whore, nothing wrong admitting that.
>Oshi
>Not Kaela
>Not Jelly

Are you sure that Aki is the :WHORE!!!:

:medsmoremeds:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Negzana

>Oshi
>Not Kaela
>Not Jelly

Are you sure that Aki is the :WHORE!!!:

:medsmoremeds:
Kaela is my kamioshi, she's on another level. Watame comes next, but the mere idea of seeing her in a lewd lite makes me want to vomit and bleach my brain. Then comes Aki.

As for Jelly, she's not even my oshi in Phase that's Lia.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Oh hello you fucking retarded autist, where have you been? Digging through another dumpster?
I had to find your Oshi somewhere after all.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Please explain how releasing a lewd doujin onto a random hentai website is the equivalent of doing a sex toy ad on your main channel you supposedly reserve for 'regular content'.

That's why I bring it up. Melody is given a pass because she 'keeps her lewd stuff separate from her main account'. She definitely isn't here, so I'm pointing out the defence no longer applies.
The avatar is literally her. It's how she presents herself to the virtual world, thus the visual representation of her existence.
Ain't rocket science man, you might argue that's not as bad as masturbating live for thousands of people (I agree), but she's still opening her (bidimensional) legs to others.
Kaela is my kamioshi, she's on another level. Watame comes next, but the mere idea of seeing her in a lewd lite makes me want to vomit and bleach my brain. Then comes Aki.

As for Jelly, she's not even my oshi in Phase that's Lia.
If you have more than one oshi you're a bigger whore than all of them.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

You should watch the video, its worse than what you are making it out to be. Its advertising sex toys for use in an upcoming twitter orgy. Its spreading degen shit all over numerous websites

Negzana

I'm wondering, chat/fan reflects streamer but are there any cases you've seen of a vtuber whose fans are the complete opposite? Like the streamer is bubbly, cheerful, and optimistic but her fans are super snarky, cynical, and harsh?

The avatar is literally her. It's how she presents herself to the virtual world, thus the visual representation of her existence.
Ain't rocket science man, you might argue that's not as bad as masturbating live for thousands of people (I agree), but she's still opening her (bidimensional) legs to others.

If you have more than one oshi you're a bigger whore than all of them.
Can't be a whore when Watame and Kaela are beyond the classification of oshi thus not oshi.

Top Bottom